On 1/2/2021 at 1:05 AM, far_kas said:

yes, yes ... it must be better. Even if everything new is better than the old ... but maybe a little more modern. 

The wrists, ankles, shoulders and elbows have something on the knees ... movement is not very appealing. Is the new better?

---------------------------------

igen, igen... bizonyára jobb. Ha nem is minden új jobb mint a régi... de talán némileg modernebb.

A csukló, boka, váll és könyök valamit a térd ... mozgatás nem túl megnyerő. Az új jobb?

Attól, hogy páran az újra ugrottak... még nem biztos, hogy sokkal hasznosabb. A regisztráció és a támogatás hiánya a legtöbb fantasztikus újdonságot feledteti...

looks fine to me.

17 hours ago, loen999 said:

Thanks for these interesting cloth. 

Lol, "Interesting." But, no problem!

*UPDATE*

Just realized I left the jingle sound on the bikini... Sheesh, if it isn't one thing, it's another.

On 1/3/2021 at 4:02 PM, StaticPhobia2 said:

looks fine to me.

Lol, "Interesting." But, no problem!

*UPDATE*

Just realized I left the jingle sound on the bikini... Sheesh, if it isn't one thing, it's another.

So add a bell to the butt plug. Problem solved.:lol:

• 2 years later...
38 minutes ago, cockroach666 said:

sexy slave gear

Right, and you're not able to download it from the Static's Final Farewell collection linked in the comment right before the one you posted? It's the "SSG Final.7z" file there.