Ragequit Examples

Rayblue

Ragequit, simply put, is an act in which a frustrated player vocally calls it quits on a game, and proceeds to throw a temper tantrum or curse anyone before leaving. Usually happens with multiplayer FPS games, but also common elsewhere, even with single-player games.

Here I present a first example in which this piece of fail couldn't get the now-famed Tropical Skyrim mod to work. I thought it to be hilarious.

post-95254-0-42596900-1364342806_thumb.jpeg

An example of ragequit happened to me with Demon Souls and Dark Souls games. I ragequitted both of them like a hundred times, but I always got back to them. Something like a real life relationship with a girl, but without wasting too much money.

I used to do the opposite in Warcraft III. Around Christmas time I'd pick Night Elves, upgrade my tree as fast as possible and run around buying stuff from markets, then I'd drop all the items around the tree and wait for my opponent to charge in and see their X-Mas presents. :D

Of course I used to ragequit D2 all the time in Hardcore Mode... wonder if I still have any screenies of those meltdowns around...

I used to do the opposite in Warcraft III. Around Christmas time I'd pick Night Elves, upgrade my tree as fast as possible and run around buying stuff from markets, then I'd drop all the items around the tree and wait for my opponent to charge in and see their X-Mas presents. :D

Of course I used to ragequit D2 all the time in Hardcore Mode... wonder if I still have any screenies of those meltdowns around...

D2 hardcore mode...... yeah it was a hard time.

I have enough examples in LoL and Dota2 but not from me. Other players often ragequit the game, because they're unskilled player with no idea how to play and this with lvl 26+ to 30. (30 max lvl)

I never ragequit any game, except D2. I don't know why but I never do it. And if someone means to insult me in any game, then I'll get my popcorn and listen to him/her what he/she has to say or to write against me. I just laugh at any of this times, because I love it, if someone get vexed and mean to insult the team for his7her own incompetence. Every time it's awesome :heart:

Archived