3 hours ago, gongeman147147 said:

Why, in my opinion, does the base game teen make out look so stupid?  Why can't it be more like the adult make out?

Sorry if these are old questions but I don't know the answers, that's why I ask:)

EA made those animations what else can I say.

Even the adult animations are sloppy IMO.

Most of the WW Teasing animations are done better, like Grey Naya for example.

Butlers are just plain goofy, and still are, thanks EA.

If you have 1 sim and 1 Butler in a household then when your sim leaves the lot the Butler also leaves, go figure.

Probably because they are NPC's and not actual household members.

Think it also happens with Roommates which are also NPC's.

Just like a business when the owner leaves the store the business is closed and employees are no longer needed.

Best analogy I can think of ATM.

(LittleMsSam has some mods for Butlers and Roommates but they only fix some of their quirks)

(Kawaii Stacie Roommates mod works a bit better than LMS above as the roommates seem to return home better without having to call them).

3 hours ago, gongeman147147 said:

When you take a sim to visit a household that has a butler why does that butler go away or disappear?

Because if you play and switch households the one that had the Butler before becomes a full NPC again, as do those other sims.

(Pretty much because the Butler is not part of the household they don't have to stay)

(Sometimes it just frees them up to do other needed service jobs)

If you play the household with the Butler and invite the Teen over instead then the Butler will stay.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

If you have 1 sim and 1 Butler in a household then when your sim leaves the lot the Butler also leaves, go figure.

It's the only chance my butler gets to have some fun on her own. And since Turbo thinks it's unprofessional for butlers (but not nannies, hmm?) to have autonomous sex, it's their only chance to get some of their own volition. ;)

2 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

It's the only chance my butler gets to have some fun on her own. And since Turbo thinks it's unprofessional for butlers (but not nannies, hmm?) to have autonomous sex, it's their only chance to get some of their own volition. ;)

I know, it was the main reason I bought that pack in the hopes that my Butler would take core of some other things too.

Just assumed Nannies were also disabled for autonomous, hmm, new idea now maybe I can use one of them instead.

Only thing is I don't think Nannies are 'live in's' like Butlers, Found LMS mods for live in Maids and Nannies.

Are Maids also disabled like Butlers never tried one?

Wonder if you shift+click on the Butler you could enable WW autonomous, forgot to try it back when I had one.

There should be an option, or a switch, to enable Butlers IMO.

Maybe it messes up other service sims too though. 

1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

I don't think so, but they never hang around long enough anyway.

With the LMS Live in Services mod they stick around like glue.

My sim left the lot to go visiting other sims for a couple days and upon returning she came right back.

Mostly just watching TV and other normal sim activities.

Works better than LMS Roommates mod as far as them returning home without having to call them.

Kawaii Stacies's Roommates works better in that respect.