While I enjoy the fallout series more than the elder scrolls series I have to agree with every one else here Skyrim has way more adult mods to offer than fallout 4. The one thing Fallout 4 has that Skyrim doesn't ( adult content wise ) is a companion like Ivy it has some amazing followers like Inigo, Recorder, and Sofia to mention a few but none of them are close to Ivy imo. 

• 1 month later...

I would guess that Skyrim has more adult mods because it's been out longer and the modding community has been strong for the TES series since Morrowind.

But personally I find the game world in Fallout 4 to be way more immersive that Skyrim. In Fallout 4 I can walk 20 feet and find another interesting thing to explore, but in Skyrim those moments are few and far between. I wish Fallout 4 had as much dedication from modders as Skyrim has. Unfortunately Fallout 4 is not as roleplay-friendly though since it forces you into a prefab role and your character has an annoying voice.

I vote for Skyrim SE.

It can run even on my potato, with tons of mods installed, for hours without lag or crashes. As for fallout 4, playing it is impossible without burning a few thousand dollars. Naturally Skyrim has my vote.  Some say SSE only has better graphics. But for me its the most stable game ever released till date with such gigantic modding potential. Even Sims games don't offer such amazing level of modding as SSE does.

Adult sex mods aside, I have built some amazing female bodies using the tools and mods available for SSE. F4? Not so much. I'm presently tearing my hair out (figuratively speaking, since I have none) trying to build a nice, curvy female PC with nice bouncy physics, in F4.

Also, I'll just leave this here....... Flower Girls.

• 1 month later...

Where is either game at in terms of stomach deformations with insertions?

I wanna give either another go but skyrim takes a lot of work to make the gameplay loop interesting. I haven't looked at Fallout's mods for gameplay content, but at least the base gameplay is a bit better. a bit.