Jump to content

Nany-Design Clothing Added - Sophia Lingerie (Free) / Daiana Collection (Exclusive)


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 7/27/2021 at 6:07 AM, Daniela(Nany) said:

you can see it on my tumblr "https://nany-design.tumblr.com/"

Which plan do I Have to take for full access to your art work.

I'm new to patreon and the difference between the plans is not so clear for me

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/1/2021 at 11:09 AM, Franske666 said:

Which plan do I Have to take for full access to your art work.

I'm new to patreon and the difference between the plans is not so clear for me

sorry for a late reply ... the differences between the plans are as follows:
golden constallation - you have access to all published content
silver constellation - you have access to limited content, and you have access to packages from 1 month prior that were released for silver constellation.
bronze constellation - you can download the packages that are early access

  • 1 year later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...