[Sims 3][WIP] ooOLaLa City's Sex Animations for Kinky World & Passion (TS3) [**Animated Penis**][Updated: 2nd May 2024]

Now available on Loverslab: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/16273-sims-3wip-ooolala-citys-sex-animations-for-kinky-world-passion-ts3-updated-29th-april-2023/

• Double Bed - Lesbian Sequence - Cunnilingus Oraljob # 1 [CunOJ](OLC)
  • Double Bed - Lesbian Sequence - Teasing/Breast Kissing  [ThreeSome] # 2  [TA](OLC)
  • Double Bed - Lesbian Sequence - Makeout/Cunnilingus/Sensual Rubbing [FourSome] # 3 [OJ][OA](OLC)
  • Double Bed - Lesbian Sequence - Group Cunnilingus Session [FourSome] # 4 [CunOJ](OLC)
  • Double Bed - Lesbian Sequence - Cunniligus Oraljob All-Fours [TwoSome] # 6 [CunOJ](OLC)
  • Desk - Clitoris Rub/Masturbation Tease [Lesbian] [TA](OLC)
  • Desk - Clitoris Rub/Partner Tease [Lesbian] [TA](OLC)
  • Desk - Vaginal Tribadism [Lesbian] [AV](OLC)
  • Desk - Desk-Top Cunnilingus - CLIMAX [Lesbian] [CunOJ](OLC)
  • DoubleBed/SingleBed - [FF] Lesbian Eating Out [OJ](OLC)
  • DoubleBed/SingleBed - [FF] 69 [OJ](OLC)
  • Shower - SOLO Masturbation - FEMALE CLIMAX [RL][HJ](OLC)

57fa020698d650679f66ff001898ab42.giff609b436ff5515b3dca1c4bc661b742c.gif016857668fea46d6c21d3f8b1b3e2f96.gif545fe8cf0ce1ce31f3985d38155e5af5.gif

Upcoming ??? Animation Previews (Releasing on Patreon [30th April]: 11:00am PST):

Spoiler

???Patreon Exclusive Animations (available on LoversLab at a later date):

• Fridge - Intimate Gazing into Eyes [TA](OLC)
  • Fridge - Makeout Missionary Stage 1 [AV](OLC)
  • Fridge - Makeout Missionary Stage 2 [AV](OLC)
  • Fridge - Makeout Missionary Stage Climax [AV](OLC)

• Double Bed - Deep Impact Missionary Captain [AV](OLC)
  • Double Bed - Unicorn Sideways DoggyStyle [AV](OLC)
  • Double Bed - Classic Missionary Position [AV](OLC)
  • Double Bed - Downward DoggyStyle [Rough][AV](OLC)

• Shower - Intimate Fingering [TA](OLC) 
  • Shower - Elevated Missionary Carry [AV](OLC) 
  • Shower - Sensual Cunniligus [CunOJ](OLC) 
  • Shower - Leg-Carry Behind Bang [AV](OLC) 

ca0a1f891cd6fee3d6475b26e24d7f4b.gif c78f121d3d0be2b057fb8aaaf234e464.gif1a648981e3a39c18b0d00c007048d591.gif9ae8b031a3091d3fe47908d4641e7db1.gif

https://www.patreon.com/ooOLaLaCity

10 hours ago, ooOLalaWorld said:

is backwards compatible with any type of old animations which use kinky world and passion? I assume not but I have to take another look.

Do you know of any animator who have made animations with it btw?

No harm to older animations if the penis mod from Ghost have been installed, but of course no penis movement......

Further more, I think this penis mod should be installed, since Ghost (Lucas) used it in his last animations.

To install it is simple, one Cmar package need to be replaced and the second goes additional into the mod folder.

I use the rig from Ghost in blender but must say that I "simplified" the rig to my needs (removed predefined constraints). But therein are three points to manipulate the penis and two for the "balls".

Use them for my animations and modified the old SM animations, because they were good but used an very old and very long and thin but bendable penis which not work in KW.  Can be found on my thread here - think, back on page four or five at the moment. (I should update my animations soon too ? )

Thanks again for the new update !

On 4/29/2023 at 9:18 AM, ooOLalaWorld said:

Super technology? How do you mean?

I tried making animations. It turned out that the most difficult thing is to make a sequence of frames with very smooth movement of the bones, and it is also difficult to fit the characters to each other so that everything looks natural and without jerks and dips.  It is practically impossible to achieve this manually and by eye. There must be some kind of tool that is not described anywhere. But your animations do not have these shortcomings, so you know some secret))

On 4/29/2023 at 4:56 AM, Clydie said:

The only way for sims 3  to animate the penis is to use the mod and rig from  @ghost-17a

If you like have a look here :

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/179848-update-191121-rigged-penis-for-sims-3/

It works great !

Thanks, i appreciated your answer, however i need to assume that i need to know where i can get the cmar mods firstly, because i already get these mods before and nothing happend :/ i just did some experimentation for dance animations, i would like to see my penis bouncing lol  ?

On 4/29/2023 at 3:18 AM, ooOLalaWorld said:

Super technology? How do you mean? ?

Thanks @Motherlodesims! you're a legend in this game as well so I very much appreciate the compliment.

In regards to Sim 3 animations:

I basically animate the penis to a point where they are pointing/thrusting in the right vicinity.

I have to use a lot of controllers/constraints often to get them to not go out of control or go through another sim.

Since there are no bones for the penis, and I can only use to pelvis bone, I have to think a lot about the type of animation I am making and if it will work.

My tip would be, when it comes to Sims 3, don't worry too much if the penis is not angled perfectly (unless it's for oral animations), just as long it is in the right area the animation is likely to still come out looking great.

Hope this helps.

That is actually a very good idea. I don't know how I actually haven't done more of that. I believe I've probably only done if for male-to-male animations. Guess I've got to go do some 'research' now on how to do it effectively, ha.

I didn't see you post my friend. You're really good as animator in everything that you're doing man, believe me. You seens Lady666 in the old times. I know what you're meaning, but if you took a notice, you'll see that we have creators around here that have a great content for this, i hope to make a try and see it'll work as expect. If it works inside the game i don't know, i'll bring some notices, so everyone can share it as well. 

Thanks for your answer! :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would you pls recommend me other animation packs that dont have the similar animations u made, so it will add new stuff?
I just want to experience most of what KW has to offer but not have a very laggy game. I read somewhere that multiple animation packs can make things laggy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cloudbubble, I would try and download these animations again with chrome or other, not firefox I could not get the updates from Patreon (I'm a member) unless I used chrome. Be sure to write in KW_OLLCity_Anims in Passion. Best of luck to U..........

PS: be sure to put both files (KW and OKW) in the Mods/Pakcages

Edited by MrsSanta
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Now available on Loverslab: loverslab.com/files/file/16273-sims-3wip-ooolala-citys-sex-animations-for-kinky-world-passion-ts3-updated-30th-november-2023/

• Fridge - Intimate Gazing into Eyes [TA](OLC)
  • Fridge - Makeout Missionary Stage 1 [AV](OLC)
  • Fridge - Makeout Missionary Stage 2 [AV](OLC)
  • Fridge - Makeout Missionary Stage Climax [AV](OLC)
  • Double Bed - Deep Impact Missionary Captain [AV](OLC)
  • Double Bed - Unicorn Sideways DoggyStyle [AV](OLC)
  • Double Bed - Classic Missionary Position [AV](OLC)
  • Double Bed - Downward DoggyStyle [Rough][AV](OLC)
  • Shower - Intimate Fingering [TA](OLC)
  • Shower - Elevated Missionary Carry [AV](OLC)
  • Shower - Sensual Cunniligus [CunOJ](OLC)
  • Shower - Leg-Carry Behind Bang [AV](OLC)

ca0a1f891cd6fee3d6475b26e24d7f4b.gif 5d75b521b543144849a2d8eab8483d7b.gif 9ae8b031a3091d3fe47908d4641e7db1.gif 

• Desk - Handjob and Rimming/Eating Out [Surface] [HJ](OLC)
  • Desk - Bent Over DoggyStyle Standing [AV](OLC)
  • Desk - Reverse Cowgirl [Surface] [AV](OLC)
  • Desk - Standard Cowgirl [Surface] [AV](OLC)
  • Desk - Standard DoggyStyle Standing [AV](OLC)
  • Desk - Standard DoggyStyle Standing CLIMAX [AV](OLC)
  • Coffee Table - Lean Over Makeout [KA](OLC)
  • Coffee Table - Standing-over Kneeling Doggystyle [AV](OLC)
  • Coffee Table - Towered-over Kneeling Doggystyle [AV](OLC)
  • Armchair - Kneeling Cunnilingus #1 [CunOJ](OLC)
  • Armchair - Kneeling Cunnilingus #2 [CunOJ](OLC)
  • Armchair - Kneeling Cunnilingus Climax [CunOJ](OLC)

797e505b4d4492f68bca45ccd235be4d.gif f4bce47bb835c0a6ac42079583f5baae.gif cfa4ce887664ede22f6c2a163d226761.gif

🔥 Upcoming Animation Previews (Releasing on  Patreon  [30th November]:

Spoiler

???Patreon Exclusive Animations (available on LoversLab at a later date):

• Double Bed - Bed Side Cunnilingus/Seated Knee Up Position [CunOJ](OLC)
  • Double Bed - Bed Side Cunnilingus/Seated Knee Up Position Climax [CunOJ](OLC)
  • Double Bed - Cuddle In-Bed - Spooning Sleep [TA](OLC)
  • Double Bed - DoggyStyle Bed Boat Position [AV](OLC)
  • Desk - Seated Scissoring [FF] [AV](OLC)
  • Desk - [THREESOME] Desk-Top Cuckhold + Frontal Missionary Bang [FFM] [AV](OLC)
  • Dining Table - Step Up Hard DoggyStyle [Surface] [AV](OLC)
  • Bathtub - Water-filled Side Bang [AV][OA](OLC)
  • Armchair - Classic Basic/Dining Chair Cunnilingus [CunOJ](OLC)
  • Coffee Table - Kneeling Cunnilingus + Clitoris Tease [Threesome] [CunOJ](OLC)
  • Counter - Standing Behind DoggyStyle Climax [AV](OLC)
  • Standing Bang - Extreme Yoga [AV](OLC)
  • +All Previous Animations!

1dbee8f068fdb7da70e7065cb392c114.gif ab4e4dc7f320d4b2d7918e7933cfd052.gif e6e6d6057ea6155416b731d2a502e66d.gif

Get Patreon Animations Here: Patreon

Edited by ooOLalaWorld