Are you playing on true fullscreen or borderless? I never had that issue while playing on fullscreen. I don't know if other settings or programs (like the Steam or Nvidia overlays) make this issue more noticeable.

There is SSE Display Tweaks which enhances several aspects of the game (improved borderless performance, alt-tab without issues, avoids physic bugs at extreme FPS, etc.). You could try it, but take note of the recommended settings in the Compatibility part of the description.

Eh... no idea then. I'd start looking into the mods in use and other potential factors (so disable any overlays, with and without ENB, trying different settings like borderless with SSE Display Tweaks, starting the game with no mods installed, etc.). It's likely something really specific in your side. The fixes from regular Skyrim were never ported and I can't find any other topics discussing this issue in SE.

The only times that's been a problem for me is when the cord coming out of my mouse (a cheap but effective logitech....when it works) begins to decay and I begin getting USB disconnects from the cable fraying internally at the exit from the mouse. When it disconnects (and then reconnects) I end up with a windows mouse cursor floating around along with my game cursor until I alt-tab out and back in. 

15 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

The only times that's been a problem for me is when the cord coming out of my mouse (a cheap but effective logitech....when it works) begins to decay and I begin getting USB disconnects from the cable fraying internally at the exit from the mouse. When it disconnects (and then reconnects) I end up with a windows mouse cursor floating around along with my game cursor until I alt-tab out and back in. 

I think you have found the problem here. I had some problem with the mouse before. I will try to use another mouse to see if it solve the problem.

• 4 months later...
On 11/26/2020 at 7:51 PM, Saryon8 said:

I think you have found the problem here. I had some problem with the mouse before. I will try to use another mouse to see if it solve the problem.

Hello together!

Did you fix the problem by using a new mouse?
I've the same problem here and it bothers me a lot......

• 4 weeks later...