I'm talking about giant boobs.

jebber70

• 2 weeks later...

Lol that's nothing, just look at mine. Now THAT is insane. :D

Is that skyrim..... or....

If so, link?

It's Skyrim, Manga body with enlarged skeleton. 

Body is here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-armor-and-clothes-for-manga-body/

It doesn't come this big obviously, I just use Race Menu to increase the size (you can also use Nifskope).

can you give me link for the race menu thing your talking about i rly want such a body with the breasts (if possible id also like a link for the dick mod and the mod that allows you to do those poses) thx

Big-boob mods remind me of the venus figures, the most ancient art of humanity. Loving huge boobies goes back before the dawn of civilization! I like smaller and perky breasts myself, but understand the appeal of a healthy, fertile body shape. It makes more sense than the anorexic zombie bodies idolized by the fashion world.

Hello Arilia and Darkangel777 :)

Darkangel777 I use ADM  BBP from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13992-wip-upgraded-chsbhc-and-adm/ (http://www.mediafire.com/?8cjn6l8kfcc1xaz DL)

+with XPMS 1.4 (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/#content)

and finally "vsTerminus - perky breasts" +50% Increase from Folder "Scale Skeletons" http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3356-teals03s-stacked-against-gravity-body-and-armors-with-bbp-and-scaling/

Yes, I'm agree with you Arilia, I prefer to see a normal woman, or a little bit "chubby" but not fat of course, I like fertile looking women :) Like venus lol, Probably men-genetic nature code. I'm sad to see today anorexic bodies who follows fashion..

Big-boob mods remind me of the venus figures, the most ancient art of humanity. Loving huge boobies goes back before the dawn of civilization! I like smaller and perky breasts myself, but understand the appeal of a healthy, fertile body shape. It makes more sense than the anorexic zombie bodies idolized by the fashion world.

Not just breasts, but general weightyness. It depends on what nation and environment your are also talking about, the appeal of erm cheribushness is prominently known in societies which live in frigid environments, like i think the ancient nords of the northwestern europe. This is why i scoff every time someone accuses plump body mods of being unrealistic and immersion breaking, when it is the exact opposite. At climates like northern europe in RL and Skyrim, a body like unp for example was a lethal sentence, and even potentially lethal still in our current timeline at places of extremely frigid nature. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure if the prduct image of skin and bones produced by the delusions of modern human civilisation ever fit with nature. you would not see boney nomadic people in warm tropical climates, while at scarce and extremely hot environments do often have skinny people, but that is usually accepted as malnutrition which people in those circumstances try constantly stave off. 

And that is why my character has a plump yet fit build :D

My only prob with insane huge O.O ones its the huge aureolas (idk write that in english, tried lol) and fitting ea armor on that, the cleveage area (yea idk write that also /facepalm ^^) goes a pain to adjust same if using 3dsmax (at least for my still less of a newbie on that) and the amount of vanilla armor and besides that the custom / desired ones made that task a odyssey. Like you can seen my highelf dnt really have huge (giants) boobs, but the cleaveage area and nipple areas still a problem for me trying fit, because im a problematic person (ahaha at least i looks like because i very perfectionist with myself ) and i wanna the armors fit exact the breasts area and goes near torax.

post-19248-0-97744500-1367110462_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-01976900-1367110496_thumb.jpg

My only prob with insane huge O.O ones its the huge aureolas (idk write that in english, tried lol) and fitting ea armor on that, the cleveage area (yea idk write that also /facepalm ^^) goes a pain to adjust same if using 3dsmax (at least for my still less of a newbie on that) and the amount of vanilla armor and besides that the custom / desired ones made that task a odyssey. Like you can seen my highelf dnt really have huge (giants) boobs, but the cleaveage area and nipple areas still a problem for me trying fit, because im a problematic person (ahaha at least i looks like because i very perfectionist with myself ) and i wanna the armors fit exact the breasts area and goes near torax.

Don't know how to help you :( I'm sorry. Personnaly, I don't wear any armor, just some bracelets + armored gloves (Dalight gloves) with a lot of jewelery/piercing :) because I want to see my char sexy body lol.

If I need to wear an armor, soo..I put a CBBE or CHBSH armor lol, no choice :s

post-39660-0-76321400-1367113219_thumb.jpg

post-39660-0-62604600-1367113262_thumb.jpg

post-39660-0-38541400-1367113302_thumb.jpg

post-39660-0-70892600-1367113323_thumb.jpg

post-39660-0-83424100-1367113399_thumb.jpg

post-39660-0-50049600-1367113478_thumb.jpg

post-39660-0-28435600-1367113504_thumb.jpg

post-39660-0-44509100-1367113594_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

Lol that's nothing, just look at mine. Now THAT is insane. :D

Is that skyrim..... or....

If so, link?

It's Skyrim, Manga body with enlarged skeleton. 

Body is here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-armor-and-clothes-for-manga-body/

It doesn't come this big obviously, I just use Race Menu to increase the size (you can also use Nifskope).

When I use NifSkope to edit a model's skeleton, it doesn't change anything in-game, are there some steps I should be taking?

Archived