New emotions? Custom emotions?

dje34

So I'm looking for new emotions to add to my game, or to find a way to make my own.

I already know it is possible to make an "emotion" when making a pose but I'm looking for a way to add/create emotions useable in any pose while playing.

Does anyone know something about it or where to search informations about it ?

See ya.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2021 at 4:17 PM, EJAX said:

The reference calls are in [TK17]\Archives\2.158.001\Scripts.zip > Scripts\Shared\EcEmotions.bs

As to how to edit them, your guess is as good as mine.

Well, it is already something, thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

When I tried to open the EcEmotions.bs file with notepad, I found a lot of codes here

for example

EmotionDescription :EmotionHappy01 . {
    .Description "Happy01";
    .Expression "Happy";
    .DefaultValue F32(0.5);
    .AddSpeed F32(2);
    .SubSpeed F32(1);
    .PoseBlendName "Person" + :personID + "AnimFace:face_poseBlend_emotion_happy01";
    .EmotionIconID I32(310);
    .Category :EmotionCategory01;
};

Maybe "AnimFace:face_poseBlend_emotion_happy01" have something to it? Im searching for this file now... or maybe emotions are just basicly coding and numbers instead of how it works in pose editor.. Im really suck at coding so... yea

Just now, lisicagold4 said:

When I tried to open the EcEmotions.bs file with notepad, I found a lot of codes here

for example

EmotionDescription :EmotionHappy01 . {
    .Description "Happy01";
    .Expression "Happy";
    .DefaultValue F32(0.5);
    .AddSpeed F32(2);
    .SubSpeed F32(1);
    .PoseBlendName "Person" + :personID + "AnimFace:face_poseBlend_emotion_happy01";
    .EmotionIconID I32(310);
    .Category :EmotionCategory01;
};

Maybe "AnimFace:face_poseBlend_emotion_happy01" have something to it? Im searching for this file now... or maybe emotions are just basicly coding and numbers instead of how it works in pose editor.. Im really suck at coding so... yea

ye, it applies morphs to the face mesh. You should look into Utilities section for progs for importing 3d stuff.