What happened to the Vindictus mods?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18LOgRiDd4GlXOA-Z9nGxadylo19C8_kg/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lZT5tbbb6ZvUKAlkDbB5O9PUJecMMzZA/view?usp=sharing

@shyvana6300 These are the only 2 Vindictus conversions for SSE, though there are quite a few of his BDO conversions

I'd also wager they're CBBE only as I think these were done before Legacy UUNP got ported or BHUNP was first released

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, TemkaUwU said:

Doesnt show up as an item in additem menu or the console any advice?

Sometimes an item wont show up in the console if it needs to have its name translated (such as korean armors appearing as Squares that you cant look up in the console) but I think this mod is in english already.

Try dragging the mod to the bottom of your load order so that it appears at the bottom of the additemmenu list. Also if you used a mod manager, make sure the mod is activated.

Searching "help bast" in the console should be enough to make the armor appear.

Edited by venomr
On 6/21/2023 at 10:34 PM, venomr said:

Sometimes an item wont show up in the console if it needs to have its name translated (such as korean armors appearing as Squares that you cant look up in the console) but I think this mod is in english already.

Try dragging the mod to the bottom of your load order so that it appears at the bottom of the additemmenu list. Also if you used a mod manager, make sure the mod is activated.

Searching "help bast" in the console should be enough to make the armor appear.

To anyone who had my issue you have to download the heels sound mod. MO 2didn't notify me that it was missing

• 7 months later...
On 6/24/2023 at 8:44 AM, TemkaUwU said:

To anyone who had my issue you have to download the heels sound mod. MO 2didn't notify me that it was missing

Didnt work for me..

Everything is as it should be, but alas, no armor.

Edited by parathedragon