Can't change penis size please help

I have Simdulgence's RealGens Penis mod the CAS default replacement for males and females plus Gender unlock and I can not for the life of me change my sims penis size! I checked to make sure I had the option turned on in settings but there isn't even the option to check adjust penis size in wicked whims settings. Anyone who uses Simdulgences  default penises, are you having the same or similar problems. A little help would be appreciated please.

3 hours ago, nekotlc81 said:

I have Simdulgence's RealGens Penis mod the CAS default replacement for males and females plus Gender unlock and I can not for the life of me change my sims penis size! I checked to make sure I had the option turned on in settings but there isn't even the option to check adjust penis size in wicked whims settings. Anyone who uses Simdulgences  default penises, are you having the same or similar problems. A little help would be appreciated please.

Have you looked in ww body selector? clicked on your sim?

1 hour ago, nekotlc81 said:

I just now tried that. The penis size still remains the same WW default size.

Keep in mind you can only have one main penis file for males and one for females.

You can't use both CAS & CC versions pick one only as per directions.

And only one for CAS defaults.

I think patreon version is different though.

52 minutes ago, nekotlc81 said:

I have the CAS versions only these are the ones I downloaded plus the gender unlock to use on male and female sims. I don't have the patreon version, didn't know he had one. If they are free would those work?

I don't think the Patreon version is free.

But if you have any other penis mods installed you might have a default penis that can't be changed in WW body selector.

The other problem might be hidden duplicates of the same or different versions.

15 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

I don't think the Patreon version is free.

But if you have any other penis mods installed you might have a default penis that can't be changed in WW body selector.

The other problem might be hidden duplicates of the same or different versions.

I checked my mod folders there were no other penis mods just the ones I mentioned, Simdulgence's CAS. Well, if his new patreon ones aren't free I guess I'll have to wait until he releases some updated ones.

18 minutes ago, nekotlc81 said:

I checked my mod folders there were no other penis mods just the ones I mentioned, Simdulgence's CAS. Well, if his new patreon ones aren't free I guess I'll have to wait until he releases some updated ones.

Well it's not a typical problem for most of us that use real gens.

You can do more testing if you feel up to it...

Remove all mods except for WW + Animations, and Real Gens penis.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

Start game and test again.

Just don't make any new saves when testing with mods removed, exit when done testing.

If it does work then you know another mod is causing it.

If it still doesn't work then it's most likely an install issue, a corrupted mod, or a corrupted game.

37 minutes ago, nekotlc81 said:

I got the penises working. I’m not sure exactly *what* I did worked, but I soft reset the Sims I was trying to customize in body selector and played an animation with WW. A few seconds in, the new changes applied automatically and they seem to be staying. 

• 1 year later...
On 1/24/2021 at 10:25 PM, nekotlc81 said:

I found the problem. After some trial and error, I found out most Sacrificial's mods are broken. When I took them out I was able to change my sims' penis sizes again.

Could you write out the path to find the penis manipulation setting? I am having the exact same issue. I removed all of my Sacrificial mods, but I still can't find it and it is driving me absolutely insane.

19 hours ago, BreannaBananas said:

Could you write out the path to find the penis manipulation setting? I am having the exact same issue. I removed all of my Sacrificial mods, but I still can't find it and it is driving me absolutely insane.

Usually all you have to do is Click on a Sim > Wicked Settings > Personalization > Body Selector

You will get 3 choices next..

'This SIm'

'All Sims'

'Random Sims'

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...