I'm talking about giant boobs.

jebber70

My only prob with insane huge O.O ones its the huge aureolas (idk write that in english, tried lol) and fitting ea armor on that, the cleveage area (yea idk write that also /facepalm ^^) goes a pain to adjust same if using 3dsmax (at least for my still less of a newbie on that) and the amount of vanilla armor and besides that the custom / desired ones made that task a odyssey. Like you can seen my highelf dnt really have huge (giants) boobs, but the cleaveage area and nipple areas still a problem for me trying fit, because im a problematic person (ahaha at least i looks like because i very perfectionist with myself ) and i wanna the armors fit exact the breasts area and goes near torax.

Those are perfect imo. What settings do you have in bodyslide?

Lol that's nothing, just look at mine. Now THAT is insane. :D

When we, the users here are Lovers Lab, ever are in the need to crush an entire galaxy under the weight of a woman's breast or participate in the mass extinction of entire civilizations through suffocation in the bottomless bussom of a woman's chest, YOU SIR will be the first person we call.  :D

The problem with giant boobs in Skyrim is most bodies it looks weird the larger you make them. They morph into freakish abominations that no longer look like breasts. There's only a few bodies that I have seen that keep their shape for the most part (Manga Body CBBE (NOT ADEC or whatever) and the body I am using now....I think it's called XL boobs or something). Hopefully Megaoppai comes to Skyrim soon, that would be awesome.

Is that skyrim..... or....

If so, link?

It's Skyrim, Manga body with enlarged skeleton. 

Body is here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-armor-and-clothes-for-manga-body/

It doesn't come this big obviously, I just use Race Menu to increase the size (you can also use Nifskope).

When I use NifSkope to edit a model's skeleton, it doesn't change anything in-game, are there some steps I should be taking?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9093-reducing-or-increasing-breastbutt-size-for-specific-armors/?do=findComment&comment=204298

When we, the users here are Lovers Lab, ever are in the need to crush an entire galaxy under the weight of a woman's breast or participate in the mass extinction of entire civilizations through suffocation in the bottomless bussom of a woman's chest, YOU SIR will be the first person we call.  :D

You should go to chounyuu's main forum, they make my character look small....lol.

Oh and since everyone seems to be karma whoring their characters here I'm gonna to....lol. Just one, I promise. :) Like I said this body really doesn't morph badly like most bodies seem to.

post-7703-0-89909100-1381080287_thumb.jpg

Hrm, it seems I also belong to those ve~ry curvy female worshippers then :P

Attached pics of my thief. I can assure that no one remembers her face if she's seen near crime scene...

there was a guy back in the 90s, robbin smaller banks and the like. His method was to wear a really bangin sharp tie. Starched, glinting white shirt and a badass notable tie. apparently the guy robbed a number of small banks/credit unions and they could never catch him because he had a generic look, dark prescription glasses and only thing anyone would say is "he wore a nice tie."

So yeah . . . I believe it.

Feel bad for all these women, age of 30 going to have extreme back problems :s

Nope.

The wife is almost 40, runnin around with 40g (I think) and she doesn't have back problems. and no she's not shamu either... 

Thats one of the biggest fallacies of chicks with juggs. . . she doesn't have back problems. she has front problems: me.

there was a guy back in the 90s, robbin smaller banks and the like. His method was to wear a really bangin sharp tie. Starched, glinting white shirt and a badass notable tie. apparently the guy robbed a number of small banks/credit unions and they could never catch him because he had a generic look, dark prescription glasses and only thing anyone would say is "he wore a nice tie."

So yeah . . . I believe it.

I swear it, sir! I saw a giant pair of b.... err, flashy nip.... I mean, running jiggly goddess... wait, what did you ask again?

Feel bad for all these women, age of 30 going to have extreme back problems

...sooo, you're commenting this in the giant boobs thread. Did you expect to see 'mosquito bites'?

Archived