Textures with detailed bumholes.

3 hours ago, LostData751 said:

I am looking for multiple textures but I can't seem to find any that has detail on female's rear hole. Are there any textures with this detail? Specially 4k?

Well, there are such models (the buttocks are tightly compressed) that even with textures, you won't see anything

Once upon a time, I tri1.jpged to make a small hole (model) here - something like that - femalelowerbody.nif

==================

By the way, DollPersokon has good textures (in appearance, not resolution)

3 hours ago, TDA said:

Well, there are such models (the buttocks are tightly compressed) that even with textures, you won't see anything

On the contrary, I've seen nude female lowerbody meshes in the game enough times to often get a glance at the plain spot where something should be instead.

Thank you for sharing this mesh I will see if there's anything I can do with this. By the way, is there a simple way to add more polygons to meshes?

6 hours ago, LostData751 said:

On the contrary, I've seen nude female lowerbody meshes in the game enough times to often get a glance at the plain spot where something should be instead.

Thank you for sharing this mesh I will see if there's anything I can do with this. By the way, is there a simple way to add more polygons to meshes?

need a 3D editor and experience in it. ... There is a way - use custom normals map  or edit the mesh. Both need to be looked for or done from scratch.