SexoutBreeder [V8.4] ZOMG an update edition. Titus Riverside Bugfix.

Just finished the Deathclaw stuff, totally awesome!! (Though my game loves locking up in Novac while I am waiting for the eggs to hatch LOL am going to go wait in Riverside instead).  Can't wait to see what you do next!! (and to play the other ones through)

Does anyone have a realy hi-rez map of new vegas? I've got a 900x900 one but it pixelates pretty quick upon zooming in. It'll do but...

I'm gonna try and put together a walk through for all the episodes to cut back on all the "How do I-" comments we keep seeing. It would help debug as well I imagine. 

(If somebody already did and I missed it let me know.)

Then again, what all does starting up a wiki page involve?.. That might be necassary long term.

I am still not getting anywhere with trying to get Molly or continue Sara's corruption. Sara no longer goes hunting, and the last thing I was told was to follow her. What should I do?

Also, still can't talk to Molly. Anything I should do?

the only thing molly got to do with any quest is the bar girl mentioning her being in love with the player while shes drunk with strong beer and deathclaw cum beers

about Sara (seems you are at the point were you spotted her getting fucked in the ass by Gecko)

she should eventually head back to town (tho it may take a day's time xD)

when shes back wait for her to head out to hunt again  (the bar girl tells you she's out to hunt Monday Wednesday and Friday at 6pm i think it was...ask her)

follow her when she heads out again and at the same spot as last time she should start fucking the gecko if your close by.

then theres the Miranda,bar girl(who's name i forgot), and the Doctor Asley  (those are the girls)

Besides why would you want to invite molly anyway?...shes already carrying a baby..and if its human it will take ages compare to deathclaw (referance to Asley Dialogue commenting on the topic later on)

i think i saw that picture ones or twice when i was looking for odd transformation stuff

there's many strange fetishes out there o.o...but well cant argue as i find deathclaw's interesting xD

I saw this posted but the solution didn't seem straightforward to me... the "brief free tribes outfit" and "brief wilder outfit" are corrupted, how would I go about fixing them? Everything else works perfectly, just these two outfits for some reason.

Quick edit: If it helps, while in this outfit, npcs have no hands.

oh yea that reminds me user29 the data pack and the requested mods data packs and stuff sometimes contain the same stuff as what your pack contains (i recall some clothes and stuff last time i installed)in the end i reinstalled breeder as the last to make sure it worked (could be you modified something o.o?
or am i remembering something...."wrong"?

Edit:
STUFF!

add the meshes and texture from this http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/download/84832

to your data folder and overwrite. You don't want/need the esp so you can just delete that.

Fixed! <3

Also, I appear to have broken the coyote quest thing. I go to the pregnant raider at the outdoor theater, and she says 'you will be raped,' then nothing happens (vince and the 2 raiders are sitting in the corner down the hill, in the parking lot). Any ideas?

Only issue I can see is that I killed the den mother at first, since she attacked me... is there anything specific that you can't attack or kill for this one to work (tried reviving with console, same issue).

add the meshes and texture from this http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/download/84832

to your data folder and overwrite. You don't want/need the esp so you can just delete that.

Fixed! <3

Also, I appear to have broken the coyote quest thing. I go to the pregnant raider at the outdoor theater, and she says 'you will be raped,' then nothing happens (vince and the 2 raiders are sitting in the corner down the hill, in the parking lot). Any ideas?

Only issue I can see is that I killed the den mother at first, since she attacked me... is there anything specific that you can't attack or kill for this one to work (tried reviving with console, same issue).

wow not sure what to make of that

lets see...

den mother:

yes the den mother is ESSENTIAL for the quest line as you hand over pubs to her

scripting breaks at you will be raped:

not entirely sure whats going on there but i'd say either you are missing some mods or loading order

tho it may even be unstability  (i recommend two mods

• fnv4gb.exe                (support for sudden huge loads of scripting)
  • sr_New_Vegas_Stutter_Remover.dll     (nvse addon)

those two mods are as close as essential as it gets

i'd recommend that everyone gets them

and if you say fnv4gb.exe is not compatible with nvse then are you doing something wrong

I recently started to play this mod and began with the deathclaws, which are relly well done. And with often loading a save again- because something wasnt right -I got to the point where I

had to travel with Titus. I bred his children, recruited him and wandered around the world for a few days.

Now my question is: How long or where do I have to travel with him to get the next step of the quest?

I have read the first and last 7 pages of this thread without finding a sufficient answer to my question, so an answer would be nice.

Thank you for the response.

I had to reload the first part of the deathclaws a few times because Sam just fell into the ground and never came back. Also I had to reload when I gathered 4 girls because some of them never came to the basement when it was time. At the end Sara never was there but i finished the quest nevertheless. So I just had alignment/physical errors and not ones that were caused because of this mod.

And how do you want to change the ending? In a better way or something less good?

Thank you for the response.

I had to reload the first part of the deathclaws a few times because Sam just fell into the ground and never came back.

this is caused by some parts of the mod is written in ways that if only for a moment the game requires more then 2gb "address space"

in any way this is solved by having only what is requested and taking graphics down

but i'll say get fnv4gb.exe (loader)

puts the limit to 4gb instead (limited by game engine only about 3.4gb as far as i recall by rumers i heard about skyrim engine limits)

Edit:

i'd imagne if the game didnt have to buggy raise the player to ordenary standing position + re equip remembered items + update scripts and on top of that do quest stuff    (all at the same time)

this problem would not happen

minor pauses (if only 500ms)  perhaps?

Yeah, I've got a theory, people disappear more on lower end computers. Mine pretty much runs the game flawlessly and I haven't seen anyone disappear after sex in a very very long time.

disagree

definitely the engine

(got a super computer over here all except harddisk)

Yeah, I've got a theory, people disappear more on lower end computers. Mine pretty much runs the game flawlessly and I haven't seen anyone disappear after sex in a very very long time.

I've only had that issue a few times and it seems to occur when sex is initiated on uneven terrain like staircases.

I've only had that issue a few times and it seems to occur when sex is initiated on uneven terrain like staircases.

Now that I think back you are right, but that issue has not happened for me in a long while. 

But back on topic for me time to troll.

..... can I haz updateeeezzzz~~~!!!! :D