cshenrich Posted January 31, 2021 Posted January 31, 2021 View File Lace flower lingerie for teen and young adult / adult female Sims Hello again, here is a lace lingerie set for your female Sims. You can find it in everyday, formal sleepwear and career. Only one channel is recolorable. Available for teens and adult Sims as .package files only. I thought I had lost this item due to an HDD crash a few years ago. Today I found it on a forgotten backup. That was the only one of my works that was ever shown on Sims 3 updates. So I want to share it with the community. I hope you like it Submitter cshenrich Submitted 01/31/2021 Category The Sims 3 Requires 5
cshenrich Posted February 1, 2021 Author Posted February 1, 2021 Thank you very much, I'm glad that you are like it.
Guest Posted February 10, 2021 Posted February 10, 2021 Whoa! Amazing work. I seriously need to install sims 3 again.
jdw6 Posted February 14, 2021 Posted February 14, 2021 Nice! Thanks! This is nice enough to actually get moved into my Packages folder and used.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now