Dedicated section for Mount and blade BannerLord

Hello, i take on me to post this thread as the question has been raised over and over in the bannerlord thread.

Now the game is out, modding tools are out, already thriving modding activity on nexus and great work achieved from a few loverslab modders.

We definitely need a dedicated section for this game, to organize ideas, mods, ressources.

We're no longer in General Gaming, this is a true topic :)

And it grows  :D

So, what does it take to make such a section ? any help, support, or divine interveniton would be welcome :)

Original thread :

Thanks in advance,

Cheers

Folks, it is quite a bit of work for Ashal to create a separate forum section for a game.  Only a large amount of mods being released will trigger this.

One other option is to forum a club.  Mods can be uploaded to the club and it is a separate section all by itself.  Just a thought.

Cheers,

Greg

3 hours ago, gregathit said:

Folks, it is quite a bit of work for Ashal to create a separate forum section for a game.  Only a large amount of mods being released will trigger this.

One other option is to forum a club.  Mods can be uploaded to the club and it is a separate section all by itself.  Just a thought.

Cheers,

Greg

hi, in this direction i've created the club BannerLord lovers :)

it needs a mederator aproval to start, can you check it out ?

Good job with the club ? just a thought but would it maybe make it easier to get a dedicated page if it encompassed all mount&blade titles and maybe some of the "rip off" versions mods as well? I know I've spent quite a bit of time digging up old warband mods that are complete and well worth a go (a lot that weren't to but I appreciate most mods knowing it takes a lot of time and effort to create). Mightn't be a huge boost but every little bit could help... I also think a lot of modders are still steering clear of bannerlord because it's seeing sweeping changes every update that can drastically change a number of variables.

Once again thanks for raising the issue and any attempt at organising and collating mods is time consuming and severely underappreciated! ?

On 12/23/2020 at 4:23 AM, Billybobbington said:

Good job with the club ? just a thought but would it maybe make it easier to get a dedicated page if it encompassed all mount&blade titles and maybe some of the "rip off" versions mods as well? I know I've spent quite a bit of time digging up old warband mods that are complete and well worth a go (a lot that weren't to but I appreciate most mods knowing it takes a lot of time and effort to create). Mightn't be a huge boost but every little bit could help... I also think a lot of modders are still steering clear of bannerlord because it's seeing sweeping changes every update that can drastically change a number of variables.

Once again thanks for raising the issue and any attempt at organising and collating mods is time consuming and severely underappreciated! ?

there was a few things for the previous titles, but it was quite limited (on the kinky side i mean). what mods did you have in mind ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...