Hello everyone, I'm looking for a 3D modeller for creating a private outfit with my idea, anyone interested?
I would like to create a CBBE SE outfit, but I also would like to use it in FO4 too if possible)
I will pay the service fee for helping me, and if you have a portfolio to show your works, it would be better!
On 1/16/2021 at 3:14 PM, Augdesmantez said:
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a 3D modeller for creating a private outfit with my idea, anyone interested?
I would like to create a CBBE SE outfit, but I also would like to use it in FO4 too if possible)
I will pay the service fee for helping me, and if you have a portfolio to show your works, it would be better!

Both Skyrim SE and FO4, its a modern outfit ? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2021 at 9:23 AM, RomeoZero said:

Both Skyrim SE and FO4, its a modern outfit ? 

For now I think I want to focus on Skyrim SE first, and yes, modern and skimpy outfit, one of them have similar outfit like your profile picture.

So I have 4 outfits, 3 of them have .blender files. For now, I prefer we focus on SSE first and on 1 outfit first.

I expect that my outfits will fit nicely in my Bodyslide preset and does have Bodyslide file so I can generate the body whenever I want.
I do have the original .blender file, but the base body was using my preset in LE.

Also sorry for the late reply, what a busy week I would say.

4 hours ago, Augdesmantez said:

For now I think I want to focus on Skyrim SE first, and yes, modern and skimpy outfit, one of them have similar outfit like your profile picture.

So I have 4 outfits, 3 of them have .blender files. For now, I prefer we focus on SSE first and on 1 outfit first.

I expect that my outfits will fit nicely in my Bodyslide preset and does have Bodyslide file so I can generate the body whenever I want.
I do have the original .blender file, but the base body was using my preset in LE.

Also sorry for the late reply, what a busy week I would say.

Not only I have it in my 2D profile pic ?
So, you already have assets to work with ? I might be game, if someone else will work with you too, so we can split the work. MSG me if you will assemble the team.  

11 minutes ago, RomeoZero said:

Not only I have it in my 2D profile pic ?
So, you already have assets to work with ? I might be game, if someone else will work with you too, so we can split the work. MSG me if you will assemble the team.  

Interesting, I'm curious about your profile picture too TBH.

Yes, I do have the asset files, some people have asked me regarding this, but since I just online today, I'm still waiting for they reply, and yeah I think I would split the work.