Bloody Spell nude mod

5 hours ago, Hotpriestess said:

Li ho già scaricati, uno funziona ma il secondo file asset ha danneggiato i dati.
Il gioco non funziona più dopo anche un errore cloud di Steam. Tutti questi abiti sono stati inclusi nei file?
1 ha funzionato, l'altro no:(

I don't know what to say, it works correctly for me

16 hours ago, Hotpriestess said:

Really? So download the 2 files and replace them with the original files in bloodyspell_data?
That's what I did

Why 2 files ?? You have to download the file of the 7th post on page 5: the one with the n. 2744986928.rar which is identical to the one I have on my PC ..

2 hours ago, ceccobeppe said:

Why 2 files ?? You have to download the file of the 7th post on page 5: the one with the n. 2744986928.rar which is identical to the one I have on my PC ..

Oh that one, I totally forgot that I copied it already, but unfortunately I can't find it in the subscribed nor local folder.
Usually just copy it into bloodyspell_data right? But well there is nothing unfortunately (ingame at least)

On 4/15/2022 at 2:13 PM, Hotpriestess said:

Oh that one, I totally forgot that I copied it already, but unfortunately I can't find it in the subscribed nor local folder.
Usually just copy it into bloodyspell_data right? But well there is nothing unfortunately (ingame at least)

No!!! you have to UNZIP the file and copy the folder 2744986928  in  Steam / steamapps / workshop / content / 992300.   then find it in the workshop of the game ..

nude.jpg

Edited by ceccobeppe
  • 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Hello, this image is mods of '原生Oproject' studio. After many days of finding, i found their mods, but it cant mod by normally ways we used. We need replace this 2 files in the folder game:

the location is in folder "BloodySpell_Data". But it seems this mod only can worked with 11.2021 version or around it. If anyone have version can use this mod, please share!!!!!

This is tutorial's video links for how to use this mod:  https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV19y4y1a7WM?spm_id_from=333.999.0.0

This is the preview mod's video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxz6FGToFw 

Sorry for my bad English. 

Screenshot (1)_LI.jpg

resources.assets sharedassets0.assets

Edited by zKurumiz
1 hour ago, zKurumiz said:

the location is in folder "BloodySpell_Data". But it seems this mod only can worked with 11.2021 version or around it. If anyone have version can use this mod, please share!!!!!

when did this version release? do you have patch date at the very least?

37 minutes ago, PepeLordd said:

when did this version release? do you have patch date at the very least?

the mod i found have name is "[赞助版]美化MOD 21-11-15" . It means this mod use for game version around 2021/11, I just can found this mod but can't find any version of game can use this mod, it allways be crashed. I thinks if we have right version of game, we can use this mod.

You can back up your data first and try, maybe this mod can work in your game. It not worked with me:((

Screenshot (2).png

Edited by zKurumiz
2 hours ago, zKurumiz said:

the mod i found have name is "[赞助版]美化MOD 21-11-15" . It means this mod use for game version around 2021/11, I just can found this mod but can't find any version of game can use this mod, it allways be crashed. I thinks if we have right version of game, we can use this mod.

You can back up your data first and try, maybe this mod can work in your game. It not worked with me:((

Screenshot (2).png

Shouldn't you be able to downgrade the Steam version using the typical downgrade method. Or are the depots missing? (Or did you pirate the game?) As once you downgrade the version that is compatible with the mods, I'm sure someone can extract them and then update them to work on the latest version. (As you'll be able to get the assets)

13 hours ago, zKurumiz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hello, this image is mods of '原生Oproject' studio. After many days of finding, i found their mods, but it cant mod by normally ways we used. We need replace this 2 files in the folder game:

This is tutorial's video links for how to use this mod:  https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV19y4y1a7WM?spm_id_from=333.999.0.0

This is the preview mod's video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxz6FGToFw 

Sorry for my bad English. 

Screenshot (1)_LI.jpg

resources.assets 441.89 MB · 5 downloads sharedassets0.assets 90.81 MB · 5 downloads

Hope someone can fix this file and make it can work with current version's game!!

1 hour ago, janong49 said:

Ho usato 3Dmigoto per rimuovere la mesh ma non so come modificare la trama.

image.png.2f385bf46424462c34111a647a581528.png

No bad!!!  but  It looks like the areola have been cut out to keep them from seeing out of the costume .   Could you please share the file ?? 

Edited by ceccobeppe