lastUIexception help please

So I just bought a new computer and decided to put Sims4 on it after not having played for probably a year.  Last time I played everything was working fine, but there have been many updates since then.

I moved over my (considerable) mod library to my new computer, and started throwing all sorts of errors/last exceptions.  I finally got the regular last exceptions sorted out by updating some mods and deleting a few that weren't up to date with the latest version of the Sims.  The few things I deleted were scripted mods that would be looking for something else, not anything another mod would likely be looking for.

However, I'm still getting a lastUIexception every time.  My game screen has a red border around it, my sim won't follow commands, and if I try to click on a mailbox or fishing sign or something like that I don't get the pie menu.  I was able to create a sim without issue, and can go into the world, but can't build or move around.

There is no last exception report being generated.  There is a last UI exception report, which I'll attach here.  There is evidently something or things the game is looking for that I would normally be able to interact with, but I have no idea what's missing.  Is there any way to tell exactly what's missing or causing the issue?

Thanks in advance for the help

lastUIException.txt

6 hours ago, travelmedic said:

Thanks in advance for the help

Do you have UICheats Extension installed?

Should be version 1.21

Or try removing it for now.

Get MCCC if you don't have it already as it has better error reporting along with tons of other features.

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/

You might have another bad/outdated mod yet.

Last ditch try an Origin game repair

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder

10 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Do you have UICheats Extension installed?

Should be version 1.21

Or try removing it for now.

Get MCCC if you don't have it already as it has better error reporting along with tons of other features.

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/

You might have another bad/outdated mod yet.

Last ditch try an Origin game repair

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder

Behold the power of LL

I didn't even remember having a mod called UICheats, but I updated it and that seemed to fix the problem.

Thanks for that Scorpio!