Bloody Spell nude mod

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/11/2021 at 7:11 AM, TheGodOfRapture said:

As far as I can tell, there use to be some good ones. They got removed at some point. I can't find them anywhere either.

12 hours ago, candylover said:

weird that steam took off those nude mods, hope someone can share outside of steam

If someone can tell me how to share them, I have the ones I saw. Before they were removed. I just have no idea how to find them locally on my install.

Disclaimer before reading the edit - Again, this is all experimental. So if the mod doesn't immediately work. Try seeing if you can get it working on the game's "local mods" section. Not the workshop/subscribed section. I'd try to do this but I don't want to mess up the mods, considering they are removed. So if I mess up, they are potentially gone from my install.

EDIT: Try this and see if it works. If it does, I'm on the right track and I'll upload my entire collection. (If this is against the rules feel free to remove.)

Location where to extract : \steamapps\workshop\content\992300\ (Not sure on this. I'm still subscribed to the mods. So not sure if you can use this location, or if you have to use the local mod directory for the game.)

Folder structure for mod should be : \1907847560\mod files(data, data.json, data.manifest, pic.png)

Picture of the character/costume :

pic.png

1907847560.rar

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2021 at 1:34 AM, Hakufu1021 said:

If someone can tell me how to share them, I have the ones I saw. Before they were removed. I just have no idea how to find them locally on my install.

Disclaimer before reading the edit - Again, this is all experimental. So if the mod doesn't immediately work. Try seeing if you can get it working on the game's "local mods" section. Not the workshop/subscribed section. I'd try to do this but I don't want to mess up the mods, considering they are removed. So if I mess up, they are potentially gone from my install.

EDIT: Try this and see if it works. If it does, I'm on the right track and I'll upload my entire collection. (If this is against the rules feel free to remove.)

Location where to extract : \steamapps\workshop\content\992300\ (Not sure on this. I'm still subscribed to the mods. So not sure if you can use this location, or if you have to use the local mod directory for the game.)

Folder structure for mod should be : \1907847560\mod files(data, data.json, data.manifest, pic.png)

Picture of the character/costume :

pic.png

1907847560.rar 11.32 MB · 19 downloads

correct, I tried it and it worked, just copy the mod in steam / steamapps / workshop / 992300
in the game, the mod shows as "subscribe" like a normal workshop mod

On 4/5/2021 at 11:38 AM, mileichu said:

correct, I tried it and it worked, just copy the mod in steam / steamapps / workshop / 992300
in the game, the mod shows as "subscribe" like a normal workshop mod

Sweet, I'll upload my entire collection in a few days. Sorry, not trying to tease you guys at all, but I'm in the process of a move. I'm moving over 3 hours away from my current home so it's been long nights and early mornings. I'll be moved in on Friday night. So of course 99% of my days the past few days are literally logistics and packing. But my computer will be unpacked the first night I'm there with internet. But due to the inevitability that I'll be exhausted, I'm not going to promise an upload that night. BUT, If I don't post the collection by Monday night. Send me a PM. (Seriously, please! As my mind is mush, so I will more than likely forget!)

As I at least try to check new posts on this site everyday. I honestly just can't be bothered to do anything but consume and veg out over the next few days. So again, if I don't upload my collection by Monday night, PM me and hold me accountable. I won't take offense at all.

Plus, my stupid ass shouldn't have even visited the forum tonight. I have a last minute, major car repair that will be done tomorrow and I should be sleeping. But you know how that goes.

10 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Cariño, subiré toda mi colección en unos días. Lo siento, no intento molestarlos en absoluto, pero estoy en proceso de mudanza. Me mudaré a más de 3 horas de mi hogar actual, por lo que han sido largas noches y madrugadas. Me mudarán el viernes por la noche. Así que, por supuesto, el 99% de mis días los últimos días son, literalmente, logística y embalaje. Pero mi computadora se desempacará la primera noche que esté allí con Internet. Pero debido a la inevitabilidad de que esté agotado, no voy a prometer una carga esa noche. PERO, si no publico la colección antes del lunes por la noche. Envíame un PM. (¡En serio, por favor! Como mi mente es una papilla, ¡lo más probable es que lo olvide!)

Como al menos trato de revisar las nuevas publicaciones en este sitio todos los días. Honestamente, no puedo molestarme en hacer nada más que consumir y exprimirme durante los próximos días. De nuevo, si no subo mi colección antes del lunes por la noche, envíeme un mensaje de correo electrónico y hágame responsable. No me ofenderé en absoluto.

Además, mi estúpido trasero ni siquiera debería haber visitado el foro esta noche. Tengo una reparación de automóvil importante de última hora que se realizará mañana y debería estar durmiendo. Pero ya sabes cómo va eso.

don't worry, first is his you personal life, I hope everything goes well in his move, I know how overwhelming they are, when you are ready share it, thank you

Sorry for bump, but here ya go guys. Also, again, REALLY sorry for the delay! It's been a hell of a move! I'm happier, but it's still been chaotic. Just went around 300 miles roundtrip from my new place today to look at a car for my wife. (She needs a car to do daily chores for her and the kids while I run a roadside assistance business.) So I'm EXTREMELY exhausted. Plus, did all that, AND just got done putting together a new bed frame, as we've been sleeping essentially on the floor with a pillow top mattress. (I have back problems, and this alone has put me in traction.) So ya, VERY VERY long week. And it's not over.

Anyhow, the wait is over. Here's all the mods I have. You should just be able to drag and drop to your steam steamapps\workshop\content folder. (The name of the archive is the name of the folder where all these mod folders need to reside!)

Let me know if you have any issues, and I'll try to troubleshoot.

Google Drive : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mh-AuCI33MievG9QTr0fn-HVoHaO42BE/view?usp=sharing

Mediafire : https://www.mediafire.com/file/vcy6bhl219eky7k/992300.rar/file

Edited by Hakufu1021
11 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Sorry for bump, but here ya go guys. Also, again, REALLY sorry for the delay! It's been a hell of a move! I'm happier, but it's still been chaotic. Just went around 300 miles roundtrip from my new place today to look at a car for my wife. (She needs a car to do daily chores for her and the kids while I run a roadside assistance business.) So I'm EXTREMELY exhausted. Plus, did all that, AND just got done putting together a new bed frame, as we've been sleeping essentially on the floor with a pillow top mattress. (I have back problems, and this alone has put me in traction.) So ya, VERY VERY long week. And it's not over.

Anyhow, the wait is over. Here's all the mods I have. You should just be able to drag and drop to your steam steamapps\workshop\content folder. (The name of the archive is the name of the folder where all these mod folders need to reside!)

Google Drive : https://drive.google.com/file/d/15-rLeicemGQywVo5Kkcs79rjLbSZ_G4y/view?usp=sharing

Do not worry, and we appreciate that with all that work you dedicate us time to upload the files, I hope that your back pain and stress will decrease in the next few days.
Thank you again

22 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Google Drive : https://drive.google.com/file/d/15-rLeicemGQywVo5Kkcs79rjLbSZ_G4y/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for sharing your collection, hope you're doing well in your new place

44 minutes ago, candylover said:

hmm...doesn't work in cracked version

Sorry but I can't help with cracked version. I'd assume due to lack of Steam, it won't work. As workshop is a Steam feature. But this is an assumption. Giving tech support/troubleshooting for pirated copies is against the site rules. Not casting judgement, as I have pirated every game I own first. Before I bought it. But unfortunately, due to site rules I cannot help you.

PS: In fact, due to Oddworld Soul Storm's newest patch breaking the ultrawide fix, I now have the legit copy which I bought at launch PLUS a pirated copy. So I can enjoy the game in ultrawide on my system. (I shouldn't have to fucking download a pirated copy just to enjoy ultrawide when I bought the damn game.)

As far as the new place - loving it. Both me and my wife are in better spirits. So thank you. Never know when you need a change, till you make it.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/27/2022 at 4:55 PM, darkace35180 said:

I checked the list but there is no nude mod, did anyone find any nude mod?

There are some nude mods. I'll see about reuploading my collection this weekend if I remember. As I've added quite a few since my last upload.

Here's a link from one of the modders on Steam that has nude mods of his mods.

The steam link is the NON nude versions of the mega.nz  link below. I can't remember if they are required for the nude mods.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2524616415&searchtext=

https://mega.nz/folder/4A1DyCSB#wQj2LFtRFbAtS8eRHtZChQ

The mega.nz mods go in this directory. So does the 2B mod :

C:\Users\Username here\AppData\LocalLow\shixue\BloodySpell\Workshop\weapon

These will be in my collection upload as well if I can figure out a fullproof way to package them so people can just drag and drop. (As people tend to ignore instructions.)

But if I don't, READ the .docx in that mega.nz link. These are DOA mods btw.

Final EDIT: (The above information was taken from this thread. (Yes, we have two Bloody Spell threads apparently. Why? Don't know. They need to be merged.)

pic.png.de2a2e10a6e1199ea9330de1ae1f91e4.png

2B.rar

A user reported that you need to do the following for 2b. I take no credit for the following information and have not tested it. The user who reported this info is SquallLion1

SHE IS perfect but to run the mod, the folder ('a00_2BWedding_H' i.e placed in "Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\992300\") has to be renamed with numbers (i.e '9999999999') and edit data.json (notepad or , better, notepad+):

{"folderName":"999999999",id......

Edited by Hakufu1021
4 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

There are some nude mods. I'll see about reuploading my collection this weekend if I remember. As I've added quite a few since my last upload.

Here's a link from one of the modders on Steam that has nude mods of his mods.

The steam link is the NON nude versions of the mega.nz  link below. I can't remember if they are required for the nude mods.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2524616415&searchtext=

https://mega.nz/folder/4A1DyCSB#wQj2LFtRFbAtS8eRHtZChQ

The mega.nz mods go in this directory. So does the 2B mod :

C:\Users\Username here\AppData\LocalLow\shixue\BloodySpell\Workshop\weapon

These will be in my collection upload as well if I can figure out a fullproof way to package them so people can just drag and drop. (As people tend to ignore instructions.)

But if I don't, READ the .docx in that mega.nz link. These are DOA mods btw.

Final EDIT: (The above information was taken from this thread. (Yes, we have two Bloody Spell threads apparently. Why? Don't know. They need to be merged.)

pic.png.de2a2e10a6e1199ea9330de1ae1f91e4.png

2B.rar 45.79 MB · 15 downloads

okay thank you so much, yeah the doa nude mods work, but i cant find the nude mods of original game characters, there are only pics so

if you have the nude mods of them please share them too.