°•.Movie Characters Pack.•°

°•.Movie Characters Pack.•°

View File

Enjoy with the movie characters! ?

Lucifer (Netflix)

Lucifer cover.jpg

Lucifer is an American urban fantasy television series developed by Tom Kapinos that premiered on Fox on January 25, 2016. It is based on the DC Comics character created by Neil Gaiman, Sam Kieth, and Mike Dringenberg taken from the comic book series The Sandman, who later became the protagonist of a spin-off comic book series, both published by DC Comics' Vertigo imprint. The series is produced by Jerry Bruckheimer Television, DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Television. 

The series revolves around the story of Lucifer Morningstar (Tom Ellis), the Devil, who abandons Hell for Los Angeles where he runs his own nightclub named 'LUX' and becomes a consultant to the LAPD. The ensemble and supporting cast include Lauren German as Detective Chloe Decker, Kevin Alejandro as Detective Daniel "Dan" Espinoza, D. B. Woodside as Amenadiel, Lesley-Ann Brandt as Mazikeen, and Rachael Harris as Dr. Linda Martin. Filming took place primarily in Vancouver, British Columbia, before production was relocated entirely to Los Angeles, California, beginning with the third season. 

The series focuses on Lucifer Morningstar (Tom Ellis), a beautiful and powerful angel who was cast out of Heaven for his betrayal. As the Devil, Lucifer tires of the millennia he's spent being the Lord of Hell, punishing people. Becoming increasingly bored and unhappy with his life down there in Hell. He resigns his throne in defiance of his father (God) and abandons his kingdom for Los Angeles, where he ends up running his own nightclub called "Lux". When he finds himself involved in a murder investigation, he meets the intriguing Detective Chloe Decker (Lauren German), and accepts the subsequent invitation to become a consultant to the LAPD. Throughout the series, he learns he's changing into someone who is completely an opposite of the devil he is. But with his stubbornness and selfishness, he ends up getting the detective confused with who he actually is. As the events unfold, several celestial and demonic threats come to Los Angeles; at the same time, Lucifer and Chloe end up allowing their love for each other to bring them through the darkness. 

Lucifer Morningstar

2110494007_LuciferMorningstarcover.jpg.dde07c6bd8816985caf68412f15bca0f.jpg

Chloe Decker

2128461142_ChloeDeckercover.jpg.8778a668190dcf74884cdaaa70902ba4.jpg

Mazikeen

1896020712_Mazikeencover.jpg.549579fd936f8927b2f34fbf368fee59.jpg
Amenadiel

537424909_Amenadielcover.jpg.61b8bf61a3f2b996eb57d49c8583d29d.jpg

Lucifer's Penthouse

36865386_LuciferPenthousecover.jpg.f7e8982c8ef8ebb4585545d9f99df80c.jpg

Download (with CC,All in one)

Leon

1169799797_Leoncover.jpg.ce1fbe2fdfa6f93b8a230b104b6c9788.jpg

Leon: The Professional titled Leon in the UK and Australia (and originally titled The Professional in the US), is a 1994 English-language French action-thriller film written and directed by Luc Besson. It stars Jean Reno, Gary Oldman, and Natalie Portman (in her film debut). The plot follows Léon (Reno), a professional hitman, who reluctantly takes in 12-year-old Mathilda (Portman), after her family is murdered by corrupted Drug Enforcement Administration agent Norman Stansfield (Oldman). Léon and Mathilda form an unusual relationship, as she becomes his protégée and learns the hitman's trade.

Leon and Mathilda Lando

1195658031_LeonMathildacover.jpg.924d8466a2e5c19bb9359003fc8eac31.jpg

Download (with CC,All in one)

1 hour ago, Torsten74 said:

Hello, the download links on your website don´t work. The adfly and shortl just try to install extensions to my browser.

I check all links from my second laptop before publishing, and I don't have any problems...You don't need to download anything or turn on notifications. you just need to wait 5 seconds and skip the ad, and then you can download the file you need

6 hours ago, Torsten74 said:

Hello, the download links on your website don´t work. The adfly and shortl just try to install extensions to my browser.

Same here. My virus scanner blocked the attempt stating a high risk trojan, not to mention that it wanted to install browsers and extensions? Maybe that;s what flagged my scanner??

9 hours ago, deblake60 said:

Same here. My virus scanner blocked the attempt stating a high risk trojan, not to mention that it wanted to install browsers and extensions? Maybe that;s what flagged my scanner??

Antivirus programs issue web ads as a trojan

The download still don´t work. After I got trough the adfly ads and reached the download button for the file when I click on it another site opened to install an browser extension. Same at shorturl.  Also on adfly and shorturl it is highly possible to get a virus, so please make a direct download link here on loverslab like all others do.

10 hours ago, Turill said:

Not to mention Adfly and Shorturl are a violation of the EA creators license.

Everyone who owns a blog or website related to a series of Sims games, publish their creations or the creations of other people on their site and short the download links with AdFly. No one tells them anything, they don't even ask to delete links, and the problem happens when I do it? Funny

On 11/2/2020 at 9:39 AM, Karimoff-TS4 said:

Everyone who owns a blog or website related to a series of Sims games, publish their creations or the creations of other people on their site and short the download links with AdFly. No one tells them anything, they don't even ask to delete links, and the problem happens when I do it? Funny

I'm afraid you misunderstand. My comment was only meant to be informative. I just won't be attempting to obtain any content linked in such a manner.

11 hours ago, Turill said:

I'm afraid you misunderstand. My comment was only meant to be informative. I just won't be attempting to obtain any content linked in such a manner.

Okay, I get it. Thanks for your attention

• 3 years later...

Hello everyone! I don't forget about my creations and etc. After my last creation my game will be crashed and i delete all contents from Mods folder, because my old computer is so slowly. But now i bought a powerful gamer computer (Nvidia RTX 4070Ti, 64 GB Ram) and when i finish with downloading CC for Sims 4 i start to make contents again and maybe remake every my content which i created before :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, i want to inform you that i have downloaded a lot of CC for The Sims 4 from various sources, including this website. Currently, i am checking all downloaded mods for duplicates and conflicts, then deleting them. Soon, you will see my new creations ;)

Ekrangrnts2023-11-21093643.thumb.png.43275607a60cddc7fc9867c70d2fb39b.png