Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

1 hour ago, TheBitchOfSkyrim said:

Small question, at what level should I start encountering some of the creatures in this mod? I started a new save and am now level 24 but still none encountered?

You should encounter them right away. The friendly ones should show themselves right outside whiterun. It also depends on the creature mods you already have installed. If you made a bashed patch between creature mods the % chance of meeting one decreases significant.

I have not made a bashed patch myself but instead leting my mod overwrite all other creature mods. After testing it I feel I should increase the % chance of a DD spawn more. I have seen two draugr dogs in the ruins so far and I'm level 56.

Is it only vanilla creatures you see?

Heyho, i get a cdt if i go north from Rorikstatt. At first i though it was, cause i installed the mod with Vortex. But after installing it manually (and also the goblin Patch) the cdt still occur. So i tried to reregister all creatures in CF. There I found out, that creatures seems to miss the race or race name. Paypyrus:

[01/29/2021 - 06:42:21PM] [CF][Framework] File DemonicCreatures.json creature 76 is missing its race or race name

[01/29/2021 - 06:42:18PM] [CF][Framework] File DemonicCreatures.json creature 50 is missing its race or race name

Dont know if thats the reason for my cdt, i have a huge Mod list - mabey i just have an conflict, but on the over side - your mod didnt replace anything...

Never mind my bad english - its not my native language

Edit: never mind - after fast traveling to Rorikstatt, the cdt didnt occur again...

What @gborogboro said, well minus the ctd( I've been able to run my game just fine), I also noticed that interesting error message on the first initialization of the mod. Again, it hasn't caused my game to crash but just wanna let you know.

On a side note, I'm loving these creatures. Already fought a few goblins which made me happy since I don't have to travel to Solstheim to fight Riekling like enemies now lol. Also encountered a mummy which was cool... but Jesus Christ those Draugr dogs scared the hell out of me when I was exploring a dark crypt.

Great job @Thor2000 overall this mod is fantastic.. I spent some time looking through the meshes folder to try and compile a list of all the new creatures. While this list is not all inclusive (I did not add some female creatures or any without the HARD.nif mesh file) I think it is at least a good starting point for anyone who wants to add them in manually via console.

Ice Titan
Ogroid
Goblin (chief, scout, slave, soldier, warrior, snow, Entelodon)
Grahl
Cyrodiilian Wolf
Ogrim feral/lord
Scamp
Creeper
Clannfear
Welwa
Werelion
Cave troll
Arachne (daedraspiderwoman)
Daedroth (normal/small)
Kraken
Dwarven Matron
Undead Werewolf
Degonian
Drowner/Drowned Dead
Fiend Werewolf
Old Troll (Ancient Troll)
Gallimimus
Nekker (Warrior)
Panther
SentinelSithis
Mummy
Trollkin Pigman
TreeDuckBill
Sacrificial Priestess
Painted Dancer of Sheogorath
Draugr Dog
Dwarven Doll
Falmer Gargoyle
Grummite
Falmer Sentinel
Spider Mara/Ironmaiden
Draugr Giant
Baliwog
Dwarven Ripper
Blue Demon/Red Demon
Draugr Brute/Falmer Brute
Abhorred Demon
Hunger
Minotaur
Ogre
Howler/Wendigo
Skaven/Skaven Elite/Gasmask Skaven
Draugr Rider/Rad Rat/Rider04
Rat Ogre
Skeeven

Hope this helps!

1 hour ago, gborogboro said:

Edit: never mind - after fast traveling to Rorikstatt, the cdt didnt occur again...

Good thing.... there was another user reporting the same error code on v1.1. Post no , page 6 in this thread131. I can't remember what we concluded. And deleted my nessages since it was overloaded.

What version of CF do you have? Could I have used a cysyom race which is not included in your morenastycritters.psc because you run on an another version?

At my wits end.... no weekend for me??

1 hour ago, EConway3118 said:

Great job @Thor2000 overall this mod is fantastic.. I spent some time looking through the meshes folder to try and compile a list of all the new creatures. While this list is not all inclusive (I did not add some female creatures or any without the HARD.nif mesh file) I think it is at least a good starting point for anyone who wants to add them in manually via console.

Ice Titan
Ogroid
Goblin (chief, scout, slave, soldier, warrior, snow, Entelodon)
Grahl
Cyrodiilian Wolf
Ogrim feral/lord
Scamp
Creeper
Clannfear
Welwa
Werelion
Cave troll
Arachne (daedraspiderwoman)
Daedroth (normal/small)
Kraken
Dwarven Matron
Undead Werewolf
Degonian
Drowner/Drowned Dead
Fiend Werewolf
Old Troll (Ancient Troll)
Gallimimus
Nekker (Warrior)
Panther
SentinelSithis
Mummy
Trollkin Pigman
TreeDuckBill
Sacrificial Priestess
Painted Dancer of Sheogorath
Draugr Dog
Dwarven Doll
Falmer Gargoyle
Grummite
Falmer Sentinel
Spider Mara/Ironmaiden
Draugr Giant
Baliwog
Dwarven Ripper
Blue Demon/Red Demon
Draugr Brute/Falmer Brute
Abhorred Demon
Hunger
Minotaur
Ogre
Howler/Wendigo
Skaven/Skaven Elite/Gasmask Skaven
Draugr Rider/Rad Rat/Rider04
Rat Ogre
Skeeven

Hope this helps!

There is also a file in the download section containing them

3 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

You should encounter them right away. The friendly ones should show themselves right outside whiterun. It also depends on the creature mods you already have installed. If you made a bashed patch between creature mods the % chance of meeting one decreases significant.

I have not made a bashed patch myself but instead leting my mod overwrite all other creature mods. After testing it I feel I should increase the % chance of a DD spawn more. I have seen two draugr dogs in the ruins so far and I'm level 56.

Is it only vanilla creatures you see?

yes, so far only vanilla creatures. For custom creatures I only have your mod installed.

Animal related mods I have installed are
Sexlab More Creatures SE with the LE patch applied to it.

CO More Creatures 1.6
MoreNastyCritter V12
HentaiCreatures_MNC V12

HornyCreaturesOfSkyrim (esp disabled) - Was required for another mod.
That is it. Does any of these conflict with your mod?

And no, I did not create a bashed patch.

What is strange is that when I go in to the creature framework, it does show your mod on some of the creatures textures so I don't understand why it isn't working.

2 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Good thing.... there was another user reporting the same error code on v1.1. Post no , page 6 in this thread131. I can't remember what we concluded. And deleted my nessages since it was overloaded.

What version of CF do you have? Could I have used a cysyom race which is not included in your morenastycritters.psc because you run on an another version?

At my wits end.... no weekend for me??

CF Version is 2.0.2, MNC is 12.5a - should be  latest Version(s)

11 hours ago, TheBitchOfSkyrim said:

yes, so far only vanilla creatures. For custom creatures I only have your mod installed.

Animal related mods I have installed are
Sexlab More Creatures SE with the LE patch applied to it.

CO More Creatures 1.6
MoreNastyCritter V12
HentaiCreatures_MNC V12

HornyCreaturesOfSkyrim (esp disabled) - Was required for another mod.
That is it. Does any of these conflict with your mod?

And no, I did not create a bashed patch.

What is strange is that when I go in to the creature framework, it does show your mod on some of the creatures textures so I don't understand why it isn't working.

All the mods you listed seems to place animals manually in cells and not through LCHARs. They shouldn't conflict. It's almost as demoniccreature.esp isn't activated in your load order. Do they show up if you use console to spawn them?

30 minutes ago, _ULTRA_ said:

Thank you it finally works :) , but do you have the files of a low texture version of 4thunknowns creature? It appears they have the same problem as the cave troll

I already fix the body part using the original mod , i just need a low resolution version of the penis dds file :)

bandicam 2021-01-30 18-22-00-286.jpg

bandicam 2021-01-30 18-22-03-961.jpg

1 hour ago, _ULTRA_ said:

I already fix the body part using the original mod , i just need a low resolution version of the penis dds file :)

I'm away from my skyrim harddrive until monday. But that shouldn't stop you. In fact I encourage you to download this tool:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316

It's supereasy to use and very quick to do. Just remember to select the game "tes5" for oldrim, set the folder path to the ogrim texture folder, tick off only textures , option necessary optimalization, and most importantly divide texture width/height by 2 (or type in the resolution urself 1024 × 1024).

You don't need to it on textures below the size 4mb. Then you loose more quality than you have too (unless you really need to off course).

3 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

I'm away from my skyrim harddrive until monday. But that shouldn't stop you. In fact I encourage you to download this tool:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316

It's supereasy to use and very quick to do. Just remember to select the game "tes5" for oldrim, set the folder path to the ogrim texture folder, tick off only textures , option necessary optimalization, and most importantly divide texture width/height by 2 (or type in the resolution urself 1024 × 1024).

You don't need to it on textures below the size 4mb. Then you loose more quality than you have too (unless you really need to off course).

Okie ill try it :)but I'm not in a hurry though, keep up the work, this is one the best creature mod ive ever seen soo far 

12 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

All the mods you listed seems to place animals manually in cells and not through LCHARs. They shouldn't conflict. It's almost as demoniccreature.esp isn't activated in your load order. Do they show up if you use console to spawn them?

I've checked, the esp is active. I can see all the creature names in creature framework with your modname as skin next to them so that proves its active but when i try to spawn them, it says scrips not found or something like that. I typed help ice titan and it didn't find anything in console and I still haven't seen any in the open world either. no idea what is going on

1 hour ago, TheBitchOfSkyrim said:

I've checked, the esp is active. I can see all the creature names in creature framework with your modname as skin next to them so that proves its active but when i try to spawn them, it says scrips not found or something like that. I typed help ice titan and it didn't find anything in console and I still haven't seen any in the open world either. no idea what is going on

Weird...  try to type: help nekker

If you get no results then the mod is most likely not active or something else is happening.  Reason you see input in CF is "most likely" because it loads the json file directly upon a new game.

34 minutes ago, zarza said:

@Thor2000 sorry, do you think this mod is compatible with this other?

, or would it be better to have only one?

I use that mod with no problem in SSE. It only affects creatures that it's designed to affect, though, so you still have some creatures from DC that wont have schlongs.

The mod doesn't conflict with DC (that I'm aware of) but make sure you have all the meshes from BD overwriting anything they need to.

5 minutes ago, bcw81 said:

Yo uso ese mod sin problema en SSE. Sin embargo, solo afecta a las criaturas para las que está diseñado, por lo que todavía tienes algunas criaturas de DD que no tendrán schlongs.

great, is that I would like to have both mods, so I will install the BD one for now, while a final version of this mod comes out that I look forward to