smp pe path crash on my ryzen 5 3600

hello ppl i have a question i was working fine on my fx 4300 amd but now i update to ryzen 5 3600 i install all like always but for some reason my game crash when i upload the smp path mod ,

no idea why happend this now

my old pc was

fx 4300 amd cpu

r7 series 240 ati

8 gb ram

skyrim was working really fine

now i update to

ryzen 5 3600

gforce gti 1650

16 gb ram

i running skyrim le perfect but i need the fkin smp path for hdt wigs and smp clothes but when i try to put the path the game just crash. imade this a buvh of time on my old pc never fail me

now on this new pc this path is the only thing is fail me :(

on some part of youtube  i see a video something about the SSE INSTRUCTION ON THE  cpu  must the trouble for smp  error no idea aboutht that any soluion pppl

There is no such thing as SMP PE.

There is SMP. This uses Bullet.

There is PE. This uses Havok.

No matter how much money someone makes stealing other people's work on patreon "SMP PE path" does not exist, and you have just been introduced as to why.

Pick Bullet and Havok as completely separate instances that control completely separate things and mod accordingly.

1 hour ago, lordarked said:

on some part of youtube  i see a video something about the SSE INSTRUCTION ON THE  cpu  must the trouble for smp  error no idea aboutht that any soluion pppl

No idea, Price and Availability of Hardware in the UK atm has put my plans of upgrading and switching from team Blue to Red on hold, for now. That is, if this issue is related to the hardware change. I would recommend you look for that video you mentioned and watch it as I do recall hearing that some friends, running the r5 3600, needed to do something to get better performance with CP2077 but no idea what that was or if it's related to the issue you have.

I assume you are installing the SMP path from this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88416?tab=files

22 hours ago, Mez558 said:

No idea, Price and Availability of Hardware in the UK atm has put my plans of upgrading and switching from team Blue to Red on hold, for now. That is, if this issue is related to the hardware change. I would recommend you look for that video you mentioned and watch it as I do recall hearing that some friends, running the r5 3600, needed to do something to get better performance with CP2077 but no idea what that was or if it's related to the issue you have.

I assume you are installing the SMP path from this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88416?tab=files

Completely unrelated issue. The issue is AMD no longer supports OpenCL and hasn't for two years and there is no such thing as running OpenCL on GPUs because the one and only compile Hydrosays made for GPUs was in the wild for exactly three days and then pulled for whatever reason.