Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

5 hours ago, Thor2000 said:
6 hours ago, chuBBies1 said:

@northrend I believe that you need all DLC besides Hearthfire. However, Hearthfire is not incompatible, rather it's just not needed.

Correct and I don't think I will make patch since it means that 25% of the creatures will be gone. I encourage people to buy those DLCs. I find them both a valuable addon :).

Ohh I see, thanks for the clarification I misread itas Hearthfire made it incompatible 

So I installed the mod everything went fine, met a female deadroth (no idea how to spell it) she punched me and I died instantly (am level three) then am at the Riften gates as am talking to the guard about to get in another female deadroth came up killed all the guards and dogs around. Would it be possible to prevent them from spawning near towns/cities as it can break alot of things?

I have problems with the mhails monsters, they dont appear to have dicks at all, and also ive been recieving some texture bug on the v1.2 update where some creatures like the federal lord ogrim and cave troll has some disco light ball looking textures, need help here ,how do i fix this?

Awesome job for the update, thanks for bringing Welwa, Scamp, Ogrim by 4thunknown, also its gonna fun if there's random encounter by these creatures, it will bringing us more fun and immersive way, anyway here's new update for Hunger mod by mihail https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/106433?tab=files&file_id=1000331890

Mihail made 2 version of these creatures, the hunger of ESO version and the classic morrowind one, they both use gargoyle skeleton bone 

106433-1611842117-804119920.jpeg

106433-1611842071-945595450.jpeg

14 hours ago, chuBBies1 said:

Haven't tried this mod yet, but I am curious as to how these creatures compare to vanilla Skyrim in terms of health, damage, etc.

6 hours ago, northrend said:

So I installed the mod everything went fine, met a female deadroth (no idea how to spell it) she punched me and I died instantly (am level three) then am at the Riften gates as am talking to the guard about to get in another female deadroth came up killed all the guards and dogs around. Would it be possible to prevent them from spawning near towns/cities as it can break alot of things?

They compare pretty much to vanilla in terms of health/stamina. Rather more of them is below in health stamina/health and a few just above. Some also has unexpected behaviour. Like the panther. The creatures in th mod should do more damage to you than the vanilla creatures did.

My philosophy is to make the creatures harder in a way that you need to think twice before going into battle. There is a few spawns in the dungeons that will bring in a creature that perhaps will be OP to you. But that creature at the same time is hostile to anything down there and you can use that to your advance. I have always disliked creature mods that adds creatures with HP over 1200 and you just go slashing for hours before they fall. It's boring and frustrating. So I rank the HP down, but their damage skills up. When I play I have to make use of alchemy skills and sneak skills to survive (health regen disabled).

northrend, I think you were unlucky getting two female daedroths at the Riften gates. She is also has a aggro distance behaviour meaning she will only attack if you get to close. I'm guessing a rabbit or a deer pissed her off in there?. She is also one of the few creatures turning up from PC level 1 and is levelling together with PC.

Normally Skyrim only spawns one creature in the woods at the Riften gates. I cannot remove that spawnpoint since it is vanilla. In my game she killed Finjar working at Shor's stone north of Riften. That village also has a spawnpoint very close to settlement. But I can't do anything about that.

46 minutes ago, _ULTRA_ said:

I have problems with the mhails monsters, they dont appear to have dicks at all, and also ive been recieving some texture bug on the v1.2 update where some creatures like the federal lord ogrim and cave troll has some disco light ball looking textures, need help here ,how do i fix this?

You are not Special edition are you?

20 minutes ago, _ULTRA_ said:

Heres some photos about the v1.2 bug and the mhailmonster creatures, how do i make the ogroid naked or the goblin naked?

bandicam 2021-01-29 16-29-50-887.jpg

bandicam 2021-01-29 16-31-29-921.jpg

bandicam 2021-01-29 16-33-18-683.jpg

Holy shit.... I have never seen such texture bugs before. Does this happen in a new game as well?

If you go inside a building with no NPC in it and then spawn the Ogrim Feral. Does it still happen? Also, double check in a new game.

3 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Holy shit.... I have never seen such texture bugs before. Does this happen in a new game as well?

If you go inside a building with no NPC in it and then spawn the Ogrim Feral. Does it still happen? Also, double check in a new 

Ill try loading a new save ill update you if it works

2 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Awesome job for the update, thanks for bringing Welwa, Scamp, Ogrim by 4thunknown, also its gonna fun if there's random encounter by these creatures, it will bringing us more fun and immersive way, anyway here's new update for Hunger mod by mihail https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/106433?tab=files&file_id=1000331890

Mihail made 2 version of these creatures, the hunger of ESO version and the classic morrowind one, they both use gargoyle skeleton bone 

106433-1611842117-804119920.jpeg

106433-1611842071-945595450.jpeg

Yup.. I saw it yesterday too.... gonna put it up for v1.3. Better with the gargoyle race I think.

2 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

If you go inside a building with no NPC in it and then spawn the Ogrim Feral. Does it still happen? Also, double check in a new game.

Yep its still there, after creating a new save file, but the first file you uploaded, i thinks it was the v1.0 the cave troll's texture looks ok ,may be its just my pc  , cus i have like super low spec pc maybe it cant handle it through the updates

bandicam 2021-01-29 19-52-47-495.jpg

32 minutes ago, reveng367 said:

Great update! Thanks for all the great content. It seems like the goblin scout and warrior are missing some textures for me thought, other then that great stuff!

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2021.01.29 - 06.01.43.65.png

thanks for the heads up... seems like these little bastards are using textures from the skyrim immersive creature (hence the _00 folder in the texture paths. Either I just delete those subparts or I'll dig into the SIC mod and get those dds files. See if I can prepare a patch

45 minutes ago, reveng367 said:

Great update! Thanks for all the great content. It seems like the goblin scout and warrior are missing some textures for me thought, other then that great stuff!

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2021.01.29 - 06.01.43.65.png

Yup the texture is from SIC, i have the mod so i dont have the missing texture problem, but yeah it needs patches for user that dont have the SIC, beside i didnt install it for a long time, just have the textures on my folder, awesome goblin by Outlawer

27 minutes ago, _ULTRA_ said:

Yep its still there, after creating a new save file, but the first file you uploaded, i thinks it was the v1.0 the cave troll's texture looks ok ,may be its just my pc  , cus i have like super low spec pc maybe it cant handle it through the updates

bandicam 2021-01-29 19-52-47-495.jpg

Copy paste this over your data folder. It should overwrite two files. It's 1k textures for the cavetroll. Normal maps and diffuse maps

lower resolution cavetroll.rar

1 hour ago, reveng367 said:

Allright, copy paste over, and congratulations for finding the first confirmed bug with v1.2 ...probably not the last ?

The patch is also put into the download section

OLDRIM V1.2 Patch for missing textures Goblins.rar