Out of memory crashes

Hi everybody !

Since I want to play with 4x mod texture, the game often crashes with the message "Out of memory" and "Error executing TK17-158.001.exe". I actually play with The Klub 17 VX and I use Hook 5 basic 03.07.2019 and ReShade 4.6.1. Do you know how I can solve this problem ?

Thank you for you help.

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, msiman said:

how do i patch the file?

If you're using VX, it's easier just to run the OptionsManager and check one of the two 4Gb Patch options.

If using 7.5, then just double-click the 4gb_patch.exe, and when prompted, browse to your binaries folder for TK17-114.001.exe and patch it.

On 12/27/2020 at 4:14 PM, EJAX said:

If you're using VX, it's easier just to run the OptionsManager and check one of the two 4Gb Patch options.

If using 7.5, then just double-click the 4gb_patch.exe, and when prompted, browse to your binaries folder for TK17-114.001.exe and patch it.

Yes correct, the process is exactly that... i use 7.5 so "double-click the 4gb_patch.exe, and when prompted, browse to your binaries folder for TK17-114.001.exe and patch it".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure what toys you are using but some toys tend to be a factor in the game crashing.  Toys are the one of the few assets that all of them get loaded at once, regardless if you are using them or not.  Some folks do not pay attention to Poly counts on these toys and it ultimately creates crashes.  What you can try to do is remove the toys and see if your crashing still exist.  If it does not you then need to add each toy back one by one to see if any of them creates issues.

If the toys are not your problem, most likely you have a faulty addon.  So you would need to do the same thing for your addons.  With addons I would start with anything that was converted from 7.5 remove those and start the troubleshooting process.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/20/2021 at 11:59 PM, Dildoface said:

That it is all fine and well, just the patch doesn't work. I keep the same crash error, The game starts loading but nothing happens until it closes again. Oh, and oyu can forget about uninstalling the game. It won't uninstall anymore, either. I hate Windows 10.

Did you do the exact procedure? double-click the 4gb_patch.exe, and when prompted, browse to your binaries folder for TK17-114.001.exe and patch it... 

• 1 year later...
24 minutes ago, Dildoface said:

Have the same issue and i did unprotect my files so that the game has it easy to boot, but after the white rabbit screen nothing works.

And yes i did use the 4GB patch.

Ok guy's now i feel *etarded. Its the damn Direct X, choose direct X in the options menu when you start the game.