SOFO style mod for Mr. House?

TheJuice

Sup ya'll.  So I've just started using the geck and going through how to tutorials and forums with the hopes of eventually contributing to sexout content.  But before I get ahead of myself I with this idea I'd like to debunk some things early on so I don't waste my own time. 

I recently started playing SOFO with Doc Mitchell and started thinking how cool a SOFO like mod would be with House, with a pregnancy story behind the quests. (I know he's a computer/shriveled mummy dude and what have you,  but I have a few ideas as to how this could work, like a sex machine or securitron with his image to inject his semen or dna,  or maybe a clone of his body controlled through transmitters yada-yada,  some other stuff)

My main question is:  Is this possible given Houses main plot involvement?

Sup ya'll.  So I've just started using the geck and going through how to tutorials and forums with the hopes of eventually contributing to sexout content.  But before I get ahead of myself I with this idea I'd like to debunk some things early on so I don't waste my own time. 

I recently started playing SOFO with Doc Mitchell and started thinking how cool a SOFO like mod would be with House, with a pregnancy story behind the quests. (I know he's a computer/shriveled mummy dude and what have you,  but I have a few ideas as to how this could work, like a sex machine or securitron with his image to inject his semen or dna,  or maybe a clone of his body controlled through transmitters yada-yada,  some other stuff)

I wonder if it's possible to rig his mesh into a non-living moving NPC? I'd like to see more of him, he was too easy to ice in my view.

I wonder if it's possible to rig his mesh into a non-living moving NPC? I'd like to see more of him, he was too easy to ice in my view.

EXACTLY!  He was one of my favorite characters.  I sided with him on my first playthrough back in 2010 (Senior year, those were the days) when all I had was an xbox.  After getting a PC that could run the game (with a crash every 15-45 minuets) I was AMAZED by all the free modding content that was available,  but I noticed there wasn't a single interesting mod for any House content compared to legion, ncr, and most other factions in-game.  But now that I'm trying to throw my card in the hat I decided I want to try two things (sexout related), with this being one of them.

I remember seeing an in-game NPC model of him on the vault wiki a while back and that's what sparked my interest to make a clone or something along those lines,  he'd still be the mummy dude (what with near immortality and all) but control the clone with some device or something, I don't know I'm just chewing some shit really.  

There is in fact an npc in the fallout.esm called MrHouseOUTDATED. Doesn't look much like the on-screen avatar though. But he does look like a guy with that personality and background. Could be an android or something too, of course. Since there are mod replacements for the on-screen avatar, it might be good to treat that avatar as a fake, the face House just wants you to see until you've proven yourself. Paranoia runs deep in the family.

There is in fact an npc in the fallout.esm called MrHouseOUTDATED. Doesn't look much like the on-screen avatar though. But he does look like a guy with that personality and background. Could be an android or something too, of course. Since there are mod replacements for the on-screen avatar, it might be good to treat that avatar as a fake, the face House just wants you to see until you've proven yourself. Paranoia runs deep in the family.

I think perhaps a Holo version of House getting about, interfering and virtually screwing the courier could be cool too, like a collar that allows him to rez near you anytime perhaps to keep you on your mission.

You'd have to fight off Jane for competition.

SOFO adds romantic relationships.  A much needed aspect of depth that if often overlooked.  I stil say you should make a global SOFO mod system that you can plug different romantic relationship based quests into. 

It wasn't until I played SOFO that the lack of sexout sound support became painfully obvious.  SOFO is a prime example of why I don't consider myself a modder.  I'm not an artist, and SOFO is definitely a work of art imho.

Well, ehm, thanks. :) Wouldn't know if it's art - it felt mostly like work. Don't know if a global system would work - lots of things are rather character- or even cell-specific.

I ain't writing this one though.

Holo sounds good to me too. And I'm liking the securitron idea - maybe this could be combined with whatever we already have with robots (certified?). There's definitely something that can be made out of this, jjx2. There's a mod on the Nexus that has a securitron with House's face on it - could be worth checking out how that's done for starters?

Well, ehm, thanks. :) Wouldn't know if it's art - it felt mostly like work. Don't know if a global system would work - lots of things are rather character- or even cell-specific.

Oh a global system would work I promise you.  But FOR it to work it would have to be thin (half assed), with defaults that are repetetive and dull until the individual quests were plugged in.  I know you don't like that. :)

Then again if you did like that, SOFO probably wouldn't be what it is.  It would be just another screw Doc mod.  And I'm glad it isn't.

Holo sounds good to me too. And I'm liking the securitron idea - maybe this could be combined with whatever we already have with robots (certified?). There's definitely something that can be made out of this, jjx2. There's a mod on the Nexus that has a securitron with House's face on it - could be worth checking out how that's done for starters?

Found the mod,  I'll take a look at it with the GECK soon.

Maybe we can have him testing avatars on the courier so he can collect data for improvements.  He starts with the securitron, moves up to a holo, then ends with an android (or android, then holo) or maybe he keeps the holo after the android and uses it as Halstrom suggested to keep tabs on you and uses the droid for reproductive purposes.  Again just chewing some shit.  But if this is as possible as it now seems I am all over it, first things first though,  I need to hone my skillz for such a task.

Question about the holo:  Dead money would be required yes?  (I have the ultimate edition so no issues there,  just making sure I know where to look).

Like both suggestions: The Mr. House plot and the idea about a global relationship system (GRS).

Mr. House could try to "come back to life" by "reproducing himself" with the courier. A strange relationship to a "virtual person".

As I told in other topics I would like to see more content, that gives you a feedback of the Couriers behaviour in the wastelands (like his/her clothing, sexual preferences, pregnancy etc.) and if the user of sexout likes it, a GRS could include much more (jealausy,  abdomination ("you like mating with creatures?", "you have worked as prostitude?")  etc. so the Courier should maybe have some secrets and live some of his/her dispositions not in public.

But I do not know how something like this cound be realsised.

After I gain some more experience I'm plannning to make a global system with the main esm. being the layout for a "home town" in CA (complete with family and friends, neighbors and misfits, etc.),  while plugins lay out histories/past relationships/quests with its inhabitants (affairs with neighbors spouses, taking that next step in a friendship, etc),  so like 2-3 plugins at one time.  The only problem is this somewhat destroys the whole "make up your own background" thing. 

But regardless, I'm more interested in making the House story,  because the other one is probably the fevered dream of a mad man on drugs with schizophrenia and rabid hallucinations. 

But anything is possible.

My thoughts are start from being captured by securitons, we needs some robot animations here, love to see one with the victim spread eagled across the front of the securiton riding it's telescopic rod as it takes them back to get collared, then the hologram takes the courier across the wasteland retrieving the necessities to reanimate firstly (insert freaky zombie dead guy sex here) & rejuvinate Mr House's body or transfer his consciousness into another body or constructed android.

I think perhaps a Holo version of House getting about, interfering and virtually screwing the courier could be cool too, like a collar that allows him to rez near you anytime perhaps to keep you on your mission.

Sounds like something out of my Dead Money Idea (minus the house part, but plus the interacting/sex with holograms)

Speaking of which, maybe having it require you to get an emitter from the Sierra Madre (or at least find one that came from there, maybe not necessarily require that you complete dead money. Like in the non-dead money version maybe have it in a box outside of the abandoned BOS Shelter or for sale by an npc who went there or something?)

My thoughts are start from being captured by securitons, we needs some robot animations here, love to see one with the victim spread eagled across the front of the securiton riding it's telescopic rod as it takes them back to get collared, then the hologram takes the courier across the wasteland retrieving the necessities to reanimate firstly (insert freaky zombie dead guy sex here) & rejuvinate Mr House's body or transfer his consciousness into another body or constructed android.

I like the telescope rod capture!  Since this is supposed to be like SOFO maybe we can give the courier some basic path options to start with such as willingly help or help against her will etc.  Once the searching quest(s) are completed THEN the more dramatic and relationship stuff can begin unraveling.  Since House is a main player there is the issue of when and where he would find it to be appropriate to use the courier for the rejuvination project over his political and power grabs,  after all,  he is a cold and calculating autocrat.

Is there a tutorial on this site for animating sexout animations?  I'm still new to the GECK and decided my first few steps would be the securitron w/House face, and making the basment cell w/o the energy barriers and sand bags and walls and alllllll that stuff for houses testing room,  but if there is a thread with animation basics I'm all for trying it out. 

@ Rylasasin:  Have you made any progress on the holograms or is it still in the planning stages?

@ Rylasasin:  Have you made any progress on the holograms or is it still in the planning stages?

Sadly no I have not made much progress other than placing the Holos into an empty cell and starting on the terminal options. I've not gotten any coding down if that's what you're asking.

Sadly no I have not made much progress other than placing the Holos into an empty cell and starting on the terminal options. I've not gotten any coding down if that's what you're asking.

I wish I could help but I'm still learning myself.  Coding is writing script write?  If it is I'll go do a thorough read and practice of Halstroms scripting tutorial and with any luck I can give you a hand (there maybe a weak wrist attached though),  since the thread is rather short I'll try to familiarize myself with the process by next weekend.  I needs to learn this stuff too if I wanna do this modding thing with you guys,  plus it'll push my own House SOFO along too.  I should probably get a different name for it though.  Anyway I digress,  good luck to us both.  GOD SPEED!

Archived