Bloody Spell nude mod

50 minutes ago, Time2sayGb said:

Rera Bikini Black

U can only use 1 at a time. they seem to overwrite each other, so make sure u have only one in your mod folder.

Topless:

Bottomless:

Full Nude:

WoooWWWW.... and Work Well!!! :)  Could you also do Koo in toples ?? ..(see my posts at the end of page 10 ..)

Edited by ceccobeppe
2 hours ago, ceccobeppe said:

WoooWWWW.... and Work Well!!! :)  Could you also do Koo in toples ?? ..(see my posts at the end of page 10 ..)

Good to know. i wasnt sure if they work for others.?

i got 2 versions. 1 with only the top removed(very light nipple) and one with top removed and some copypasta nipples xD.

Light:

Copypasta:

4 minutes ago, Time2sayGb said:

i got 2 versions. 1 with only the top removed(very light nipple) and one with top removed and some copypasta nipples xD.

Light:

Copypasta:

Thank you!!! Now I try them !!!!

1 hour ago, Time2sayGb said:

Light:

Copypasta:

Thank you!!! You did a good job !!!  :)

Koo.jpg

Sooo, here are another 3?. This time i added areola to the japanese swimsuit and sweater and while rummaging through the files, i found another outfit.Japanese Swimsuit and Kitchen Lingerie are not compatible, only use one at a time.Enjoy.

Rainy Koo Japanese Swimsuit:

Rainy Koo Sweater:

Rainy Koo Kitchen Lingerie

2 hours ago, ceccobeppe said:

Downloaded now from the Steam Workshop. She's already naked !! maybe soon they will remove it ... Download it as soon as possible if you are interested ...  :)

Time-Out!!!! They took it off .. and they also took it out of my game ... ;)  I forgot to save him ... Acccc

Edited by ceccobeppe

Rera Archangel: A bit deformation on nipple and panty part.? Dont have enough knowledge to fix this sry.?

They are not compatible with each other, so only use 1 at a time.

Rera Archangel Topless:

Rera Archangel Bottomless

Rera Archangel Nude:

Hope its still enjoyable somehow...

10 hours ago, ceccobeppe said:

It's in the Steam workshop: there are several versions. try to look for them ...

MOD.jpg

Bro ,yes it's indeed looks similar to this, and i got this one. But look it carefully they are even not a same character let alone the body figure . I've been looking for this long time but still even didn't get the author of this mod. But still thanks bro !

52 minutes ago, ljbagbag said:

Bro ,yes it's indeed looks similar to this, and i got this one. But look it carefully they are even not a same character let alone the body figure . I've been looking for this long time but still even didn't get the author of this mod. But still thanks bro !

Try to search for the mod on this Chinese site, but to download the mods you have to register and then pay ... and it's not easy, but impossible :)   https://afdian.net/@lyws10120