Animated hd futanari outfit (resource)

• 1 month later...

Opens  with old NifScope version (1.0.22)

In both nif is a Bip01 BS bone, seems to be for the Balls. And Bip01 BS is children from Bip01  BR ( not in the LAPF skeleton)

The 2 bones can be copied to the LAPF skeleton.   ( Block - Copy Branch the NiNode Bip01 BR   . And in the LAPF skeleton Paste Branch in the NiNode Bip01 Pelvis . Then  BS and BR bone is in the LAPF skeleton )

On 1/25/2021 at 7:38 PM, fejeena said:

Opens  with old NifScope version (1.0.22)

In both nif is a Bip01 BS bone, seems to be for the Balls. And Bip01 BS is children from Bip01  BR ( not in the LAPF skeleton)

The 2 bones can be copied to the LAPF skeleton.   ( Block - Copy Branch the NiNode Bip01 BR   . And in the LAPF skeleton Paste Branch in the NiNode Bip01 Pelvis . Then  BS and BR bone is in the LAPF skeleton )

Yes, that's right. Because there are bones for eggs. But the skeletons are compatible, only the penis will be slightly longer (lapf.

in theory, I did not check this particular model, but I checked the old one (with which I copied the skin), it was there as I described it, it worked (with lapf skel), but was a little longer.