20 hours ago, Queen7577 said:

how to fix it

I don't use that, but know that if you don't have the correct part or the correct script from Cmar's blog, nothing works. Use the link on page one of Kinky World to get to Cmar's pages. READ before downloading anything, as she has 3 different downloads on that page. I also know that if you are using the accessory, no, that does not work with the script at all.

I managed to make it semi-work for females. I still need to manually switch "Get Hard" option when passion begins, but at least it works. Ding dong is on.

I downloaded these files : alternate bottom for females, cmar_PenisMesh_Map2V2.zip , cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2.zip and cmar_PenisSlidersCAS.zip from SexySims

Set femsim naked and using master controller, I changed nude bottom to cmar's bottom with penis.

Screenshot-42.jpg.573ab893dadb9d79923461c91290dcd9.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/15/2020 at 3:50 PM, ~Hela~ said:

I managed to make it semi-work for females. I still need to manually switch "Get Hard" option when passion begins, but at least it works. Ding dong is on.

I downloaded these files : alternate bottom for females, cmar_PenisMesh_Map2V2.zip , cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2.zip and cmar_PenisSlidersCAS.zip from SexySims

Set femsim naked and using master controller, I changed nude bottom to cmar's bottom with penis.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/b21ec5c2ba070654ec15f747c93e0b03ff45475788608231fdab0582a1525d1f/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2020_12/Screenshot-42.jpg.573ab893dadb9d79923461c91290dcd9.jpg

Name of that skin?, please

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can find all cmars stuff on sexysims http://sexysims.info/index2.php

And all normal stuff on modthesims https://modthesims.info/downloads/ts3/

On Sexysims you have to create a new account, and always use chrome or similar for downloading, it don't work with firefox for some reason., you can download without account on modthesims but all is free and it's nice to be in their community and chat with the creators, give thanks and ideas for mods and clothes etc..

I had been deleted on sexysims as it had been years since I was there before, but created a new  in a heartbeat and when I tried downloading on firefox I couldnt. It occured to me that it could be firefox and not sexysims that was the culprit and I was right, using chrome all was well.

If you for some reason u still can't get the files I will gladly give you what I have. Make sure to have all the files that is needed for it to work and if you want to add Lucas morphed penis mod make sure to change cmars files with his or the mod will fail. Happy simming ❤️