Goodbye

I wasn't much of a modder, I did things but I'm gone now I can't play a game anymore, two years ago I got diagnosed with schizophrenia, made small mods on nexus from fallout 4 of my favorite things from oblivion, but I don't think I can do it anymore, i'm only known for collaborating with EVE. I can mod in a fly almost, depends on the circumstances either requiring 3d edits, but a simple esp is not hard for me, but after the loss of a lot of my personal files I didn't upload, I'm not coming back, Sm0ken1nFin8 is signing out I will be now known as Sgh0stmylife Goodbye It's over

3 hours ago, Sm0ken1nFin8 said:

I wasn't much of a modder, I did things but I'm gone now I can't play a game anymore, two years ago I got diagnosed with schizophrenia, made small mods on nexus from fallout 4 of my favorite things from oblivion, but I don't think I can do it anymore, i'm only known for collaborating with EVE. I can mod in a fly almost, depends on the circumstances either requiring 3d edits, but a simple esp is not hard for me, but after the loss of a lot of my personal files I didn't upload, I'm not coming back, Sm0ken1nFin8 is signing out I will be now known as Sgh0stmylife Goodbye It's over

?

It's not greed in anyway, I don't know why people like you believe people are greedy for giving up, i'll always be around but this man is a ghost now and it's time to walk away from the past and not keep trying to go back, there are many reasons why I don't want to go back, after my divorce I've never been the same. I don't want pitty, but to let people know the things I did the past week are the reason I need to go. I'm just a drunk that does nothing with his life anymore other than that... it's just reminiscence