Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

Great to see this finally out.

I'm having some problems getting the textures right for this thing.

For UNP, anyone have any issues with the head&neck not matching the body and hands?

Actually I installed the other UNP compatible hand feets, the mod on Nexus. Try original UNPB hand and feet, ok Let me upload the original ones.

ok DONE

Hi!  I am having difficulty with the head and neck. I attached a screenshot of some tests. I believe it is a texture issue but I'm not sure. The color and texture of the head is off from the body. I've tried using different head dss files and different body textures. I just can't find anything where the head/body matches.

Do you think you could upload your Texture and Mesh folders that we could copy and paste into our directories, that may be the ticket. Not sure why the head texture&color won't match the body.

Thanks for all the help!

thank you for these beautiful body :)

GZZBfLZ0vW_thumb.jpg

x6J76Fw473_thumb.jpg

which armor is that?

its Called Another Mashup..

I told you earlier to add me on yahoo messenger, I Think your having issue with the default texture path [ textures\zggb-r2-u\ ]

We can try couple of things to solve this issue, I remember you had the same issue with ZGGB-R as well.

Again Add me so we can chat easily and continuously.

oh ok ill add you to yahoo i thought you were talking to someone else but i was at my cousins earlier now im home now so ill add you

Great to see this finally out.

I'm having some problems getting the textures right for this thing.

For UNP, anyone have any issues with the head&neck not matching the body and hands?

Actually I installed the other UNP compatible hand feets, the mod on Nexus. Try original UNPB hand and feet, ok Let me upload the original ones.

ok DONE

attachicon.gifScreenShot137.bmp

Hi!  I am having difficulty with the head and neck. I attached a screenshot of some tests. I believe it is a texture issue but I'm not sure. The color and texture of the head is off from the body. I've tried using different head dss files and different body textures. I just can't find anything where the head/body matches.

Do you think you could upload your Texture and Mesh folders that we could copy and paste into our directories, that may be the ticket. Not sure why the head texture&color won't match the body.

Thanks for all the help!

I am using real girl textures, I think your issue lies with the femalehead.nif try changing the femalehead.nif file

I've been having this problem with Fancy Dress since the beginning I installed the armor mod and I fixed it by reinstalling it again but now the problem is back. Just what's going on?

attachicon.gifTESV 2013-12-01 16-31-57-36.png

As i told in the Read Me in the Armor Section, 4-5 Armors aren't working properly with the Weight Slider but they work fine on Minimum and Maximum weight. I don't think Fancy Dress is one of them but still if you are using Max weight then you shouldn't have problem. Because I also use max weight and i don't get this issue. 

Actually with some of the armor conversions, I edited the max weight separately without using my Morpher tool I use to convert the max weight and I don't what reason these conversion are not working properly with the weight slider e.g crawwizard bras but it also works fine on Minimum and Maximum weight.

Some times the textures issue happens in General with skyrim, Like crystal like black textures on the body but it goes away when you quit and start the game again, it happened to me 3-4 times but with the body not with the armors.. It also goes away when i use the bodychange to change the body and revert back to previous body.

is the only way to get the armors ,via console command bcs if it is i only get the Tomboy armor ..... is there any other way?

No Sir sorry there is no other way, Well there is one more way I think but you also need the console command in it.

like using the help command with the armor name.

e.g [ help "Another Mashup" ]

but I don't get it why the help zggbr2u command is not working for you..

is the only way to get the armors ,via console command bcs if it is i only get the Tomboy armor ..... is there any other way?

No Sir sorry there is no other way, Well there is one more way I think but you also need the console command in it.

it's not working for me either a command list might help but i havent even tried the [ help "Another Mashup" ]   yet  but i love the body  mod awesome work 

it's not working for me either a command list might help but i havent even tried the [ help "Another Mashup" ]   yet  but i love the body  mod awesome work 

Ok, I will post the command list but the first two letter of the armor ID will be different for everyone, depends on the load order.

Looks pretty cool with cnhf 2_5 textures actually. And seamless too I should add.

Are there vanilla armor conversions for this body available? To a certain degree I am kind of a lore nerd. I want to use this, something about it is very appealing.

Not yet but I plan to convert the vanilla armors as well. I just released the mod 2 days ago with the Armor Conversions Pack 1.

I already started to work on update 2 for Pack 1 and it will have color options for some of the armors in pack 1 and I also making a addon version of Thong in Another Mashup and Aradia Lace's Thong which will replace the Shclong slot (52) and couple of new armor conversions.

I will start work on Armor Pack 2 after that and I will add some of the Vanilla Conversion in it as well.

Wow cool! Thanks for the letting me know so quickly. That is good to know. I was pretty blown away when I saw cnhf 2_5 textures on this body. Looks good. And with the physics plugin from skse added, it's quite an experience. (The cnhf 2_5 textures work on this body, and  UNP body variations with the exception of dreamgirl, they will not work on that one.) This body is something different, something cool, I like it.

I already started to work on update 2 for Pack 1 and it will have color options for some of the armors in pack 1 and I also making a addon version of Thong in Another Mashup and Aradia Lace's Thong which will replace the Shclong slot (52) and couple of new armor conversions.

Nice.

Could you make CHEST armor of "Another Mashup" to be "Main Armor Strapvest" copy? instead of thongs? Thongs being slot 52, as you say, is best idea yep.

You could also consider adding optional thongs (from "Another Mashup"?) into "Main Armor" set. I tried it in my version and its awesome.

Also:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/6acd0da4bf5034c047d37d7896d569ca/tumblr_mgucqoA9se1rw0ngto1_1280.jpg

Please fix the body :D

I've tried mature skin and fitness body and both are working, but the nipples aren't lining up. Am I doing something wrong?

DorkDiva: can the CNHF body install textures only? Is there no distortion from large breast and butt size?

Nice.

Could you make CHEST armor of "Another Mashup" to be "Main Armor Strapvest" copy? instead of thongs? Thongs being slot 52, as you say, is best idea yep.

You could also consider adding optional thongs (from "Another Mashup"?) into "Main Armor" set. I tried it in my version and its awesome.

Also:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/6acd0da4bf5034c047d37d7896d569ca/tumblr_mgucqoA9se1rw0ngto1_1280.jpg

Please fix the body :D

Yeah I also made the top part of the main armor as well..

And about the body I told you before I made the Butt shape from the back by choice. The Butt cheeks are kinda like stretched, like muscle stretching. That is why in the inner lines are not connecting (what you want). It wasn't a mistake, I did it by choice. And if I do change that then I'll have to reconvert all the armors as well. So it will be too much work...I am sorry but you just have to let go of that one thing lol