Newbie help

So I've played skyrim for years, its my all time favorite game. I've always enjoyed mods though I only had access to Xbox one content. I'm wanting to buy a desktop pc specifically for playing a heavily modded skyrim. I plan on making it the most series baddass thing you ever layer your eyes upon. What pre-built pc would be good and can I get help on the basic mod suggestions and load order tips. Thank you ❤️ 

On 11/12/2020 at 6:48 PM, CocoLilith said:

So I've played skyrim for years, its my all time favorite game. I've always enjoyed mods though I only had access to Xbox one content. I'm wanting to buy a desktop pc specifically for playing a heavily modded skyrim. I plan on making it the most series baddass thing you ever layer your eyes upon. What pre-built pc would be good and can I get help on the basic mod suggestions and load order tips. Thank you ❤️ 

I see you're a new member, and likely amazed at many of the 'professional' quality screenshots in the Skyrim section. I would also guess you have the funds to play with the big boys in the 'PC Master Race'? Joking aside, you have asked a 'combo' question requiring several different replies of various technical expertise.

As for a System - With the age of Skyrim, most 'any' gaming rig should satisfy your requirements although if it's really about playing AND looking good - researching 4K is probably where you'll end up. Once you've made up your mind about a prebuilt with the ability to run things at the settings you prefer or can afford, then lurking around the Skyrim section and asking questions/sending PM's to other uploaders is a good choice. People seem to love to brag - so you'll likely have no problems getting many to open up about their 'great set-up' and maybe even what mods they use.

Don't be discouraged if you realize many of these posters are also mod makers whom have used many tools to adapt the game beyond anything one can simply download - you've entered the rabbithole - how far you go is up to you......