Futa IC Prison

The mod adds a few NPCs to the imperial prison(futanari-girls, and girls) and some animations for them.

If a player (no matter what gender) goes to jail, an endless cycle of sex with a * dangerous * futanari girl* will start until the player serves time (using a bed).

=====================================
For futanari animations to work correctly, you need a skeleton and mesh with the appropriate capabilities (but you can do without it). You can use them, but inside them (models) the normals and vertices are changed (to fit popular models, to reduce seams) so, first save your models.

0!FutaICPrison.7z
I tested it on pure Oblivion (with lovers LPK, and mine, there were no problems)

FP-522.jpg

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

Do I need a fresh save for them to appear? I checked 3 different times going to the imperial prison & no new anything appears or happens either time?

EDIT: Fresh save did nothing. Nothing changed in the prison

Did you get arrested or just go in?  You have to get arrested for this to work.

I uhh found the reason why it wasnt working & it fixed it but it aint pretty

in december i received a brand new SSD to use for my games & moved all except my modded bethesda games to it. i was scared to death of moving them through Steam because of how my mod setups are done so instead I copied everything regarding those games into the new drive without removing the old ones & with the exception of Steam's data pathing in regards to things like verifying file integrity or for moving games through them, i changed the pathing of everything affecting those games to reflect the new drive location (ex: FNIS, NMM, & BodySlide recognize Skyrim in the new drive while ignoring the old one) meaning OBMM should have recognized Oblivion's new location.

In Skyrim's case it works perfectly fine & new mods have installed & been used without issue from anything since the location change. Guess for Oblivion it proves it needed to be genuinely moved through Steam for it to work because only by installing the mod manually in the old drive path has allowed the mod to work now.

Rip taking advantage of my new drive for this game then cuz I REALLY  dont wanna see Steam pull some shit like removing all my mods like it almost did for Skyrim a year ago if I were to move the game through it & then id have to redo my setup all over again. 

21 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

I uhh found the reason why it wasnt working & it fixed it but it aint pretty

Not beautiful, fixed? What exactly?

The algorithm for launching animations there occurs through the cast, for various reasons, mainly due to the control of the state of the doors and the package - follow the player  (to switch the animation and the f-girl's package procedure)

I don’t do dialogues, because for me it’s too much to write scripts and make animations, so this is a simplified launch.

So this is essentially a decorated scene with scripts to play some animations in which the player can have limited participation.

1 hour ago, TDA said:

Not beautiful, fixed? What exactly?

The algorithm for launching animations there occurs through the cast, for various reasons, mainly due to the control of the state of the doors and the package - follow the player  (to switch the animation and the f-girl's package procedure)

I don’t do dialogues, because for me it’s too much to write scripts and make animations, so this is a simplified launch.

So this is essentially a decorated scene with scripts to play some animations in which the player can have limited participation.

none of that stuff was the issue. issue was the mod not appearing in my game at all. reason was because I installed the mod to a copy of the game on a different drive I thought Steam was using instead of the actual copy Steam was using. I simply installed it directly to the correct one & that let the mod work