Pose Tags

i have a new computer and am migrating stuff over from my previous game. i had tagged a ton of poses so i could easily search them, but it seems that those tags didn't carry over to the new game when i added my poses in. is there a way to preserve these tags when moving them to a new game or do i have to start over? 

7 hours ago, 827 said:

i have a new computer and am migrating stuff over from my previous game. i had tagged a ton of poses so i could easily search them, but it seems that those tags didn't carry over to the new game when i added my poses in. is there a way to preserve these tags when moving them to a new game or do i have to start over? 

There is a tool thats called Aomi or somewhat that has maybe the option to save tags with poses,have to take a look stay tuned...

33 minutes ago, daspex said:

There is a tool thats called Aomi or somewhat that has maybe the option to save tags with poses,have to take a look stay tuned...

So i took a look inside and at least you can insert additional file infos as far i could see.

I think that the poses copy function could probably take care of tags.You have to test.

Good luck!

Ayoma2.7z