Twerk and Work: Cum Milker by Villian Corp

Twerk and Work: Cum Milker by Villian Corp

View File

Twerk & Work: Cum Milker:

"With its sister product, the "V1 Milking Station" in full production, Villian Corps makes sure to demonstrate its firm belief in equality by providing its loyal customers with the Twerk and Work: Cum Milker! With thousands of hours of simulated gelatinous movement, On board vacuum suction, Ribbed bearings that spin and contract, as well as heated vibrating rods along the vaginal sleeve. Your precious bodily fluids can be stored in ecstasy instead of a sock under your bed!"

[3/18/2021 Special Thanks to @MISSME12 for fixing the LOD issues]

Animators that use this mesh:
MISSME

For those that have any questions don't be afraid to reach out to me either here or on my Discord [The Cruxmyth Family].

8 hours ago, wongfoo2003 said:

Great work. But i'm a bit confused. I did expect something slitely diffrent as a cum milker. More like the pictured.

gay_slave_c-7546.jpg.aa92344420a171540391cd09d89236d5.jpg

GE-201.thumb.png.6feb367d0d04af6fb69f04d9a27effe7.png

There's going to be more stuff made, but for now this is just the initial milker I want to get out before I work on different variations. Both breast and cum milkers will have different variations that grow in price and if im lucky function. Main issue right now is the lack of animations.

• 4 months later...