Bloody Spell nude mod

25 minutes ago, athar1080 said:

I tried but the mod is not working.
Is there any other way than to copy to the weapon folder

fffff.JPG

this is not a mod, but a screenshot of the "Time2sayGb" mod.....You can find all the mods of Time2sayGb here on page 11

Edited by ceccobeppe
1 hour ago, ceccobeppe said:

this is not a mod, but a screenshot of the "Time2sayGb" mod.....You can find all the mods of Time2sayGb here on page 11

sorry my english is very bad.
I mean how to install. I followed the instructions that I found. But I can't install all "koo" versions

image.png.504798ed5ea37858e65de161bddef1c0.png

9 hours ago, athar1080 said:

scusa il mio inglese è pessimo
Intendo come installare. Ho seguito le istruzioni che ho trovato. Ma non riesco a installare tutte le versioni "koo".

Good morning. I try to explain even if English is not my language. I do this: the 4 files you find in the compressed file you have to put them in a folder made up of 10 numbers in - steamlibrary / (or steam) steamapps / workshop / content / 992300. In the folder 992300 there are subfolders made up of 10 numbers and in each of those folders there is the character. Take one of those folders with a character you DO NOT use and overwrite the 4 files with Koo's. For example, I used folder number 2803052222 which is the original mod from the Steam workshop.

Speel001.JPG

Speel002.JPG

13 hours ago, ceccobeppe said:

Good morning. I try to explain even if English is not my language. I do this: the 4 files you find in the compressed file you have to put them in a folder made up of 10 numbers in - steamlibrary / (or steam) steamapps / workshop / content / 992300. In the folder 992300 there are subfolders made up of 10 numbers and in each of those folders there is the character. Take one of those folders with a character you DO NOT use and overwrite the 4 files with Koo's. For example, I used folder number 2803052222 which is the original mod from the Steam workshop.

Speel001.JPG

Speel002.JPG

Many thanks it worked?

bpm.jpg

1 hour ago, ceccobeppe said:

I repeat the question:  :)  Can someone, please, recommend me some program (which is not difficult to use) to modify the bodies and also take off the clothes ???

On 2/3/2022 at 6:22 PM, langnao said:

For those who wanna play around, say replaced textures, removed mesh, the following tools are needed:

Asset Studio (https://github.com/Perfare/AssetStudio)

Allows you to open the asset package (data file) and view its content. You can export the asset (mesh, texture, etc).

Assets Bundle Extractor (https://github.com/DerPopo/UABE)

This software allows u to replace texture, removed mesh ,etc. You do all your work here. You can package your changes back to the original compressed format.

AssetsTools.NET(https://github.com/nesrak1/AssetsTools.NET)

Even though Assets Bundle Extractor can compress the asset but the file created is way too large. I used this to do the compression and it produces a much smaller size file and with good loading speed.

As for the details and how to use each of the tools, u have to google or watch some YouTube instruction videos ...

3 hours ago, Time2sayGb said:

Irelia Bunny Long Hair Stockings:

Irelia Bunny Long Hair Nude:

Irelia Bunny Ponytail Stockings:

Irelia Bunny Ponytail Nude:

Enjoy.?

Good job!!!! Question, but with the program you have could you modify the legs a bit to make them fatter for Koo like the attached photo ?? (made whit photoshop) 

Koo.jpg