[WIP + REL] Histeria and Vie modding and Conversion

When I saw the SOL BadGuy Guilty Gear Female I had to download it and check it out. I have this outfit also in oblvion though the oblivion version has that strap thing going from one leg to the other. Too bad I'm UNP so I'm not sure if I will wear it a lot or not. I played around with the skin gloss of my player and outfit I think it came out pretty good though I think I might have to tone down the lip stick color as it's a bit too bright. Thanks for the awesome armor.

post-25667-0-64161100-1387268192_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-50598300-1387268204_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-48550600-1387268469_thumb.jpg

Ah there still is the problem with the textures I ran into the first time I installed the cape and forgot how I fixed it, does anyone remember?

fz5b9k.jpg

This what you talking about? :D

ah i see, i think it missing some folder on texture. i forgot because its not on my hardisk anymore. all this is remain from my late hardisk before it get virus on it :(

@cegi985

I just downloaded of Ninjatos - Sword Of The East the Guanyu Armor and DeathStar Robes From Starwars the only one I got a error from was the Ninjatos one and that was only because I put the password in incorrectly I tried again and it worked. What type of archiver are you using winrar/7.zip/other. If one doesn't work with one try a different one. I use 7/zip for the most and if win.rar gives a error I switch and open it with 7.zip instead and that usually works. Also make sure the password is correct when you put it in or you will get a error you can copy and paste the password into the password place when it asks you for the password. 

Maybe you can make this armor .

from what game is this?

From BlazBlue.  https://www.google.com/search?q=BlazBlue&sa=X&rls={moz:distributionID}:{moz:locale}:{moz:official}&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=PvC2Uuy4M4jUtAbU5YHQDA&ved=0CEMQsAQ&biw=1325&bih=606

Did you fix you downloads?

Every time i download you mods i get error when i try to unpack.

here´s the version from oblivion http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/36138/?

@cegi985

I just downloaded of Ninjatos - Sword Of The East the Guanyu Armor and DeathStar Robes From Starwars the only one I got a error from was the Ninjatos one and that was only because I put the password in incorrectly I tried again and it worked. What type of archiver are you using winrar/7.zip/other. If one doesn't work with one try a different one. I use 7/zip for the most and if win.rar gives a error I switch and open it with 7.zip instead and that usually works. Also make sure the password is correct when you put it in or you will get a error you can copy and paste the password into the password place when it asks you for the password. 

Tnx i fucked up password.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey,is there another link for the kokoro DOA outfit? The nexus link seems to have pooped out, and i'd imagine all the other nexus links probably don't work either.

Nevermind, i managed to find it by going through a bunch of backwater Chinese forum boards, and there's a Pan baidu link or w/e to it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...