SE) Berserk Troll (Baka ABC, HC)

dfed1f51499b966272fd1d8f8b2b7f5de3227fa80a006908afb1648b2e7a2b6c.png

worked troll From Berserk(Anime)

model and Texture resource from Berserk Musou

based Falmer

Originally thought of spawning randomly and going around by putting it in the level spwn list

like the other creature mod what i posted

but i'm not sure to is it really working fine

so i put them to skyrim world place

2 place

DarkShade Cave and ilinalta's deep 1F(2F is quest area so i didn't edit that)

they are unarmed , one handed armed, ranged mixed

Also include

Hentai Creature(https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5464-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/) addon mod  

you can get this summon spell book using AIM SE(additemmenu) or additem console cheat

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/04/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Baka ABC, Henai Creature(Optionale)
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

I got this notification from Loot, via this mod and Fleshman. "This plugin contains records that have FormIDs outside the valid range for an ESL plugin. Using this plugin will cause irreversible damage to your game saves." It is true that since then, my backups are infinitely longer, to see?

8 hours ago, shiramune said:

I got this notification from Loot, via this mod and Fleshman. "This plugin contains records that have FormIDs outside the valid range for an ESL plugin. Using this plugin will cause irreversible damage to your game saves." It is true that since then, my backups are infinitely longer, to see?

dunno cos i'm not use Loot..

• 4 weeks later...

I've installed all your creature mods and gotta say, they're great. Good creature mods for SE are hard to come by, and SL compatible ones are even harder to find. Only thing missing is full leveled list integration, but I play a conjurer so I still see them often enough.

• 2 months later...

DynDOLOD yields the following error:

[00:00:08.469]    [00:07] Background Loader: <Error: [LVLN:FE1028BD] has invalid ObjectID 0018BD in Berserk Troll.esp for a light module. These errors cause CTD and other serious issues and need to be fixed.>
[00:00:08.469]    [00:07] Background Loader: <Error: CRLcharBerserkTroll [LVLN:FE1028BE] has invalid ObjectID 0018BE in Berserk Troll.esp for a light module. These errors cause CTD and other serious issues and need to be fixed.>

• 8 months later...
10 hours ago, liars_paradox said:

Bro.  Where is Hentai creatures?  Because, when I looked for it, I get MNC instead for SE.  But, when I try to install this mod it says that it's missing HentaiCreatures.esp.

It can be found in the downloads of this mod.

• 1 year later...