On 1/28/2021 at 9:43 PM, a117 said:

Thank you answer :)

Let me say one more thing.

How about something like this?
If the device is unequipped without permission, as in this case, Arcadia will notice, get angry, make the quest fail, and start the punishment quest instead.

Arcadia is an alchemist, so she forces you to drink a dangerous aphrodisiac... etc.

It's just an idea.

The thing is, in my understanding, if a DD quest device got forcefully unequipped, DD will internally become inconsistent. Don't quote me on this, but the reason why I believe so is that there is a ton of code (which I don't understand) that tries to prevent a quest device from being unequipped. If somehow a mod still manages to unequip the device, chances are, the save file will be corrupted (or at least will have oddities due to inconsistent internal state).

There is also the chance that I didn't flag my devices properly.

7 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hey there,

I tried this mod for the 1st time, I have only 1-2 hours in. I have a couple of questions, sorry if they were already answered above.

1) Do you consider adding a Magic Resistance Training?

2) Is the mod aware of Timescale? In my games I always use timescale 6 (instead of 20). While my character is less than a half day in, she already has 4 or 5 levels of training. Seems awfully fast.

3) I haven't tried yet, but what is the point of those keys? I mean, yes, the character can orgasm, but that is usually not something mods involving Chastity Belts promote. Also, even with basic DD settings, the arousal goes to 100 very fast, so 1 key really won't help much.

Also here is an idea, to make it a litle bit more immersive (lol). So the dragonborn faces dragons a lot. These resistances are quite essential rto survive those nasty dragon breaths.

It is a little known secret, that the Blades had similar method in the old times. It was forgotten mostly, because a) the men did not like this training (well, some may, but whatever), b) the women were better dragonslayers because of the double orifice trainings and the men did not like that either.

So maybe the training could come from Delphine, the Greybeards or more likely Esbern (he is crazy enough to know about stuff like this, but the player meets him quite late). Anyway, just an idea, I just like to play long games and like when mods fit in the story somehow (like Amorous Adventures).

Peace,

M

Thanks for trying my mod.

1. How would magic resistance training work? Should the plugs send magic pulses? I am open to ideas.

2. It is not aware of timescale. However, EXP are gained based on in-game hours. If anything, a slower game time should lead to slower training speed, so I have no idea what is going on. Also, to be quite honest, the numbers in this mod were not rigorously tested. Therefore, it is possible that 4-5 levels per day is normal. (It should get much slower later though.)

3. I like the idea that the dragonborn can still orgasm if she works for it. If you think that actually made it worse (because you prefer absolutely no orgasms), please let me know. In that case, I will try to add a MCM option to disable climax keys.

Regarding your idea:

To be honest, I have never finished Skyrim (I didn't even come close). The only thing I know about Greybeards is that they live on top of a mountain and that mountain was really hard to climb wearing high heels and vibrating plugs.

Anyways, thanks for the suggestion. I will look into it.

4 hours ago, Ingar said:

I keep dying for no apparent reason, it always seems to happen once arousal is high enough so I assume another mod is interfering.

The only hint I got so far is from the papyrus log and it looks like a div by zero is triggered:

[02/06/2021 - 06:44:24PM] ERROR: Cannot divide by zero
stack:
	[dhr_core (AF001827)].dhrcore.DrainActorValueToBy() - "dhrCore.psc" Line 294
	[dhr_core (AF001827)].dhrcore.DrainActorValueByMappedTempDiff() - "dhrCore.psc" Line 312
	[dhr_core (AF001827)].dhrcore.OnUpdateGameTime() - "dhrCore.psc" Line 340
[02/06/2021 - 06:44:24PM] ERROR: Cannot divide by zero
stack:
	[dhr_core (AF001827)].dhrcore.DrainActorValueToBy() - "dhrCore.psc" Line 294
	[dhr_core (AF001827)].dhrcore.DrainActorValueByMappedTempDiff() - "dhrCore.psc" Line 312
	[dhr_core (AF001827)].dhrcore.OnUpdateGameTime() - "dhrCore.psc" Line 341

from dhrCore.psc

Float maxValue = currentValue / player.GetActorValuePercentage(actorValueName)

This explodes.

Thanks for reporting. This is definitely a bug. I will fix it for the next update.

10 hours ago, Rin Tepis said:

Thanks for reporting. This is definitely a bug. I will fix it for the next update.

It does run when I set reserved health to 0%, so the error might by a byproduct of the actual issue. Nevertheless my health maxes out at around 70% during training. My install might need some cleaning up.

15 hours ago, Rin Tepis said:

1. How would magic resistance training work? Should the plugs send magic pulses? I am open to ideas.

I didn't go that far, but eventually it is the same as the other plugs, just with different text. :) Magic pulse is as good as any other explanation.

2. It is not aware of timescale. However, EXP are gained based on in-game hours. If anything, a slower game time should lead to slower training speed, so I have no idea what is going on. Also, to be quite honest, the numbers in this mod were not rigorously tested. Therefore, it is possible that 4-5 levels per day is normal. (It should get much slower later though.)

I played a bit more. I'm not yet finished with the 1st 2 days and I got the ascend quest already. I guess in normal game time (timescale 20) I'd be around day 5 now.

3. I like the idea that the dragonborn can still orgasm if she works for it.

That is a good enough answer for me. It was just strange for me to give an orgasm to the character every day.

To be honest, I have never finished Skyrim (I didn't even come close).

Haha, I have finished it properly 1 or 2 times, but I had some very long games in the past. They usually end because Skyrim becomes way too unstable after that much time. Last time I ran out of completed quests in the Journal, so when I completed a quest, Skyrim deleted an active one (just the Journal entry, but you probably won't remember what quests you had at the bottom of the quest list).

Anyway, if you got only to the Greybeards, you have never even met Esbern. :)

On 1/26/2021 at 10:36 PM, Oscar19 said:

That's unfortunate, I'll see what I can do to debug it. I'll post the answer here if I can find it.

I did boot up again and try what you asked. A normal belt with non quest heat plugs worked perfectly fine. So it may very well be a quest bug :/

Update, I have no idea what ended up causing this, but I removed a few other mods while re ordering my mod list and the issue completely went away. It must have been some interference with another mod. I have no idea what though. I'll document it here if I ever find out what it was.

On 2/7/2021 at 5:58 PM, Ingar said:

It does run when I set reserved health to 0%, so the error might by a byproduct of the actual issue. Nevertheless my health maxes out at around 70% during training. My install might need some cleaning up.

I didn't set up a special case for when the reserved health is 0%, so it will run regardless. However, if you set the reserved health to anything lower than 50%, it is quite normal for (de)buff fluctuations to kill you from my testing. If you still experience death at 50%, you can try to set it to a higher value.

Anyways, I will fix the division by zero error by the next update.

Love this mod! Its a bit script heavy causes my cpu to heat up faster with all the crazy jiggles and collisions :P. My question was, how do i replace handwarming animations triggered by frostfall... I wish to replace those animations with masturbation anims from sexy aroused idles. ( coincides well with this mod :P ). Also a question on side note... is there any way to check which animation is currently being played in game?

Hi there,

I have a bit more feedback and a possible issue.

First, the issue: I also have Naked Dungeons installed. When you enter a dungeon, you may be hit with a trap instantly, rendering you naked (except for some items like Lockpicks). Of course DDs stay on the character. This happened in my game and the ND mod tried to remove everything as usual.

The belt and the plugs stayed in the inventory, equipped. The DHR scripts still worked. However, nor the plugs, nor the CB was visible on the character any more.

In once such case I clicked on the plug and got the usual DD message box with the options and I could manually equip them. Also the belt (however I had to press the Check option to do it).

An other time the plugs changed to equipped state in the inventory, but did not show on character and I did not get the usual DD message box with the options. Also, I could just simply remove them, no DD script fired again. I could equip the CB though. This might be some DD issue though (using 5.1 SE).

I hoped that the Arcadia checkup will fix it, but unfortunately they are still bugged. I will experiement with it and see if I can fix it somehow.

Feedbacks:

- the plugs should not start up during a sex scene, because they may trigger new animations, and so breaking the sex scene animations.

- would be nice if you could add some rarely firing voice effects, like grunts, "ow-ow-ow!", hissing, etc when the player is damaged.

- the mod should check if there is iNeed or other realism mod in the load order, or Survival mode enabled. If there isn't, then 36 hours w/o sleep is not really a challenge, feels like cheating. :)

- I'm not sure what happened, when Arcadia said to train cold resistance after a checkup. Then my character told her that it is time for the Fire resistance ascension. Will the plug change to fire resistance training? (unfortunately this happened during the above mentioned bugged situation)

Peace,

M

Hello,

I could use a little help. I got a bug, where the plugs are continously buzzing, long after the defined timeframe. It should have been 3 hours, they are on for over a day now (no sleeping/waiting/traveling).

I looked at the dhr_vibrationcontroller and the terminateTimer_var is stuck(?) on 56. I changed it to 1 and also to 0, but didn't help.

I could use some advice how to stop these vibrations.

Edit: I think I found it, I set the terminationMode_var to 1 and it stopped. I hope I didn't break anything.

Thanks,

M

On 2/8/2021 at 7:20 PM, grandslasher said:

Love this mod! Its a bit script heavy causes my cpu to heat up faster with all the crazy jiggles and collisions :P. My question was, how do i replace handwarming animations triggered by frostfall... I wish to replace those animations with masturbation anims from sexy aroused idles. ( coincides well with this mod :P ). Also a question on side note... is there any way to check which animation is currently being played in game?

I don't what you suggested is in the scope of this video.

Also, I am not familiar with animation system in modded Skyrim, so I don't know the answer to your question.

On 2/9/2021 at 10:29 PM, monsta88 said:

Hi there,

I have a bit more feedback and a possible issue.

First, the issue: I also have Naked Dungeons installed. When you enter a dungeon, you may be hit with a trap instantly, rendering you naked (except for some items like Lockpicks). Of course DDs stay on the character. This happened in my game and the ND mod tried to remove everything as usual.

The belt and the plugs stayed in the inventory, equipped. The DHR scripts still worked. However, nor the plugs, nor the CB was visible on the character any more.

In once such case I clicked on the plug and got the usual DD message box with the options and I could manually equip them. Also the belt (however I had to press the Check option to do it).

An other time the plugs changed to equipped state in the inventory, but did not show on character and I did not get the usual DD message box with the options. Also, I could just simply remove them, no DD script fired again. I could equip the CB though. This might be some DD issue though (using 5.1 SE).

I hoped that the Arcadia checkup will fix it, but unfortunately they are still bugged. I will experiement with it and see if I can fix it somehow.

Feedbacks:

- the plugs should not start up during a sex scene, because they may trigger new animations, and so breaking the sex scene animations.

- would be nice if you could add some rarely firing voice effects, like grunts, "ow-ow-ow!", hissing, etc when the player is damaged.

- the mod should check if there is iNeed or other realism mod in the load order, or Survival mode enabled. If there isn't, then 36 hours w/o sleep is not really a challenge, feels like cheating. :)

- I'm not sure what happened, when Arcadia said to train cold resistance after a checkup. Then my character told her that it is time for the Fire resistance ascension. Will the plug change to fire resistance training? (unfortunately this happened during the above mentioned bugged situation)

Peace,

M

Thanks for the feedback.

Regarding the Naked Dungeons issue, do you know what does Naked Dungeons use to check whether a device can be unequipped? I think I have flagged my devices properly, but maybe not.

To be honest, I am not very familiar with the internal workings of SexLab, but I thought there is an animation queue or something like that, so if there is already an animation playing, new animations will wait until the old one finishes. From what you described, that doesn't seem to be case. I will see what I can do with this issue then.

I would love to. So far, I have tried to find those sounds from freesound.org. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find any that are high quality. I will keep looking though.

The only sleep mod I know is iNeed. I can certainly check for that. However, please let me know if there are other mods that also add sleeping requirements.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hello,

I could use a little help. I got a bug, where the plugs are continously buzzing, long after the defined timeframe. It should have been 3 hours, they are on for over a day now (no sleeping/waiting/traveling).

I looked at the dhr_vibrationcontroller and the terminateTimer_var is stuck(?) on 56. I changed it to 1 and also to 0, but didn't help.

I could use some advice how to stop these vibrations.

Edit: I think I found it, I set the terminationMode_var to 1 and it stopped. I hope I didn't break anything.

Thanks,

M

Are you able to reproduce this? If so, please let me know. If not, do you remember what terminationMode_var was before you changed it?

terminateTimer_var is an argument to this vibration controller. It is not supposed to change.

By the way, you can click on the chastity belt in the inventory and choose "Check status" to see how long does a certain trial have left.

4 hours ago, Rin Tepis said:

Are you able to reproduce this? If so, please let me know. If not, do you remember what terminationMode_var was before you changed it?

terminateTimer_var is an argument to this vibration controller. It is not supposed to change.

By the way, you can click on the chastity belt in the inventory and choose "Check status" to see how long does a certain trial have left.

I don't think I can reproduce it, but _maybe_ I had a challenge active for the plug work for 6 hours when I tried to use the debug function to fix the missing plugs. I'm not sure, I was tinkering a lot. I kind of had to do it, because the missing Arcadia plugs caused another issue.

The Deviously Enchanted Chests  (kind of a DCL Lite) mod works fine, except for one thing: it can equip plugs even when the character wears a Chastity Belt. So a trap equipped 2 plugs and it is impossible to remove them because of DDi (can't remove a plug while wearing a belt, and you can't remove a quest belt). Also, one of those plugs was also bugged, it did not have model, only the DDi part worked.

First I tried to use the DD debug remove function, but that broke DHR. After that I used the DHR debug function and terminated the quest. Then I could remove one plug with a Chastity key and had to remove the invisible one by console. After that I restarted DHR with the debug dialog again and now the plugs are working as intended.

Somehow along all these tries, reloads, consoleing, etc got the plug timer stuck. :)

The terminateTimer_var variable was on 2.

Somehow I did not think about to check the belt, lol.

Btw, is there a way to know what the current challenges are? I tend to forget them. :(

Also, it is unclear what to do with the challenges which are about wearing DDs. I accepted the Arm and Leg cuffs. I removed them before checkup and Arcadia said nothing about it. Another time I expected that she will remove them, but that didn't happen either.

As for Naked Dungeons: Sorry, I don't know the answer. It is still on the 4.x DD though. One thing is sure, it _never removes_ DDs (regular or otherwise) from the character. I noticed though that sometimes Quest DDs get duplicated (scriptlag??) . So I assume, it tries to remove everything and lets the various DD scripts decide if it can be removed or not.

One more feedback: While at first I felt the advancement is fast, the Ascension (or something like that) makes it slow, because you have to redo it from zero and it takes more and more time to reach the top. Then if you multiply htat with the 3 different resistances, it is not fast at all. Now I think the training speed is good as it is. it takes a lot of time and dedication to reach high resistances and while the reward is very OP, it is very hard to get it.

3 hours ago, monsta88 said:

I don't think I can reproduce it, but _maybe_ I had a challenge active for the plug work for 6 hours when I tried to use the debug function to fix the missing plugs. I'm not sure, I was tinkering a lot. I kind of had to do it, because the missing Arcadia plugs caused another issue.

Sorry if you have already answered it before, but can you describe how did you get one the plugs missing? I think I have a couple people saying this as well, but I just can't reproduce it, at all.

Somehow along all these tries, reloads, consoleing, etc got the plug timer stuck. :)

I think I figured out the reason. The vibration is controlled by vibrationController, which is controlled by the belt. I think when you terminate the quest using MCM, I forgot to terminate the vibrations.

Btw, is there a way to know what the current challenges are? I tend to forget them. :(

There is not. All "trials" are applied instantly. (See below for the reason.)

Also, it is unclear what to do with the challenges which are about wearing DDs. I accepted the Arm and Leg cuffs. I removed them before checkup and Arcadia said nothing about it. Another time I expected that she will remove them, but that didn't happen either.

The idea of those DD trials are simply the act of equipping you with them. As soon as they are equipped, Arcadia forgets about them, and the trial is considered completed. This is actually true for all other trials. For example, +6 hours of weak teasing is essentially Arcadia increment the number by 6 hours on your belt, and that's it.

As for Naked Dungeons: Sorry, I don't know the answer. It is still on the 4.x DD though. One thing is sure, it _never removes_ DDs (regular or otherwise) from the character. I noticed though that sometimes Quest DDs get duplicated (scriptlag??) . So I assume, it tries to remove everything and lets the various DD scripts decide if it can be removed or not.

Oh well, although I still suspect it is me not flagging my devices properly, but now I can blame the outdated mod now. :P

One more feedback: While at first I felt the advancement is fast, the Ascension (or something like that) makes it slow, because you have to redo it from zero and it takes more and more time to reach the top. Then if you multiply htat with the 3 different resistances, it is not fast at all. Now I think the training speed is good as it is. it takes a lot of time and dedication to reach high resistances and while the reward is very OP, it is very hard to get it.

Thank you for letting me know.

I'm using this in conjuction with DAYMOYL, Defeat and SL Survival and my character inevitably dies before even getting anywhere, at most half an hour after installing the plugs by Acadia. I tried different trial options seeking one which would be less punishing but to no avail. I am playing on Legendary difficulty with fairly low level character and I just can't keep up with the healing. Although in theory both defeat mods should prevent you from untimely death, in practice when the low health threshold is reached when she's still in "bleeding" state from the previous one, either the game bugs out (which is a problem of Defeat itself, not your mod) or at some point a real death and a loading screen occurs.

The idea is great but Heatrise doesn't seem to want to play nicely with the other two. Either that or Legendary difficulty scales health loss from heating way too high. I don't know how your mod works internally so this is my best guess based on observations.

8 hours ago, belegost said:

I'm using this in conjuction with DAYMOYL, Defeat and SL Survival and my character inevitably dies before even getting anywhere, at most half an hour after installing the plugs by Acadia. I tried different trial options seeking one which would be less punishing but to no avail. I am playing on Legendary difficulty with fairly low level character and I just can't keep up with the healing. Although in theory both defeat mods should prevent you from untimely death, in practice when the low health threshold is reached when she's still in "bleeding" state from the previous one, either the game bugs out (which is a problem of Defeat itself, not your mod) or at some point a real death and a loading screen occurs.

The idea is great but Heatrise doesn't seem to want to play nicely with the other two. Either that or Legendary difficulty scales health loss from heating way too high. I don't know how your mod works internally so this is my best guess based on observations.

DHr in default settings will under no circumstance kill the player by itself. By default, it will only reduce the player's health to 50%. (The 50% margin is also there to prevent player death from (de)buff fluctuations.) That is, DHr will not damage the player at all if the current health is lower than 50%. Even if the player's health is higher than 50%, DHr will, at maximum, reduce it to 50%. (So it is not possible to go from 51% to 0%.) If you repeatedly experience death, you might want increase health reservation ratio in DHr's MCM. You can even increase it to 100%, which will completely disable the HP draining aspect of DHr.

21 hours ago, Rin Tepis said:

Oh well, although I still suspect it is me not flagging my devices properly, but now I can blame the outdated mod now. :P

Haha, I could test this again. Got hit by a trap, removed all gears, except for the quest ones.

Visually (3rd person), your belt and plugs got unequipped, so there may be something with missing keywords as you suspect.

In the inventory, they still appeared as equipped, but they weren't. When i clicked on them, I got the regular DD equip message boxes, so I could manually "fix" the situation.

Sorry if you have already answered it before, but can you describe how did you get one the plugs missing?

I am not sure unfortunately. It may have happened after a similar event I described above (I have 50% chance to get hit by a trap whenever I enter a dungeon, so it happens regularly). Maybe (and it is a huge maybe, I'm just guessing here) I was hit by a second time w/o fixing the plugs 1st. I don't really know.

I think when you terminate the quest using MCM, I forgot to terminate the vibrations.

Good catch.

Hi there,

I played some more and now I have more info:

My character was wearing a regular DD item (beside the DHR ones) when she was hit by a few more of the Naked Dungeons trap (which tries to remove all equipped items), and I took these opportunities to look at what happens to DHR.

Each cases the DHR items behaved as described in my previous post. The regular DD stayed properly equipped and visible on the character. So it seems there is indeed problems with some keywords.

After the manual reequipping, the DHR vibration scripts kept working. However the DHR training script (the one which regularly changes the temperatures) stopped working. I can make them work again with the DHR debug menu at Arcadia.

Any estimation when can you release a fix for this?

Also one more feedback: I saw that you wrote some device related texts (for example when going to sleep with the slow vibration). Please do more.

Peace,

M

So the plugs were killing me everytime I tried to use them. I'd make it so far, my health being lowered in stages until I died.

I disabled the health drain effect in the DD mod menu, but that didn't do anything.

I set the health preserved to 100% in your mod, but it was still damaging my health!

I am level 1 btw if that helps, using frostfall and playing in skyrim SE. The damage wasn't coming from frostfall though, it was the plugs.

Edit: I am also using cursed loot, which gives the horny buff (bonuses to various things, including health, stamina and magic). If I had 100 base health, and it was buffed to 200, would your mod see it as 100 health or 200 health?

Playing LE, started a new game, used ASLAL to get breezehome for quicker access to arcadia.  getting the lost reference to the training belt error as soon as I start the quest, which never equips. Is this because I need a bodyslide for it? Also, the first time I got the error and tried reloading a save, I kept talking to Arcadia about trials, and the only option I was getting was reroll trials, which might be because the prerequisite belt was missing?

On 2/16/2021 at 8:42 AM, Forgetandeatcake said:

So the plugs were killing me everytime I tried to use them. I'd make it so far, my health being lowered in stages until I died.

I disabled the health drain effect in the DD mod menu, but that didn't do anything.

I set the health preserved to 100% in your mod, but it was still damaging my health!

I am level 1 btw if that helps, using frostfall and playing in skyrim SE. The damage wasn't coming from frostfall though, it was the plugs.

Edit: I am also using cursed loot, which gives the horny buff (bonuses to various things, including health, stamina and magic). If I had 100 base health, and it was buffed to 200, would your mod see it as 100 health or 200 health?

I recently started a new game so, I narrowed the setting issue to the health drain amount. I've have it at 0.5 and don't have issue of dying while standing. Didn't have to change settings to Devious Devious or any other mod that has health debuffs. 

Kind of wondering if it's an issue with the Mod doing the damage first then checking the preserve limit. IDK never program any games yet.

I played the mod a little, it seemed pretty good for what little i got to play before i stumbled upon some issues.

I believe there are som compatibility issues with death alternative.

After heatrise depleted all my health, death alternative kept me in a constantly cycle of faint/death/bleedout.

Which seemed to continue even after i terminated heatrise.

I messed with the settings in hope of fixing it, but it didn't work out for me.

Hello again.
About deaths, it seems like DHr does indeed have a tendency to deal significant additional damage to players with buffed health.
I tried to look into it, and filled "DrainActorValueToBy" with console logs on every step.
In this example, all three PC stats are 100, boosted by another 100 by "Horny Buff" from DCUR. All reservations are set to 25%, with drain and general multipliers maxed for testing purposes.

012.png.cb961d7e095455f5f08220d3b90e6fa3.png

It took me some time to realise.
...What.

GAVP is this:

MiscUtil.PrintConsole("[DHR:GAVP] GAVP gives us " + player.GetActorValuePercentage(actorValueName))

CreationKit wiki says that this function returns values between 0 and 1, a percentage of maximum value. But lo and behold, it returns percentage of base, which could be anywhere within it's integer range.

Sooo. About characters dying.
mm.png.401634b22db2eef980e79fd47ca1e57b.png

Your mod is killing PCs. But that's Bethesda's fault.

On 2/13/2021 at 10:47 PM, monsta88 said:

Any estimation when can you release a fix for this?

I am sorry. I was super busy with schoolwork. I would love to fix this but I really don't know why it is not working. "Not flagging my devices properly" is only my guess. Even if that guess is correct, I still don't know what the issue is.