Nany-Design Clothing Added - Sophia Lingerie (Free) / Daiana Collection (Exclusive)

Nany-Design Clothing Added - Sophia Lingerie (Free) / Daiana Collection (Exclusive)

View File

Hello everyone!!! I'm back!

366676106_logolow.png.9b1996deefc81a3d6b9c4aae17bf67b6.png

ATTENTION!!!

* The download links will take you directly to my patreon page where you can download the files for free!

* The exclusive section of patreon is paid content, the links will be available in it, in case you want to become a patron!

Having clarified these points, I will introduce myself.

My name is Daniela, you will find me on my social networks as nany-design or nanydesignart.

I am a creator of CC for sims 4, at the moment I only make clothes I would like to learn how to create mods and animations one day.

Sorry for my English, it's not my native language and I use a translator ...

Please give me a big "like", it is very important to me, do not forget to follow this publication to receive updates.

•T.O.U •

-Do not claim my creations as your own.

-Don't re upload My creations, do not put under waiting shorten, paywall or paysites.

-Recolor / Re texture allowed, do not include the Original mesh &  Direct back to original mesh info.

-Do not put My creations on your sim downloads.

-You can tag me if you want if you use My creations.

Agda Corset

Spoiler

803535818_Banner1024-768.png.3ee16dcdb2c3da4c3f35dbf21aeddc90.png

Chastity Belt

Spoiler

1655526033_ND_ChastityBelt.png.2ea4e9b7f6f7e680dc30c4a7fe173def.png

Agneta Top

Spoiler

1924106189_ND_AgnetaTop_Banner.png.c0c8ecf6ed1a5e7fdf4f74eb33b85ff1.png

Happy Halloween

Spoiler

ND_Happy-Halloween.png.7002a8579404a8cd5999de2a04f92dd0.png

Freyja Corset

Spoiler

Size.png.e4deea508888846457e2a6de341aefad.png

Simple Underwear

Spoiler

Size.png.8015db3cd6e13cae832d13ebe7e660ee.png

Shione Lace Babydoll

Thanksgiving Day Gift

Silence Lingerie (gift 75 followers on tumblr)

Love Lace Corset

Sophia Lingerie

Exclusive.png.6f6b84d3cbb408d40d84ba3dc115302c.png

Nuria Corset Lingerie

The Wiiner Takes It All

Secret Desire

DOA 6 Burom Request

ND_BHFYJM-Lingerie-Request

Bandeau Women's Essential

Rebel BodySuit & Stockings

Tanja Lingerie

Daiana Collection

early access-small.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Beautiful clothes! Not sure how you have the patience to do all that meshing..I still can't figure blender out myself. Can't wait to see what else you create ❤️ A big thumbs up. Your meshes are amazing! xox

On 3/4/2021 at 6:48 PM, Risi said:

Beautiful clothes! Not sure how you have the patience to do all that meshing..I still can't figure blender out myself. Can't wait to see what else you create ❤️ A big thumbs up. Your meshes are amazing! xox

wow !!! your words help me a lot !!! Thank you! a million thanks!!!

On 2/1/2021 at 6:19 AM, fantasmotico99 said:

Love your CC. You've done such an amazing work! By the way are you going make those "DOA 6 Burom, ND_BHFYJM-Lingerie" public? 

Thanks a lot! At the moment it is not in my plans to make those clothes for free ... but there will be much more for the future! I hope you enjoy the CC that I give for free!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/29/2021 at 4:47 PM, MIKKOI said:

it would be a good idea to create Retro bras and vintage inspired bras including the classic bullet bra and cone bra for creating that pointed bust look of the 1950

for example:

Hide contents
1.png

1.png

I just see the publication! it's a good idea!!! if you want I do it!

14 hours ago, Daniela(Nany) said:

Do you want my other clothes that are not NSFW?

no, just needed more sexy stuff. i'm sure they are great tho! have u tried any see through tops? or see through one piece suits?

i don't have much sexy stuff & always looking for new stuff for my sexy sim series links below.!

i'll be showing off ur lingerie in my series, not sure when but it'll get tossed in the mix! lol thanx again

shiny latex outfits are always wanted too

On 4/6/2021 at 2:21 PM, MIKKOI said:

Creo que la ropa NSFW está bien porque no hay mucho contenido nsfw de alta calidad como el tuyo, y también hay mucha ropa sfw en Internet. Realmente me gustan tus creaciones de NSFW y SFW siempre que mantengan ese estilo agradable y sexy.

muchas gracias!

On 4/6/2021 at 2:30 PM, korbe said:

no, just needed more sexy stuff. i'm sure they are great tho! have u tried any see through tops? or see through one piece suits?

i don't have much sexy stuff & always looking for new stuff for my sexy sim series links below.!

i'll be showing off ur lingerie in my series, not sure when but it'll get tossed in the mix! lol thanx again

shiny latex outfits are always wanted too

I have planned to make wet t-shirts, some things for latex bdsm (first I want to learn many things that I still do not know about the programs I use) I have many ideas but my little knowledge limits my creations! I know that later I will do better things! I'm still on the path of learning

we are all learning & held back by our lack of knowledge! excited about see through tee's!

can you make a plain  non wet of each wet shirt so i can place the dry shirt in outfit spot 1 then i'll place the wet version in spot 2 so i can switch real fast & it'll appear to switch to wet.

would be even cooler if u could be wearing the dry shirt then when u go in a pool it auto switches to wet. i suppose if u made the swimsuit outfit the wet one that's what it would do! very cool! keep me posted!

On 4/8/2021 at 4:43 PM, korbe said:

we are all learning & held back by our lack of knowledge! excited about see through tee's!

can you make a plain  non wet of each wet shirt so i can place the dry shirt in outfit spot 1 then i'll place the wet version in spot 2 so i can switch real fast & it'll appear to switch to wet.

would be even cooler if u could be wearing the dry shirt then when u go in a pool it auto switches to wet. i suppose if u made the swimsuit outfit the wet one that's what it would do! very cool! keep me posted!

it's a great idea!!! but it depends on programming, and I still don't know anything about that ... sorry ...  :classic_sad:

• 3 months later...
On 7/24/2021 at 8:56 AM, assassin394 said:

Sorry for stupid question but for some mod have 3 file like this. Do I download all three or only the ND_Simple-Uderwear.package is enough?

ND_Simple-Uderwear.package
ND_Simple-Underwear_Bra.package
ND_Simple-Underwear_Cheeky.package

Sorry to answer so late ... there are 3 different files ... bra, underwear and full lingerie ...

On 7/24/2021 at 10:37 AM, Franske666 said:

Do you have a site where we can see your content. On patreon I can't see the image because i'm not a patreon (yet).

I would like to see al your content before subscribing.

Thank you!

you can see it on my tumblr "https://nany-design.tumblr.com/"