Four Hours

EJAX

Four hours it took to shut down a discussion on Yet Another TK17 Server. I'm gonna GUESS from that there's no sense in suggesting improvements to THIS one (not that anyone cares)?

Ya know... I don't mean to be critical (hardee-harr-harr): but the surest way to shut yourself down as a forum is to have people believing THEY will be shut down if they DARE say anything YOU don't want to hear!

You may now delete this post (whoever you are).

53 minutes ago, Mr_Smoke said:

Waiting on Hook8 from you

Even if it WERE within my capabilities, I would not pursue it. The program works better without it (at least for my purposes). I showed you at least one of those purposes over on the Hook 3/4/5 thread. Go have a look, if you haven't already.

Questions about hook It reminds me of people who pay to be beta testers of hook5 paid but then go (or went) to the forum to have their problems solved FOR FREE !! and many gladly responded by doing the work of the lord of polished balls, polished by almost all modsgarden. and they received answers for free because the vanity of "knowing something" has no limits for many.

On 10/25/2020 at 4:08 PM, AlejandroGarden said:

the vanity of "knowing something" has no limits for many.

"Vanity of vanities; ALL is vanity. I set my mind to know wisdom and folly, and lo, these too were vanity." ~ King Solomon, The Wise