56 minutes ago, aspidiske500 said:

Is the correct answer.
Aside from Kokoro's skirt, I was surprised that you noticed that it was Hitomi's costume.

In my case, I can't even understand the English explanation video, so I want an explanation video in Japanese.

Well Hitomi is my nr.1 Girl so you know ;)

I have uploaded the following two modified versions.

"R.Scorpius.FF7TifaCosplay.Common.V1.1.zip"
・Fixed a bug in suspenders.

"SSR.ChinaDress.Honoka.V2.1.zip"
・Removed the lining when the costume is transparent.

Both are minor fixes, but I noticed a flaw and wanted to fix it.
If you have already downloaded the previous version, we apologize for the inconvenience.
There is no big problem if you use the previous version as it is.

In addition, I was unable to upload files to this topic due to the warning "Only 20 files can be uploaded", so I am changing the method of downloading files from this time.

To be honest, I'm still not sure how to use it, but for the time being, I think I can download the file from this topic as well.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, a975343905 said:

Can you lead it into a R costume to change, I am a STEAM player and I want to experience it.

Does that mean you want to replace one of the R costumes with the "SSR Premier Rendezvous" mod?
I'm sorry, but I can't respond to that request.

Of course, there are technical difficulties such as weight adjustment, but if I do that, it can seriously infringe on the profits of the company.
This is not an ethical reason, but I am concerned that the content itself called DOAXVV will end due to loss of profit.

My mod may already be infringing on the company's interests, but I would like to avoid mods that make it meaningless to get an SSR costume.

3 hours ago, aspidiske500 said:

Does that mean you want to replace one of the R costumes with the "SSR Premier Rendezvous" mod?
I'm sorry, but I can't respond to that request.

Of course, there are technical difficulties such as weight adjustment, but if I do that, it can seriously infringe on the profits of the company.
This is not an ethical reason, but I am concerned that the content itself called DOAXVV will end due to loss of profit.

My mod may already be infringing on the company's interests, but I would like to avoid mods that make it meaningless to get an SSR costume.

I see. I'm sorry. Thank you for your reply.

1 hour ago, Hans Jürgen said:

Awesome mods  !!

Especially your SSR Premier Rendezvous is veeeerrrryyyy good ?

But since I got both Kanna and Marie, would you consider re-doing it for small body also ?

Thanks

I'm sorry.
I haven't got any of Kanna, Marie, or Nagisa.
Because I gave priority to getting Honoka and Misaki.

19 minutes ago, aspidiske500 said:

Next time I will be careful not to make a mistake from the beginning.

Its not important mate, we are lucky to have moders like you in this community :)

BTW, i think i see another issue, it becomes visible in some angles. It seems like a part of hair :) You can see it in the following screenshot. next to the right leg. 

I think its hash is : ecc8226d

DOAX_VV 2021-02-13 17-12-23.png

40 minutes ago, HattoWW said:

Its not important mate, we are lucky to have moders like you in this community :)

BTW, i think i see another issue, it becomes visible in some angles. It seems like a part of hair :) You can see it in the following screenshot. next to the right leg. 

I think its hash is : ecc8226d

DOAX_VV 2021-02-13 17-12-23.png

I cannot confirm the phenomenon in my environment.

"ecc8226d" is a hash of the IB of the studio object.
The object doesn't seem to be visible in your image either.

I'll investigate a little more, but it could be due to other mods.
Is there a mod you can think of?

check.thumb.jpg.033b7a7458fa9d5d7088a39ecbb57064.jpg

This is very intresting... It took some time but at last i found the source of the problem. Its the Fiona Hair mod (hair fiona mod v 2.2 by minazuki) , very intresting.

I dont understand whats wrong, but this mod ini (Long hair to short hair) does this conflict. Really liked this hair mod, hope there could be a fix soon :(

Long Hair.ini

50 minutes ago, HattoWW said:

This is very intresting... It took some time but at last i found the source of the problem. Its the Fiona Hair mod (hair fiona mod v 2.2 by minazuki) , very intresting.

I dont understand whats wrong, but this mod ini (Long hair to short hair) does this conflict. Really liked this hair mod, hope there could be a fix soon :(

Long Hair.ini 3.3 kB · 1 download

211348723_DesktopScreenshot2021_02.14-01_29_57_92.png.4739a0a5a3b84a2b97017d12a586b946.png

I also tried using "hair fiona mod v2.2" and was able to confirm the phenomenon.
It's certainly interesting because it looks irrelevant.

v2.3 has already been released.
V2.3 seems to be fine.