• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The actors voices seem to be muted past the first phase for the FFFM animations on SSE for me. Not for the other human animations but only the FFFM one. Their lips move but they make no sound. They make sound during the first phase then stop. I am not sure if it's not my side or not though. Anyone else experience this?

Hello for some reason when the FFFM animation starts a female character takes the place of the man, even with "the scent of sex mod" if you put the man as the target and source as passive or collaborators as passive it seems to not put the man in the right place, anyone having this issue?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DopyDopy2

Hay Lords I have a technical question for how to start making my own animations for ABC creatures. Especially the werewolf. What 3Ds max package must I use and/or might it be possible to use blender instead if the porting is done correctly. Unfortunately there aren't many guides in how to do this. 

Thanks in advance.

• 3 months later...

Very nice animations, and a lot of them fill niches that other animation packs usually don't end up touching. 

Also, out of curiosity, where are the horns in the 'Werewolf Cage' images from? They look like the model used in the Ryan Reos Daemon Girl outfit, but I've never seen a version like that where the horns are covered in Daedric runes. Is that from another mod, or are those custom textures? 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/18/2022 at 1:55 AM, Saber2th said:

Is anyone else having trouble opening the download page? Discord page seems to be down as well?

Yeah, can't open the download page either. Anyone know where to find these animations? I remember seeing previews before the download page was borked and they looked really good. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...