[Sims 3][WIP] ooOLaLa City's Sex Animations for Kinky World & Passion (TS3) [**Animated Penis**][Updated: 13th April 2024]

4 minutes ago, HotLisa93 said:

I just downloaded the latest mod and put it in WW animations folder and Sims4 would NOT start  up until I removed the files.

as this file is necessary for the 'watch sex' to turn into 'masturbate' I hope what ever is wrong can be fixed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now available on Loverslab: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/16273-sims-3wip-ooolala-citys-sex-animations-for-kinky-world-passion-ts3-updated-25th-february-2023/

• Floor - Kamasutra - Libra [Perfect Split Cowgirl Position] [AV](OLC)
  • Floor - Kamasutra - Leopard [Reverse Doggystyle Position] [AV](OLC)
  • Floor - Kamasutra - Shuttle [Body-to-Body Cowgirl Position] [AV](OLC)
  • Floor - Kamasutra - Python [Carry/Cradle Missionary Position] [AV](OLC)
  • Floor - Kamasutra - Oath [Rough/Intimate DoggyStyle Position] [AV](OLC)
  • Floor - Kamasutra - Boat [Passive Floor Doggy Position] [AV](OLC)
  • Floor - Kamasutra - Clip [Wide-Legged Missionary Position] [AV](OLC)
  • Floor - Kamasutra - Shuttle [Body-to-Body Cowgirl Position] CLIMAX [AV](OLC)
  • Floor - Kamasutra - Boat [Passive Floor Doggy Position] CLIMAX [AV](OLC)
  • Floor - Kamasutra - Circle [69 Position] [OJ](OLC)
  • Floor - Kamasutra - Inquisitor [Cunnilingus] [CunOJ](OLC)
  • Floor - Kamasutra - Angry Pirate [Floor Oraljob] [OJ](OLC)

58ca6ed9c94c57eaa347b9173771eca3.gif043bb0d702302191ae9ebb429652920c.gif314389f92c452db763b04cea179aa068.gif

Spoiler

New ??? Patreon Previews:

48d25a756a66284b4153fa53e06fea9a.gif02a7cef7c83c3a1e115d9c1547b71c1d.gif26e7f0301ac07ba279d94c69261e7c49.gif

Edited by ooOLalaWorld
3 hours ago, JadeLouise99 said:

I downloaded the new update but when its in my folder, it says it was last modified in 2018? It has never said this before so im confused as to why it says this? I have tried all three files and they say 2018 or 2022. 

Hi @JadeLouise99, don't worry about the dates too much. As long as the animations listed in my post above are all working in your game, then you've got the correct files. :)

Sometimes I work on animation set several months before release.

However, no recent update of mine should be going back as far as 2018 though... interesting, I'll double check everything just to make sure.

Let me know if everythings works in your game ❤️ 

Hope this helps.

On 2/26/2023 at 12:12 AM, ooOLalaWorld said:

Hi @JadeLouise99, don't worry about the dates too much. As long as the animations listed in my post above are all working in your game, then you've got the correct files. :)

However, no recent update of mine should be going back as far as 2018 though... interesting, I'll double check everything just to make sure.

Let me know if everythings works in your game ❤️ 

Hope this helps.

Thank you for replying. I have used all your animations before and I've never had an issue. I will double check and redownload into my files and see if it works. 

Thank you!

On 2/25/2023 at 2:49 PM, JadeLouise99 said:

I downloaded the new update but when its in my folder, it says it was last modified in 2018? It has never said this before so im confused as to why it says this? I have tried all three files and they say 2018 or 2022. 

On 2/25/2023 at 6:12 PM, ooOLalaWorld said:

However, no recent update of mine should be going back as far as 2018 though...

When I looked at the files, they show a date of 2022-12-18. They are from December 18, not from 2018.

On 3/5/2023 at 4:31 PM, FreakyRufus said:

When I looked at the files, they show a date of 2022-12-18. They are from December 18, not from 2018.

Mine said 16.08.18, they don't now, they say the recent update so not sure what happened as like i said, never had an issue before. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2023 at 4:17 PM, ooOLalaWorld said:

Floor - Kamasutra

my sims will freeze if there is only gender, I always add:  <Objects>Floor,Rug</Objects>

Cool animations, but what kind of super technology for changing and adjusting frames do you have??!!:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

You're doing very well as animator not just for the sims 4 as the sims 3 too. Unfortunatelly i did a try on the sims 3 and made some animations too, but seems the animation of the penises won't work properly as expected. Do you have any tips for us? 
Again, nice work and hope a lot of success for you man. 

On 4/5/2023 at 7:39 AM, sim333 said:

my sims will freeze if there is only gender, I always add:  <Objects>Floor,Rug</Objects>

Cool animations, but what kind of super technology for changing and adjusting frames do you have??!!:thumbsup:

Super technology? How do you mean? ?

On 4/27/2023 at 12:52 AM, Motherlodesims said:

You're doing very well as animator not just for the sims 4 as the sims 3 too. Unfortunatelly i did a try on the sims 3 and made some animations too, but seems the animation of the penises won't work properly as expected. Do you have any tips for us? 
Again, nice work and hope a lot of success for you man. 

Thanks @Motherlodesims! you're a legend in this game as well so I very much appreciate the compliment.

In regards to Sim 3 animations:

I basically animate the penis to a point where they are pointing/thrusting in the right vicinity.

I have to use a lot of controllers/constraints often to get them to not go out of control or go through another sim.

Since there are no bones for the penis, and I can only use to pelvis bone, I have to think a lot about the type of animation I am making and if it will work.

My tip would be, when it comes to Sims 3, don't worry too much if the penis is not angled perfectly (unless it's for oral animations), just as long it is in the right area the animation is likely to still come out looking great.

Hope this helps.

On 4/13/2023 at 2:16 AM, Estimable said:

Hey, could you do an animation of women rimming guys?

I haven't seen these yet. Unless someone can point me to where I can find one.

Regards!

That is actually a very good idea. I don't know how I actually haven't done more of that. I believe I've probably only done if for male-to-male animations. Guess I've got to go do some 'research' now on how to do it effectively, ha.

31 minutes ago, Clydie said:

The only way for sims 3  to animate the penis is to use the mod and rig from  @ghost-17a

If you like have a look here :

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/179848-update-191121-rigged-penis-for-sims-3/

It works great !

@Clydie Oh wow! Thanks so much for letting me know about this. I had no idea about it. I took a peak at the thread, is backwards compatible with any type of old animations which use kinky world and passion? I assume not but I have to take another look.

Do you know of any animator who have made animations with it btw?

I'll have to try experimenting with it but it could potentially really help.
Interesting..., I can't believe I didn't know about it till now. I really should do more exploration ?