Many animation are not counted

When selecting the sex animation normally of any category (teasing, oraljob etc..), not all the animation show up. If i go on the wicked setting menu and create a playlist, all the animation are actually there and i'm able to put them into a playlist. But when i want to start a sex scene ( in game with the wicked menu) and i go in the playlist i made, below the name of the playlist in the count animation value it already shows that some animation are not being counted as available, for example 14/97, which means that infact when i get inside the playlist i only see 14 animation that are available to play while all the other are in grey and when i move the courser on top it says *Sims gender or Sex location not campatible*

Screenshot (1).png

The gender incompatibility thing can be circumvented by changing your WW Sex settings (either fiddle around with gender recognition and preferences or simply set the "Always Accept" cheat to full), but locations are a hard requirement.

Since other M+F/HE animations are available to you, you're probably trying to play a floor animation on a double bed or something like that (another reason could be animations for special props, like custom furniture). That one MMF ani you have there would require a third Sim to join mid-action, so you probably don't want it in your M+F playlist.