WW+basemental drugs induced miscarriage

Hello, so Im using both WW and basemental drugs mods, I have this pregnant sim who I wanted to have a miscarriage, so I spammed the drinking alcohol actions from the bar, yet she never got one, and yes I do have the miscarriage option checked on the WW settings, so what could be the problem?

1 minute ago, Nerva85 said:

Hello, so Im using both WW and basemental drugs mods, I have this pregnant sim who I wanted to have a miscarriage, so I spammed the drinking alcohol actions from the bar, yet she never got one, and yes I do have the miscarriage option checked on the WW settings, so what could be the problem?

I think it only works for drug use and not alcohol.

You can also use MCCC to manually terminate pregnancies BTW.

5 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

I think it only works for drug use and not alcohol.

You can also use MCCC to manually terminate pregnancies BTW.

Oh I see, cus I remember having my sim experience a miscarriage before through heavy drinking, and there was even a blood spot on the ground, so I guess it was from some other mod or prolly removed, thank you for ur help anyway ?

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 1/4/2021 at 10:21 PM, Guest said:

Oh I see, cus I remember having my sim experience a miscarriage before through heavy drinking, and there was even a blood spot on the ground, so I guess it was from some other mod or prolly removed, thank you for ur help anyway ?

I know this is very late but I also remember this happening but rn I just cant get her to have a miscarriage no matter how much she drinks even though I do remember something similar happening a year ago.

• 1 year later...
On 3/16/2022 at 8:40 AM, Guest said:

I know this is very late but I also remember this happening but rn I just cant get her to have a miscarriage no matter how much she drinks even though I do remember something similar happening a year ago.

sorry to necro this after a year and some time has already passed, but you're right. Back in like 2018/2019, I had a college party and a sim I forgot was pregnant had a drink from the drink globe and then a blood spot showed up and she got a moodlet stating she had a miscarriage. Currently, I've had a sim go on a three day bender doing amphetamines and drinking like a lunatic and nothing. I'm under the suspicion that the miscarriage no longer works and hasn't worked in a long time if it hasn't worked even for you guys back in 2022.