"No available actors found within the scan range"

No idea what a custom race is.  I've added mods that put in new monsters etc if that's what you mean.

I tried a theme but it didn't help.  I give up on this, sex mods are way too complicated.  Any other type of mod (as in the ones on Nexus), you just install it, or perhaps one extra mod as a requirement.   As soon as you try to install anything from here, it needs 5 other things, and each of those 5 need 5 themselves, and everything has to be set up right and in the right order.  Not worth it.  Whoever makes these obviously isn't as skilled as the regular modders, or thinks we all have a degree in programming.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2021 at 1:47 PM, macaw said:

Whoever makes these obviously isn't as skilled as the regular modders, or thinks we all have a degree in programming.

Or, alternatively, the variation of peoples kinks are too many to predict.

Mod users with little experience get excited about the prospect of being a fox-man surrounded by anime-looking NPC and harassed by "excited" Deathclaws in high heels. They expect that throwing all of these random mods together will magically work as if all of the authors work together in the same room and coordinated for months on a universal API.

On 2/26/2021 at 8:46 AM, dagobaking said:

Or, alternatively, the variation of peoples kinks are too many to predict.

Mod users with little experience get excited about the prospect of being a fox-man surrounded by anime-looking NPC and harassed by "excited" Deathclaws in high heels. They expect that throwing all of these random mods together will magically work as if all of the authors work together in the same room and coordinated for months on a universal API.

Similar things do work just fine with Nexus non-naughty mods.  I've often downloaded a mod there which has a requirement or two, and sometimes those have requirements.  I just install all the requirements and off it goes.  But they tell you what they need, and don't leave you in the dark wondering what a mesh is and where you get one.

• 2 weeks later...