Brothel for KW [Bunny hop]

Welcome to Bunny Hop! Screenshot-40.jpg.f811b3099c0042a3421b3e499730f021.jpgScreenshot-41.jpg.72a761f0f324ae24b0db32fe51a07156.jpg

Screenshot-53.jpg.ca4ddce8ec62f9efa6fa29ec44df5de1.jpg

Screenshot-57.jpg.fd29d6b54c06a7736afe2f582364f890.jpgScreenshot-56.jpg.069ec86ce476d7e23c5e5647273b8a84.jpgScreenshot-55.jpg.404d9cf89cce7ddb681eb584da3f971d.jpgScreenshot-54.jpg.bef86a886bd1f9032cfc63830ed79f59.jpgScreenshot-58.jpg.0b4e78967a3f9eb1d03b2cfd8fac4e42.jpg

Lot size : 38 x 40

Floor plan

1st floor : 2 bar, dance floor, stage for pole dance / owner office, cafeteria for employees, toilet

2nd floor : 3 bdsm rooms, indoor swimming pool / 4 pole dance spots, gym, green room, shower, toilet for employees

3rd floor : 4 private rooms

Screenshot-42.jpg.c7293c18833ad8878b3e65c80de66694.jpgScreenshot-43.jpg.d94627595e66fe4195f1df6aa95f02b1.jpgScreenshot-44.jpg.169c136e3232a3f784581127e2e1e5d2.jpg

EP not used : Supernatural, Into the Future

Store item used : Barrier to entry system, infinite zen massage table

CC used : Around the simshttps://aroundthesims3.com/, Build your own cell https://modthesims.info/d/420376/build-your-own-cell.htmlShmindow Full Double Windowhttps://www.aboutsims.com/downloads/sims3/build-mode/windows/1736-shmindow-full-double-window-mesh.html and a looooot of CCs I don't recall where they are from.

Outfit used : 

Video-6.gif.8b2bd3b56cd00fc6e269003c9cb28dbf.gif

Thanks!

Screenshot-52.jpg

Bunny Hop.Sims3Pack

8 hours ago, Misstelly said:

WOWWW! I love it. Now may I  ask , is the stripper dancing a full mod or an animation that you have to apply manually?

Thanks for using it :) . And about strippers you are asking, I put them in each poles manually :( . I hope you enjoy this club and if some CC doesn't show up, let me know :))

11 hours ago, Misstelly said:

is the stripper dancing a full mod

3 hours ago, CHboom! said:

about strippers

To help you out, there are several mods for dancers. This one http://virtualartisanx.blogspot.com/?zx=a66d24dac34f87cb is a floor marker. You can assign a dancer to the role, or one will be generated depending on your settings.

Dance pole here... https://modthesims.info/d/483745/the-exotic-pole.html

Animations here... http://umpa77.blogspot.com/2015/06/sims-4-sims-3-mmd-dead-or-alive-x2-pole.html

Pole and animations were reposted here at LL, but I generally link to originals to give proper credit to a mod creator.

21 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

To help you out, there are several mods for dancers. This one http://virtualartisanx.blogspot.com/?zx=a66d24dac34f87cb is a floor marker. You can assign a dancer to the role, or one will be generated depending on your settings.

Dance pole here... https://modthesims.info/d/483745/the-exotic-pole.html

Animations here... http://umpa77.blogspot.com/2015/06/sims-4-sims-3-mmd-dead-or-alive-x2-pole.html

Pole and animations were reposted here at LL, but I generally link to originals to give proper credit to a mod creator.

@LadySmoks A bit of a unrelated question... I still use the dancer floor marker in one world and it works fine, but the other stuff from the same creator, tipplers bottle, courtesans perfume seems to have broken since installing ITF. I know you have ITF so before I take the time to troubleshoot I would ask if you use these items and if they work for you ?

@CHboom! How do those ladies get into the suspended boxes to use those poles ? Is the path finding OK for them ?

2 minutes ago, James2112 said:

broken since installing ITF

I believe that Tipplers bottle was broken a while ago by one of the updates. I really haven't used the courtesan bottle at all lately (7 or 8 months, maybe more).

@James2112 Path finding works ok for them. I've divided area for customer and dancers who live in owner's house together. the areas are separated by Barrier entry system from EA sims3 store. of course you can set up your own thing.

@LadySmoks I visited website you mentioned  http://virtualartisanx.blogspot.com/?zx=a66d24dac34f87cb , but download section doesn't seem to work properly even though there are cool things to use. What a disappointment. :(

• 2 months later...
On 4/1/2021 at 8:15 PM, chireshuguang said:

Hi, I really love the building, but the download link seems doesn't work anymore, is there anything I can do?

I just downloaded it 5 seconds ago to check. It works.

The swimming pool seems doesn't work or maybe it is because the resolution ratio I set? I founded walls of first floor and second floor are lack of those sexy paintings can I have the mod of those paintings?

One more problem, I have downloaded the dancer's stage which included in downtown roles mod, I set the dancer's working time from 17:00 to 4:00, but I didn't see any dancer show up then, will it generated a dancer automatically or I need to assign one sim to become a dancer? it says in the guide of the mod that this dancer's stage will generate a dancer or i just misunderstood what it said? looking for your reply, thanks!!!

屏幕快照 2021-04-08 下午2.36.34.png

屏幕快照 2021-04-08 下午2.37.51.png

7 hours ago, chireshuguang said:

The swimming pool seems doesn't work or maybe it is because the resolution ratio I set?

I'm not sure what makes troubles about your swimming pool... It works well in my game. Isn't it possible simmies to swim there????

I founded walls of first floor and second floor are lack of those sexy paintings can I have the mod of those paintings?

I guess you mean pink paintings. I found them in Libertine's club here and the author left a link to download them here.  http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175853

One more problem, I have downloaded the dancer's stage which included in downtown roles mod, I set the dancer's working time from 17:00 to 4:00, but I didn't see any dancer show up then, will it generated a dancer automatically or I need to assign one sim to become a dancer? it says in the guide of the mod that this dancer's stage will generate a dancer or i just misunderstood what it said? looking for your reply, thanks!!!

I'm not using 'downtown roles mod'. I have a household running brothel, it includes owner and 7 workers, 6 of them are girls. If you assign them as part time dancer, they do pole dance automatically. Unfortunately, I didn't test it with non household sims who are impossible to control. I'm using Nrass SP as well, I guess that causes non play sims to get other job instead of working as whores. I think there's a conflict between SP and KW.

:) thanks for using my lot !!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, CHboom! said:

I'm not sure what makes troubles about your swimming pool... It works well in my game. Isn't it possible simmies to swim there????

I guess you mean pink paintings. I found them in Libertine's club here and the author left a link to download them here.  http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175853

I'm not using 'downtown roles mod'. I have a household running brothel, it includes owner and 7 workers, 6 of them are girls. If you assign them as part time dancer, they do pole dance automatically. Unfortunately, I didn't test it with non household sims who are impossible to control. I'm using Nrass SP as well, I guess that causes non play sims to get other job instead of working as whores. I think there's a conflict between SP and KW.

:) thanks for using my lot !!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot, this brothel is one of the best brothels I found over the whole loverslab, thanks again!!!

11 hours ago, chireshuguang said:

I have downloaded the dancer's stage which included in downtown roles mod

If you are talking about the mod which includes 3 different objects with scripts involved - then the 'Dancer Stage Socket' is one I do use.

I have no idea if you have conflicting mods or why you seem to have an issue with it, but I'll explain how I use it.

I place it on a community lot.

When it spawns a SIM to work 'at' it, that Sim is called a musician. When the Sim arrives to the lot, it's description is changed to 'dancer'. The small square 'object' which defines where and the direction they perform is used - configuration menu's appear allowing one to tune the script. While it appears player can make specific changes - I myself - have never had luck in the 'starting times' functioning properly <even if I leave it default>. My solution is just click on the stage socket and select - Start show now.

One can take this Sim into CAS like 'any' sim and customize it.

1 hour ago, landess said:

If you are talking about the mod which includes 3 different objects with scripts involved - then the 'Dancer Stage Socket' is one I do use.

I have no idea if you have conflicting mods or why you seem to have an issue with it, but I'll explain how I use it.

When it spawns a SIM to work 'at' it, that Sim is called a musician. When the Sim arrives to the lot, it's description is changed to 'dancer'. The small square 'object' which defines where and the direction they perform is used - configuration menu's appear allowing one to tune the script. While it appears player can make specific changes - I myself - have never had luck in the 'starting times' functioning properly <even if I leave it default>. My solution is just click on the stage socket and select - Start show now.

actually it seems I can't use the mod right now, I think there is conflict with my other mods, I found that when I use the mod and then I change back the screen of my accommodation, I couldn't go inside my house, and my house became like a rabbit hole, but I am not sure whether the 'Dancer stage' caused the problem, it's 4 am but I am still working on it, may I ask if that mod works smoothly in your game? it will save a lot of time, THANKS!!!

1 hour ago, landess said:

and by the way, the author of this brothel building CHboom! has mentioned that he is not using this mod instead of assigning a sim to be a dancer, what should I do to use his way, use a nraas register or something else? I didn't see the dancer as a career showed in my career list. Thanks again!!!

1 hour ago, chireshuguang said:

I couldn't go inside my house, and my house became like a rabbit hole

Well sparky... maybe when you post a new thread and ask a question, and someone answers you might read the answer, as I told you not to do what you probably did (registered your property as a KW venue = no no) to cause that. Your sim probably no longer owns that house/ property.

This is the problem with newbies, and why I rarely bother to reply to someone who joins LL at 11 am and has a question by noon. If you don't answer them immediately, as if you are sitting and waiting for their questions, they make 10 posts asking the same question on 10 threads. 

As my sim has made a nice living in several games as a brothel madam/ owner, I was going to help you out with what I've learned. You'll figure it out.

29 minutes ago, landess said:

I said I place it on a community lot.

I did place it on a community lot?I solved this problem already, I just made a mistake in game setting by accidentally ,there is no problem with the mod, but thanks for your time!!!!!!sorry for bothering you.?