[mod] EB's Lovely Whips (easy futa enabler!)

EB's Lovely Whips (easy futa enabler!)

Enable all the SxB nodes to your heart's desire with the ease and precision of a whip! No more lines of sight, no more waiting around charging up weighted arrows, no more getting cucked by random NPCs! Have a futa addiction that you want to crave? Look no further, we have a whip for your venturous kinks!

Just, point, click, and fuck!

Visit the Infinity Express at the Outpost to get started. Find the new codex for sale and you'll learn everything about the mod. From official released content, to existing experimental content, to containing all item ID codes; it will all be there right in the game's UI. 

There are five functional whips.

The Lovely Whip transforms NPCs into SxB nodes.

The Lustful Whip, causes NPCs to seek out SxB nodes.
The Venturous Whip transforms girls into futanari.

The Nostalgic Whip returns girls back to their original body type.

The Remorseful Whip reverses the effects of pregnancy.

Have fun and get crackin! (haha funny joke cuz its a whips mod lol)

Note: While this mod is meant to supplement the need for the (objectively) clunky Aphrodite's Bow, I highly recommend having the Aphrodite's Bow mod as an addition. It is a much more accessible way of interacting with SxB in the early-mid game. The Aphrodite's Bow mod has plenty to offer other than just the sex bow and performs as a comfortable stepping stone for accessing SxB content later with the Lovely Whips mod.

*Poke around the Outpost, there's a guy with a long nose (and maybe something else that's long... like a staff?)*

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.169c4972b5765222f74d9b46809674c5.gif

The pack requires the latest version of Sexbound (5.0.0):

Not required, but it's a must-have in my book:

On 12/14/2020 at 9:14 AM, Display Name said:

what do the remorseful whip and the nostalgic whip do?

Venturous Whip and Nostalgic Whip are meant to alter the sub-gender of characters. Venturous changes the sub-gender from "default" to "futanari," the Nostalgic Whip sets the sub-gender to "default."

Fertile Whip and Remorseful Whip are meant to set a character's pregnancy status. Fertile sets a character to be pregnant, while Remorseful sets a character to become no longer pregnant.

These four whips are currently operating under a non-SxB-friendly functionality. Thus, they have no actual function in the game and were removed from the treasure pools.

They, however, are still very cool and are in general fun to just smack around.

Update: I've been in contact with a member of the Sexbound modding team. He reviewed some of my notes and has informed me that the Remorseful Whip actually functions within Sexbound. I went ahead and updated the mod to include this whip in the treasure pools.

Update: I've done some more testing, turns out 5 of the 6 whips in the mod actually work. I've released all but one of the whips to the treasure pools. See the mod page for details.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Possible idea for fertile whip (or another whip entirely), instead of making the npc pregnant, maybe make it check the pregnancy status like the pregnancy test (which has been absorbed into sexbound, and only checks player's pregnancy status) since as far as I know, there is no way to check the pregnancy status of npcs except the "pregnancy" status of crewmates and the belly visible during sex if the "enablePregnancyFetish" is set to true in the sxb_plugin.pregnant.config file.

On 9/15/2021 at 5:57 PM, Meme Queen said:

i cant find it in the infinity express

Should show up somewhere below the [SxB] stuff

Edited by ptmc2112
  • 3 months later...

Anyone having problems using the spawn item commands on these whips?

If I try to do it, nothing happens. I can spawn in other items without any issue though.

Never mind...I'm blind. I was spawning them from the spaceship but the mouse cursor was out in the vacuum of the space so they'd spawn outside the ship and fall out into the ether of space lol.

Edited by MagicKarp
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2022 at 3:14 PM, MagicKarp said:

Anyone having problems using the spawn item commands on these whips?

If I try to do it, nothing happens. I can spawn in other items without any issue though.

Never mind...I'm blind. I was spawning them from the spaceship but the mouse cursor was out in the vacuum of the space so they'd spawn outside the ship and fall out into the ether of space lol.

Can you tell me wat the whips are called in spawnitem?

11 minutes ago, Gaming021 said:

thanks but it doesn't work idk why

image.png.51d24f933722828880d2d18131639d82.png

Hmm.

Yeah this works fine for me. Double-check you have the mod installed and being loaded properly, preferably by sending or checking your Starbound log.
<Same ol' copy-pasta>

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/18/2022 at 7:24 AM, blood reaper879 said:

so im having trouble with the mod

What seems to be the problem? Be as specific as you can as I only occasionally check my threads nowadays and I might take a while to get back to you. 

It will be very helpful for me if you give the starbound log file of your encounter with the bug/crash/other problem. You can find the latest log you recorded in your 'storage' folder within the starbound files. Also, send me a screenshot of the contents in your mods folder.

Common problems with the game failing on startup include not having required mods (like Sexbound from Locuturus), or having conflicting mods (which I believe are slim to none, unless you have a strange additional mod in your collection).

Common problems with the whips not spawning is most likely poor RNG. It has a fairly low drop rate and if you're very eager to start using them, consider the cheat codes in the codex.

If you're spawning items with cheat codes on the ship, note that the item will spawn on your mouse cursor. I've made the mistake many times of having my cursor out in space and spawning the items outside my ship.

I'll begin running some tests and will respond to this thread if I need to update the mod.

• 5 months later...

В текущей версии Sexbound кнуты для оплодотворения и аборта не работают, и то же самое касается кнутов футанари/не футанари. Или я что-то не так сделал?

Upd: I figured out the futanari/non-futanari whips. The question of pregnancy whips remains.

Edited by entity95
On 7/27/2022 at 5:42 AM, entity95 said:

В текущей версии Sexbound кнуты для оплодотворения и аборта не работают, и то же самое касается кнутов футанари/не футанари. Или я что-то не так сделал?

Upd: I figured out the futanari/non-futanari whips. The question of pregnancy whips remains.

The pregnancy whip used to work in an older version of Sexbound, but pregnancy has since undergone a massive overhaul. Impregnating a character has become increasingly complex and can't be done with a simple weapon effect (like a whip). Thus, I removed the pregnancy whip from the treasure pool and the only way to obtain it is through admin commands.

However, the abortion mechanic shouldn't have been changed. The last I had checked, you can still remove a pregnancy status with the Remorseful Whip. Though to impregnate a character, you'll have to do it the old fashioned way ;)

• 3 weeks later...

A whip that can swap genders would be great. (swap male to female and vice-versa, as the "futa" also gets searched as "futanari" instead of its original male or female, and possibly "cb" too.) In case a mod has support for one gender but not the other in the case of POV mods not being able to find files for that gender and load nothing instead.

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Xayrlen said:

Hello there. I don't know which mod conflits first, but it seems that whenever I use More Poses and whip female with venturous whip, a pov window dissapears for that specific whipped female.

The POV artwork is gender specific (including futanari, cuntboy, etc.). Its possible that the whip is working to change that species to the futanari subgender which, for that species, has no artwork).

Looking in my MorePoses install, I see that (for example) the avian has only male and female PoV artwork, so I suspect that is the culprit.

On 8/3/2022 at 12:13 AM, engorged_banana said:

The pregnancy whip used to work in an older version of Sexbound, but pregnancy has since undergone a massive overhaul. Impregnating a character has become increasingly complex and can't be done with a simple weapon effect (like a whip). Thus, I removed the pregnancy whip from the treasure pool and the only way to obtain it is through admin commands.

However, the abortion mechanic shouldn't have been changed. The last I had checked, you can still remove a pregnancy status with the Remorseful Whip. Though to impregnate a character, you'll have to do it the old fashioned way ;)

I added the above quote to tag you for 2 questions:

1) Do we have confirmation that the whip still works in current starbound? I am using it and not seeing any visible changes in or out of sexbound nodes.

2) Relating to the above, are futanari sprites for different species constructed procedurally or specified per species/subgender? When I changed my avali PC to futa, I now have a visible penis while in a sexbound node, but the dragoness crewmate I hit with the whip (and see the effect) does not. I am wondering if this is an issue with the whip or species compatibility.

To answer my own questions after a bit of experimenting:

1) The whip definitely still works, I have observed an avian being properly changed by it (and annoying then impregnating half of my crew)

2) It does appear that character sprites are constructed procedurally, but for whatever reason, it just isn't working for the dragon species specifically. The artwork and spritework definitely matches content-wise as far as I can tell between mods, so maybe something in a script is acting fucky or my own install has problems...

Edit: I found that I had a redundant appearance mod installed for that race in the steam workshop. Once I removed that and tried the whip again, everything is working swimmingly. As always, too many mods and poor load order cause the most frustrating problems!

Edited by TheOtherDragonborn

Since there seems to be some confusion, I'll clarify how this mod works.

This weapon pack serves as a custom weapon pack (each piece, of course, is lovingly made by yours truly). The mod doesn't add or change anything to sexbound. It adds weapons that use the effects of already existing sexbound functions.

If you experience issues outside of obtaining, wielding, and visualizing the weapons from this pack, it's likely that sexbound specific mods are the source.

There is an exception to this is. If sexbound alters its basic systems of transforming nodes, assigning subgenders, removing pregnancy, or setting lust parameters, then this mod will also need to match those altercations.

If and when this might happen in the future, I will happily apply those adjustments.

Edited by engorged_banana