Bloody Spell nude mod

18 minutes ago, faust000 said:

might be too revealing for a topless mod but this is the only one i can come up with :) 

i tried using the one in steam workshop but the mesh for the body costume serves as a set and i dont know how to remove a certain part of a mesh

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2512655011&searchtext=

alternatively, there was a semi nude version of that outfit and i just removed the upper part.

sayuri melty heart topless_mod.7z 6.99 MB · 0 downloads

thanks, now I try it !!!

3 hours ago, faust000 said:

i think that only happens with the the ones i edit (also tried changing the overall info in the data.json but the issue still persist) because i've also tried those tons of irelia mods from steam work shop which uses the same path (steamapps\workshop\content\992300) with just light variations and those work fine.

i also tried those local mods (that also uses the same workshop/weapon path) that only show only slight variations with the same model but haven't encountered the issue.

but at least those the ones i edited still show somehow haha

The game uses 'hash value' to "identify" the mod. So if you wanna have your modification co-exist with the original mod or how many different variations all selectable from in-game, you need to change the hashes at 2 different places. Since you are modification the files, please do a backup just in case things mess up ...

1) The first place is the 'data.manifest' file. If you open up the file, u will notice something like:

Hashes:
       AssetFileHash:
         serializedVersion: 2
         Hash: 8bd82210005053de05697f7b51f62762
      TypeTreeHash:
         Hash: 2d2bda04ee20db3b020b7bf13e77b7b8

Notice both 32 characters hash value(bold)? Just change them to any 32 characters hash. Even changing one character is okay as long they are unique and different. This is the easy part. Part 2 is more tedious.

2)  The next location is your 'data asset file'. The file must be uncompressed. The hash value is inside the file and you will need a 'hex editor' to change them. There are alot of free hex editor out there. Eg you can try HxD (https://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/). Open the uncompress data asset file and look for something like,

CAB-3db566a91747a53fd77fd21b5ca2c973 

Its always CAB-xxxx , where xxxx is again the 32 characters hash value. Change this to any unique 32 character hash. There are alot of them (I think 52), so you can use the hex editor find and replace function since all 50+ of them are supposed to be changed to same hash value. After your modification, just save it.

That's it. Your modification is now "unique" and can run even if the original mod is there.

BTW, do u use 'powershell'? I script it in powershell to perform both steps automatically ...

Edited by langnao
19 hours ago, langnao said:

The game uses 'hash value' to "identify" the mod. So if you wanna have your modification co-exist with the original mod or how many different variations all selectable from in-game, you need to change the hashes at 2 different places. Since you are modification the files, please do a backup just in case things mess up ...

1) The first place is the 'data.manifest' file. If you open up the file, u will notice something like:

Hashes:
       AssetFileHash:
         Hash: 8bd82210005053de05697f7b51f62762
      TypeTreeHash:
         Hash: 2d2bda04ee20db3b020b7bf13e77b7b8

Notice both 32 characters hash value(bold)? Just change them to any 32 characters hash. Even changing one character is okay as long they are unique and different. This is the easy part. Part 2 is more tedious.

2)  The next location is your 'data asset file'. The file must be uncompressed. The hash value is inside the file and you will need a 'hex editor' to change them. There are alot of free hex editor out there. Eg you can try HxD (https://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/). Open the uncompress data asset file and look for something like,

CAB-3db566a91747a53fd77fd21b5ca2c973 

Its always CAB-xxxx , where xxxx is again the 32 characters hash value. Change this to any unique 32 character hash. There are alot of them (I think 52), so you can use the hex editor find and replace function since all 50+ of them are supposed to be changed to same hash value. After your modification, just save it.

That's it. Your modification is now "unique" and can run even if the original mod is there.

BTW, do u use 'powershell'? I script it in powershell to perform both steps automatically ...

thank you so much haha

to be honest im not familiar with the terms but will explore using the steps you indicated.

will also look into powershell...

Took me a while to do this. It only shows many things can be done with UABE. This was done swapping mesh with bones. I prefer long hair so I took the mesh from 'New Year Cheongsam' DLC and swapped it with the default hair.

There will be issues esp clipping (the 2 front part of the hair). The original one from 'Cheongsam' has alot of bones, esp at the sides. These bones are the one that holds up the front part of the hair and thus u don't see them 'clipping' into the body. The one that I used has far fewer bones and totally missing the sides and thus the clipping. But overall the physic, the flow of the hair is fine...

More things can be done now that the hair can be swapped. Body can be swapped too. This means I can modified the body mesh to create proper private parts. Other than the swapping method, I wanna try doing it the "proper" way thru Unity also.

pic.png

YejinF_LH_Nude v1.0.zip

12 minutes ago, langnao said:

Took me a while to do this. It only shows many things can be done with UABE. This was done swapping mesh with bones. I prefer long hair so I took the mesh from 'New Year Cheongsam' DLC and swapped it with the default hair.

There will be issues esp clipping (the 2 front part of the hair). The original one from 'Cheongsam' has alot of bones, esp at the sides. These bones are the one that holds up the front part of the hair and thus u don't see them 'clipping' into the body. The one that I used has far fewer bones and totally missing the sides and thus the clipping. But overall the physic, the flow of the hair is fine...

More things can be done now that the hair can be swapped. Body can be swapped too. This means I can modified the body mesh to create proper private parts. Other than the swapping method, I wanna try doing it the "proper" way thru Unity also.

YejinF_LH_Nude v1.0.zip 31.88 MB · 0 downloads

Good job. Why don't you try to make more "curvy" characters ... with bigger breasts too :)

2 hours ago, nudefinder said:

Can anyone use the modding tools on this game?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1641670/EdgeOfTheAbyssAwaken/

I have a feeling it uses the same graphics engine as BS. If it's works with BS tools then im sure it can make nude mod for it too.

Wow I just check it gameplay in youtube, it awesome man, hope we can get more mods for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LqdyygnXmg

hello guys need help again ?

been trying to use the unity for this specific mod because of the first issue 

was able to export but my problem is, the texture for the body and face are separated, when i use the face texture, it affects the body, when i use the body texure, the face becomes so plain...

for reference i tried to open irelia mod too and the colors are just as it is (as shown in the pic of the mod itself) but this specific mod wont show any colors, just black and white and i just doing trial and error (creating material and using the 2d textures)

is there a way for me to apply the face and body texture to the single mesh properly? it's just that i  would love to see her cute face too

color0.PNG

color1.PNG

color2.PNG

Edited by faust000
18 hours ago, JellyB said:

can anyone tell me how could i add mesh into model?
like mixing some part of clothing mesh from one into another?

The best and "easiest" way is to do it properly at Unity and then export using the developer tools.

IF doing thru UABE and swapping of mesh, u still have to do it with Unity. Do whatever needed using ur 3d program like Blender etc. Then from Unity build the scene then using UABE to open the asset and then swapped with original mod. You still have to make sure the bone weights on your clothing mesh is correct,etc.

48 minutes ago, faust000 said:

hello guys need help again ?

been trying to use the unity for this specific mod because of the first issue 

was able to export but my problem is, the texture for the body and face are separated, when i use the face texture, it affects the body, when i use the body texure, the face becomes so plain...

for reference i tried to open irelia mod too and the colors are just as it is (as shown in the pic of the mod itself) but this specific mod wont show any colors, just black and white and i just doing trial and error (creating material and using the 2d textures)

is there a way for me to apply the face and body texture to the single mesh properly? it's just that i  would love to see her cute face too

color0.PNG

color1.PNG

color2.PNG

From messing around with the mod I m working, the body mesh is basically one mesh with 3 material files. These material files r for different part of the mesh. Eg. face, body, etc...

So as long if u don't mess around with the mesh, u won't break things. But if you are swapping the mesh, then u have to take care proper material files r assigned to the correct portion of the mesh and also the UV map etc.

Swapping the body mesh is gonna be more challenging because of the bones skeleton, etc. Its better to do properly in Unity and export using developer tools. 

Edited by langnao
10 minutes ago, langnao said:

The best and "easiest" way is to do it properly at Unity and then export using the developer tools.

IF doing thru UABE and swapping of mesh, u still have to do it with Unity. Do whatever needed using ur 3d program like Blender etc. Then from Unity build the scene then using UABE to open the asset and then swapped with original mod. You still have to make sure the bone weights on your clothing mesh is correct,etc.

do u have any recommended link tutorial for doing that in unity
im sorry i have not much experience on unity yet
i know i might be able to join mesh on blender like parenting the mesh with the other part
but maybe dats not the way to do it?

21 minutes ago, JellyB said:

do u have any recommended link tutorial for doing that in unity
im sorry i have not much experience on unity yet
i know i might be able to join mesh on blender like parenting the mesh with the other part
but maybe dats not the way to do it?

First thing is email the developer to get the 'exporting tools'. He might not respond immediately but he will ultimately.

As for the Unity, you just have to google. Most of us r not expert in Unity and also picking things up along the way.

Since you are just modifying the armor/clothing, you can export from the original mod and work from there. From UABE, don't export from the mesh since you will be "missing" the bones and thus lose the bone weights. Export from the 'SkinMeshRenderer'. You just have to go thru one by one and find the skinmeshrenderer for your clothing mesh. Its exported in DAE format which u can open with Blender.

Doing the swapping method, you may have issue with the transformation, eg things look okay in Blender but swapping, the mesh is out of position in-game, ended you have to move things around. That's y I suggest doing it using the 'developer tool'. Of course you still need to setup the work file properly eg, rigging, bone skeleton, etc. But once it is done, it will be easier to mod.

Eg for the hair that I swapped. I swapped it with the original 'bianzi'. Not only the mesh is out of position which I have to re-position to make it right, the bones position also moved and I have to re-position that too. Wasted alot of time on that. Now I m trying the "proper" way....

Anyway, if you have any issue, you can post and will try to help if I know :) ...

Edited by langnao
37 minutes ago, faust000 said:

thank you so much for the tips :)

now that you've mentioned "the body mesh is basically one mesh with 3 material files" i remembered something i might have missed haha

will do some trial and error again

If you are interest, I can share other things that I learnt like doing things thru the "proper" way. I know how the "physics" on the breasts, hair etc was done...

2 hours ago, langnao said:

First thing is email the developer to get the 'exporting tools'. He might not respond immediately but he will ultimately.

As for the Unity, you just have to google. Most of us r not expert in Unity and also picking things up along the way.

Since you are just modifying the armor/clothing, you can export from the original mod and work from there. From UABE, don't export from the mesh since you will be "missing" the bones and thus lose the bone weights. Export from the 'SkinMeshRenderer'. You just have to go thru one by one and find the skinmeshrenderer for your clothing mesh. Its exported in DAE format which u can open with Blender.

Doing the swapping method, you may have issue with the transformation, eg things look okay in Blender but swapping, the mesh is out of position in-game, ended you have to move things around. That's y I suggest doing it using the 'developer tool'. Of course you still need to setup the work file properly eg, rigging, bone skeleton, etc. But once it is done, it will be easier to mod.

Eg for the hair that I swapped. I swapped it with the original 'bianzi'. Not only the mesh is out of position which I have to re-position to make it right, the bones position also moved and I have to re-position that too. Wasted alot of time on that. Now I m trying the "proper" way....

Anyway, if you have any issue, you can post and will try to help if I know :) ...

thanks for the explanation :)

yeah i have obtained the exporting tool after emailing the developer
but atm i still have no idea about how to use unity in general

oh okay so the "skinmeshrenderer" and .dae format
wait, what about some modded files?
i think the one which i got has no .dae format on it
all it has are .obj and .fbx for the mesh files

4 hours ago, JellyB said:

thanks for the explanation :)

yeah i have obtained the exporting tool after emailing the developer
but atm i still have no idea about how to use unity in general

oh okay so the "skinmeshrenderer" and .dae format
wait, what about some modded files?
i think the one which i got has no .dae format on it
all it has are .obj and .fbx for the mesh files

fbx you can work on that. It has bone weight,etc. I saw 3ds max files in the tools example so probably the developer use that and exported as fbx and work with that in Unity. But we can use Blender as well just note that using Blender exported as fbx, there is some issue with scaling and rotation when imported into Unity. Google on that and there is 'workaround and solution' ...